Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching all sorts of murder documentaries on Netflix - just watching The Investigator. They’re exploring the possibility that Peter Tobin killed Louise Kay and Jessie Earl. Just reading up on him, it’s chilling. He’s been linked to so many murders but only 3 have been confirmed. It’s awful, he’s a proper psychopath and there must be loads of bodies buried around the country.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been watching all sorts of murder documentaries on Netflix - just watching The Investigator. They’re exploring the possibility that Peter Tobin killed Louise Kay and Jessie Earl. Just reading up on him, it’s chilling. He’s been linked to so many murders but only 3 have been confirmed. It’s awful, he’s a proper psychopath and there must be loads of bodies buried around the country.
ooh, I’ll take a look - wasn’t aware of this one on Netflix!

Reactions: 1
ooh, I’ll take a look - wasn’t aware of this one on Netflix!
It’s interesting, this case is in the second series.

I watched gangs of London and it set me off researching drug gangs and then that sent me down a murderer rabbit hole. I think I need to stop because it’s really scaring me that these things go on in the world!

Reactions: 3
It’s interesting, this case is in the second series.

I watched gangs of London and it set me off researching drug gangs and then that sent me down a murderer rabbit hole. I think I need to stop because it’s really scaring me that these things go on in the world!
I find it all so fascinating but you’re right - if you stop and think about it too much it’s actually quite depressing

I find it all so fascinating but you’re right - if you stop and think about it too much it’s actually quite depressing
I’ve said it before on this thread but it terrifies me the amount of murderers that haven’t been caught and that are living normal lives unbeknownst to the people around them! And the ones that have been caught like Peter Tobin not disclosing the location of bodies or even confessing to the people they’ve killed ☹

Reactions: 6
Danelle Hallan on YouTube covers a lot of missing person cases if anyone is interested.

Would love to know what exactly happened to Jonbenet. Also the Delphi murders. That case is so sad.
The disappearance of Maura Murray aswell. I’ve always followed along that podcast

Reactions: 8
I'd love for Claudia Lawrence's case to be resolved. I was living in York at the time, and my garden was searched along with all of the others on my road, I was at the uni at the time, and there was a pub they thought might have been connected to the case (I can't remember all the details) which was on my road. It was a really strange time and I would love for her family to get the closure they deserve.

Reactions: 17
Ben McDaniel.

Did he die in the cave and is he still in there?
Was he murdered by someone and his body disposed of elsewhere?
Did he go somewhere else and die by suicide?
Did he leave it all behind to go and start a new life?

After reading about Ben McDaniel, I fell into a rabbit hole and ending up reading about (and watching a video of) a spelunker called John Edward Jones who died in the Nutty Putty cave in Utah. I wouldn't advise reading about this case (and DEFINITELY not watching the video) because it's an absolutely horrific story and really really upset me for quite a while afterwards. I came across a thread on Reddit (after seeing the video) and the amount of people on there who had been really disturbed by it too was shocking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just finished Kerry Needlams book today - she states the toy cars found on site she doesn’t believe belong to Ben ... poor woman

• Sad
Reactions: 3
With Claudia Lawrence I think the Police do know who it is but they haven't got enough evidence for a conviction. She was seeing quite a few different men and its obvious that either one or more of them have got jealous and done away with her. There's no way she was just kidnapped off the street by a random stranger.
With the lad in Doncaster who went to London, I think he will have met with a paedophile in London and been murdered sadly.
Corrie McKeague I think ended up on the landfill site, he shouldnt have got so drunk that he was sleeping in bins etc, that was self inflicted unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Such an interest long thread, I came here from the creepiest/scariest thing that’s happened to you and I haven’t slept properly since. Some really strange cases which I hadn’t heard of before Amy Bradley is desperately sad, I feel she was trafficked for sex especially as people have said she reached out to be rescued- I really feel for her family, the unknown must eat them up. Also hadn’t heard of the Delphi murders before so strange they haven’t caught him. Can’t bring myself to research the other chilling cases as often stories stay with him for a very long time like the Gabriel Fernandez case on Netflix and Madeleine McCann I often think about them. Would love to know what happened to Madeleine I read somewhere that Gerrys friend had made a sexual reference towards her to Gerry now really wonder if they were part of a paedaphile ring. I’ve just watched the Epstein documentary it’s a very dark world I need to watch something light hearted for now

Reactions: 2
Jaleayah Davis is one I'd like to see solved. (American) The police have said she wasn't murdered but when you look into it it seems likely that she was. Such a strange and tragic situation.

Reactions: 2
Jaleayah Davis is one I'd like to see solved. (American) The police have said she wasn't murdered but when you look into it it seems likely that she was. Such a strange and tragic situation.
I’d never heard of this, just googled it and it’s so strange. How on earth could that have been an accident? Apparently she was with her friends and a few of them were children of local police officers so people think it was a cover up.

I’d never heard of this, just googled it and it’s so strange. How on earth could that have been an accident? Apparently she was with her friends and a few of them were children of local police officers so people think it was a cover up.
Her mum set up a Facebook page where she's posted all the evidence and statements etc. Definitely a police cover up though. When you look at who was with her that night as well as the actions of some of her friends following what happened it's pretty obvious to see (Getting solicitors and saying things that make no sense)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.