Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any particular missing peoples or murder cases that you keep an eye on and hope to be solved in your lifetime?
For me it's the Andrew Gosden case from 2007 - he was the boy from Doncaster who skipped school one day (very out of character) and got a train down to London. He was spotted on the CCTV outside King's Cross Station and was never seen again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Andrew_Gosden

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Leah Croucher - disappeared over a year ago in Milton Keynes. Was allegedly having an affair with a married colleague. Sounds a lot like an honour killing but nobody can prove his involvement.

Claudia Lawrence - disappeared in York what must be over 10 years ago now. It’s widely believed that the patrons of the local pub hold the key but nobody is talking.

Ruth Wilson - last seen taking a taxi to
Box Hill in the 90s, completely vanished. Very complex back story with her family.

Lindsay Rymer - disappeared in Hebden Bridge in 1994 and her body was actually found 6 months later but the killer has never been caught. There was speculation about a conspiracy of silence of the other teenagers of Hebden Bridge about her death and disappearance at the time but I don’t know if they ever broke the pact of silence.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yes to Andrew Gosden! That case has always haunted me, and I don’t know why?

Also Claudia Lawrence. I wonder why the police have been so vague about what they think happened to her? This has led to all kinda of unhelpful speculation about her personal life.

Reactions: 29
Maura Murray - although I am pretty sure she committed suicide
Springfield 3 - this case kind of gives me the shivers

Reactions: 15
Definitely Claudia Lawrence. I was at university in York at the time of her disappearance and it's just so sad. As with all the missing person cases, I just don't understand how someone can disappear...someone must know something

Reactions: 25
Are there any particular missing peoples or murder cases that you keep an eye on and hope to be solved in your lifetime?
For me it's the Andrew Gosden case from 2007 - he was the boy from Doncaster who skipped school one day (very out of character) and got a train down to London. He was spotted on the CCTV outside King's Cross Station and was never seen again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Andrew_Gosden
I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this disappearance. He’s literally vanished!
Claudia Lawrence is the one for me too, her poor dads face is always in my mind when I hear anything about her. There is a really good thread on Reddit about possible causes of her disappearance.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Jon Benet Ramsey - that poor girl never got justice = and duck her brother creeps me out.

Would love for the York princes cadavers to be tested - that's been gnawing at me for some time.

Reactions: 32
For me it would be historical cases, the two Princes in the Tower, Jack the Ripper etc.

I don't believe Marilyn Monroe died of an overdose.

Reactions: 16
Meredith kercher! So much more to that story than we’ll ever know! Amanda Knox knows way more than she ever let on!

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.