Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread, I now have lots of reading to do. So sad for everyone involved when someone goes missing.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched Kendall Rae? I watched her video on the zodiac killer and found she explained it well.

The zodiac killer gives me chills. I wish they had caught him. He could be dead or in his 70s/80s now but it's scary to know he could still be alive and out there still.

Kendall also did a video on the golden state killer too, I found it very informative.

Creepy or odd interactions you’ve had with people. Some of them are really creepy but it’s a shame it’s littered with utter fantasies 🤣.
I’m about to have a look at this. Is it obvious which ones are real and which are fake?!

The photos are so creepy. They must have been absolutely terrified.
Just had a look... I can’t see anything creepy about the photos 🤦🏼‍♀️

ok, now I’m reading about the 2 girls, the photos are creepy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The zodiac killer gives me chills. I wish they had caught him. He could be dead or in his 70s/80s now but it's scary to know he could still be alive and out there still.
The SFPD are still hopeful of finding him, in particular because of DNA. They caught The Original Night Stalker/Golden State Killer by looking at DNA that had been loaded up to the ancestry websites by someone who was related to him and there is a partial DNA sample from the stamps that he licked when sending letters to the newspapers.

The SFPD are still hopeful of finding him, in particular because of DNA. They caught The Original Night Stalker/Golden State Killer by looking at DNA that had been loaded up to the ancestry websites by someone who was related to him and there is a partial DNA sample from the stamps that he licked when sending letters to the newspapers.
I hope one day there is a breakthrough.

Lisanne froon & Kris kremers! I’d love to know what actually happened
I read up on this after seeing it here and I can't get it out of my mind- my heart breaks thinking of those poor girls and how scared they must have been

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So glad the Delphi murders have been spoken about here - I’ve gone down some serious rabbit holes with this one! The video of the man and the audio connected to him which one of the girls recorded actually puts the shivers into me 🤮🤮🤮 it’s so bizarre that they have all of this info on him and yet have never arrested anyone! Also so many questions about why he wasn’t in the background of the snapchat photo of one of the girls when a couple of minutes later he had appeared and had them cornered - all on that creepy ass bridge too. Ah it’s so horrible 😭
I’ve mentioned it before on here about unsolved murders in general - but it’s so horrible to think that normal people know that man. Some might know what he did, some might not. His neighbours, colleagues, family, will speak to him all the time and most of them won’t have a clue what he’s done! It sends shivers down my spine. Imagine all the people you know and imagine finding out that one one them was capable of something like this.

Reactions: 5
It also terrifies me the thought of discovering a body. Just read up on the Melanie Hall case, a bag of her bones was found by a motorway worker. Imagine finding that while going about your daily life, it would absolutely mess you up. I take my dog walking on a field behind my house, it’s so grim and depressing looking and full of wooded and marshy areas, and it’s a favourite area for fly tippers - I always think it’s like Silent Witness round there and it just makes me shiver, it has a really eerie feel to it. I’m on edge all the time there, I’ve found random shoes, pieces of clothing, kids toys, random piles of bin bags and even a bath and it terrifies me.

Reactions: 12
The very ending of this documentary is flawed. Bradley Murdoch's DNA was a solitary alone sample on Joanne Lees t shirt because after she had been manhandled by Murdoch at the crime scene, she was on her back in the back of his ute, then out into the scrub rolling around trying to save herself, then she is saved by the truckie who has her in his truck passenger seat, then she is in the Barrow Creek Hotel sitting down. Of course Murdoch's DNA would have been smeared away by this time, so of course by the time the NT Police did DNA on her t shirt, all that was left was a fragment in the upper part of it. Andrew Fraser has erred again, this time by arguing that because there was just a remnant of Murdoch's DNA on Lees t shirt, then this somehow exonerates Murdoch from the scene of the crime. Fraser then further casts doubt on Murdoch's guilt by suggesting that Lees picked up Murdoch's DNA from a fast food chicken outlet in Alice Springs. What Andrew Fraser has effectively done is drop Murdoch in deeper. This alone has removed any credibility from this documentary.

Corrie Mckeague. I remember reading about his disappearance way before it ever got on to the ‘proper’ news. It’s one of those disappearances that I will remember forever and never forget.

The very ending of this documentary is flawed. Bradley Murdoch's DNA was a solitary alone sample on Joanne Lees t shirt because after she had been manhandled by Murdoch at the crime scene, she was on her back in the back of his ute, then out into the scrub rolling around trying to save herself, then she is saved by the truckie who has her in his truck passenger seat, then she is in the Barrow Creek Hotel sitting down. Of course Murdoch's DNA would have been smeared away by this time, so of course by the time the NT Police did DNA on her t shirt, all that was left was a fragment in the upper part of it. Andrew Fraser has erred again, this time by arguing that because there was just a remnant of Murdoch's DNA on Lees t shirt, then this somehow exonerates Murdoch from the scene of the crime. Fraser then further casts doubt on Murdoch's guilt by suggesting that Lees picked up Murdoch's DNA from a fast food chicken outlet in Alice Springs. What Andrew Fraser has effectively done is drop Murdoch in deeper. This alone has removed any credibility from this documentary.
What about the alleged sighting of Peter in Bourke NSW shortly after his disappearance? And the faked death scenario?
Do you think Bradley Murdoch done it?

It also terrifies me the thought of discovering a body. Just read up on the Melanie Hall case, a bag of her bones was found by a motorway worker. Imagine finding that while going about your daily life, it would absolutely mess you up. I take my dog walking on a field behind my house, it’s so grim and depressing looking and full of wooded and marshy areas, and it’s a favourite area for fly tippers - I always think it’s like Silent Witness round there and it just makes me shiver, it has a really eerie feel to it. I’m on edge all the time there, I’ve found random shoes, pieces of clothing, kids toys, random piles of bin bags and even a bath and it terrifies me.
They recently built a new McDonald's near me and one of the builders found a human head!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Corrie Mckeague. I remember reading about his disappearance way before it ever got on to the ‘proper’ news. It’s one of those disappearances that I will remember forever and never forget.
I read up on Corrie also, so sad :(

So glad the Delphi murders have been spoken about here - I’ve gone down some serious rabbit holes with this one! The video of the man and the audio connected to him which one of the girls recorded actually puts the shivers into me 🤮🤮🤮 it’s so bizarre that they have all of this info on him and yet have never arrested anyone! Also so many questions about why he wasn’t in the background of the snapchat photo of one of the girls when a couple of minutes later he had appeared and had them cornered - all on that creepy ass bridge too. Ah it’s so horrible 😭
This one is devastating. The audio clip of "down the hill". The horror those girls must have gone through

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Elisa Lam’s murder that occurred in 2013 at Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles.
I’ve always found her death to be so suspicious seeming the circumstances.
There has been updates but still no actual explanation as to why her body was found in the water tank. I believe someone may have been with her on the night she died; the investigation on her death seems pretty sketchy. The hotel has also had a history of gruesome murders.

Reactions: 3
I found it! I won’t let me post the link for some reason so I’ve screenshot the post...
I just read these screenshots, I was absolutely gripped! The house is silent so I was properly immersed in this story. Right at the end the washing machine suddenly kicked in and I really jumped!! Definitely going to check out that thread on Reddit 🧐

They recently built a new McDonald's near me and one of the builders found a human head!
I used to be an archaeologist. When I did contract work we had call once to say someone had "found Jesus' head" (this was at the time the Da Vinci Code was massive and was found near where the book/film climaxes). After analysing the bones and area my colleagues and I realised it was 12th AD century, not modern. Still eerie when I turned up, despite slightly used to work post-excavation on human bone. I also worked at a surgical museum for a bit, I had to dissociate them being human to be able to work there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to be an archaeologist. When I did contract work we had call once to say someone had "found Jesus' head" (this was at the time the Da Vinci Code was massive and was found near where the book/film climaxes). After analysing the bones and area my colleagues and I realised it was 12th AD century, not modern. Still eerie when I turned up, despite slightly used to work post-excavation on human bone. I also worked at a surgical museum for a bit, I had to dissociate them being human to be able to work there.
That sounds so fascinating, if it is not too rude a question, what qualifications do you need for that type of work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.