Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I would love to know. I saw the Elisa lamb footage.... had to stop looking because it was creeping me out too much!!!

Reactions: 4
I've just started to watch unsolved mysteries on Netflix. The first episode on Rey Rivera is fascinating. The note taped on the side of the computer 🤔
If you search on reddit someone has typed up the whole note so you can read it. It's totally bizarre. Some people have made alot of interesting links though

Reactions: 3
I live alone and honestly have no idea why i read these things late at night. So creepy and eery, I should stop reading and researching such scary cases at this hour!

Reactions: 13
I live alone and honestly have no idea why i read these things late at night. So creepy and eery, I should stop reading and researching such scary cases at this hour!
I get creeped out just going 2 steps from my bedroom to the toilet at night after reading stuff like this! Always feel like there’s someone waiting to grab me😳🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Claudia Lawrence, especially after the abominbal way the press wrote about her and how dignifed her father has been in the face of it all.

Reactions: 9
Ok so I’m working away and I’m currently in a hotel spooking myself so im Going to return to This tomorrow 😭🤣🥺

Do you mean Elise Lam, or Kenneka? Because Kenneka was definitely found with her clothes on, and this was pointed out by the people who found her body. Her clothes had definitely been tampered with, but as with Elise Lam, the police pointed out that neither of the victims had been sexually assaulted. So, back to Elise, I was sure that she had been found fully clothed..?!! But, like Kenneka, the CCTV from the hotel was very strange, with Elise acting strange and hiding in a lift from no one!! And then, just like Kenneka, Elise looked as if someone or something was “guiding” her along a corridor. That was the last time that Elise was seen alive, and again, just like Kenneka, there were NO witnesses at all !!! And both deaths happened in Hotels!! So where were all the guests and staff??
These cases are really really weird, there must be someone who knows something?? But, maybe they are too frightened to come forward??
I was referring to Elisa

Last edited:
Asha degree it's such a strange one, why a little girl would go out in the dark and just after a storm
en.m.wikipedia.org

Disappearance of Asha Degree - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org
I don't know anything about this case other that what was in the Wiki link attached. But the first thing that struck me as very odd is the timeline of events.

Asha and her brother went to bed at 8pm. Power outage around an hour later. Then why did mum run them a bath the next again morning before waking them up for school? She said that she ran the bath as they couldn't take one the night before because of the power outage? But if they were in bed at 8pm would it not be more sensible to have a bath before going to bed rather than going to bed and getting up again for bath?

And if they were in bed at 8pm sleeping - how did mum know that there was going to be a power outage?

I think I've been on this site too long and possibly seeing things that aren't there!! :)

is Reddit any good?
I love reddit! If you like this thread you will enjoy it. Takes you down some really interesting paths with unsolved mysteries. I also love reading the #letsnotmeet thread on there before bed!! Some stories are so creepy.

Reactions: 5
Who put Bella in the Wych Elm?

A woman was found inside a hollow tree in Hagley Wood, West Midlands in 1943.

This one is so weird. Look it up!

• Wow
I love reddit! If you like this thread you will enjoy it. Takes you down some really interesting paths with unsolved mysteries. I also love reading the #letsnotmeet thread on there before bed!! Some stories are so creepy.
Whats that thread about?

Reactions: 3
Whats that thread about?
It’s like creepy encounters with people- as the other poster has mentioned some people just make it up and write their own fiction. But I think you can tell the real from the fake. Having said that I really enjoy it! I actually found it from tattle, someone had posted a link. It was a story about a woman being followed in a forest and OMG it gave me chills. If ever I find it again I will post it here for you.

Read through a few and now I feel so on edge and it’s only 10am 😩😂
Hahah! There’s been so many times I’ve read a few when I’ve been home alone and it’s not been the best idea!
Sometimes you get the odd one that is so creepy x

Creepy or odd interactions you’ve had with people. Some of them are really creepy but it’s a shame it’s littered with utter fantasies 🤣.
Some people have wild imaginations don’t they?! They do spoil the thread abit at times too, but iv always enjoyed reading the ones I think could be true

Reactions: 2
Can anyone give me their opinion on the Darlie Routier case? Ive listened to both crime junkie and RedHanded report on it and now I’m swaying towards ‘she did it’ verdict. Unsure why. I guess because why would someone unknown do it. Unless the husband is way more involved
I think she did it too. I don't know what her motive was but there are far too many inconsistencies in her story.

Lisanne froon & Kris kremers! I’d love to know what actually happened

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.