Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like creepy encounters with people- as the other poster has mentioned some people just make it up and write their own fiction. But I think you can tell the real from the fake. Having said that I really enjoy it! I actually found it from tattle, someone had posted a link. It was a story about a woman being followed in a forest and OMG it gave me chills. If ever I find it again I will post it here for you.

Hahah! There’s been so many times I’ve read a few when I’ve been home alone and it’s not been the best idea!
Sometimes you get the odd one that is so creepy x

Some people have wild imaginations don’t they?! They do spoil the thread abit at times too, but iv always enjoyed reading the ones I think could be true
OMG I know exactly the story you mean! It absolutely petrified me! Even if it wasn’t real, the way the poster wrote it had me on the edge of my seat. If it was real 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lisanne froon & Kris kremers! I’d love to know what actually happened
Gosh I’d never heard of this case and just started reading about it after reading this thread? Some super odd and creepy stuff?? Really giving me the creeps just reading about it? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
OMG I know exactly the story you mean! It absolutely petrified me! Even if it wasn’t real, the way the poster wrote it had me on the edge of my seat. If it was real 😱
I found it! I won’t let me post the link for some reason so I’ve screenshot the post...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Gosh I’d never heard of this case and just started reading about it after reading this thread? Some super odd and creepy stuff?? Really giving me the creeps just reading about it? 😱
It’s SO creepy, theres so many things that could’ve happened to them but I don’t think we’ll ever find out the whole truth. It turns my stomach to think about how scare they must’ve been, especially when one passed before the other so it seems

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen some of the photos they found and part of me really wants to see all of them....and part of me really doesn’t?!

I believe it, you sense her absolutely petrified fear 😱 I feel like it’s too well written not to be real
Yeah exactly! It doesn’t feel dramatised at all it feels real. If it is fake then it’s a very believable fake but it all seems within the realms of possibility for me, even the way she describes the area she lives in and everything seems very genuine. I want to subscribe to that sub and read more stories but I don’t think I’ll ever sleep again😅

Reactions: 3
Yeah exactly! It doesn’t feel dramatised at all it feels real. If it is fake then it’s a very believable fake but it all seems within the realms of possibility for me.. I want to subscribe to that sub and read more stories but I don’t think I’ll ever sleep again😅
I literally had to stop reading it, was starting to almost piss myself in the night because I was too scared to go to the toilet 😂🙈

• Haha

Read up on this last night ... bizarre and very sad! Do we think there are more photos ? The phone activity was very puzzling. Their poor parents 💔

I get creeped out just going 2 steps from my bedroom to the toilet at night after reading stuff like this! Always feel like there’s someone waiting to grab me😳🤣
Me too. I spent ages reading about the Delphi murders and then ended up on Reddit with it too. Late at night. Actually couldn't sleep after.

I found it! I won’t let me post the link for some reason so I’ve screenshot the post...
That's me not sleeping again!
So creepy!

Last edited:
I'm sure this is posted in another thread (scariest thing to happen to you one) by some one claiming it to be them?!
Yes it is! We were discussing it a few posts above and I went back and found it. It’s on the creepiest thing that’s ever happened to you thread but the person who posted it said it wasn’t her, just that she had seen it on a reddit thread. tit your pants scary whether it’s real or not but I am the biggest wimp so I would say that 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes it is! We were discussing it a few posts above and I went back and found it. It’s on the creepiest thing that’s ever happened to you thread but the person who posted it said it wasn’t her, just that she had seen it on a reddit thread. tit your pants scary whether it’s real or not but I am the biggest wimp so I would say that 😂
Ha so am I, that's why it stayed in my mind!

• Haha
Hi need something to watch later anyone no any creepy missing ones ? I have watched the water tank one and the missing boy who went to London x

This was definitely posted on tattle at some point in the a ‘creepiest thing to happen to you’ thread!
Yeah it was, I am on that thread and remembered it 😱 We discuss it in a few posts above and then I went and found it.

Reactions: 4
So glad the Delphi murders have been spoken about here - I’ve gone down some serious rabbit holes with this one! The video of the man and the audio connected to him which one of the girls recorded actually puts the shivers into me 🤮🤮🤮 it’s so bizarre that they have all of this info on him and yet have never arrested anyone! Also so many questions about why he wasn’t in the background of the snapchat photo of one of the girls when a couple of minutes later he had appeared and had them cornered - all on that creepy ass bridge too. Ah it’s so horrible 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.