Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has already been mentioned on this thread, but I cannot get Bernadette Connolly out of my head. Or her poor daughter.

She left the house, got a taxi to a nearby beach, and told the taxi driver she was meeting a friend. The taxi driver said she had a hot pink towel, which wasn’t seen in the cctvfootage but possible she had it in her handbag and he saw it when she opened her bag to pay him?
The cctv footage from the hotel where she was dropped off by the taxi, which is right beside the beach, shows her getting out and what looks like trying to phone someone and checking her phone. I initially thought she was lighting a cigarette but it looks like she is still wearing her mask from being in the taxi.

She was seen walking across the beach, and at one spot at the beach, she stops and takes a picture of the water on her phone. Her coat, with phone on the pocket, and handbag were found at that spot on the beach.

And that’s it!

Her daughter is sharing all updates on her Instagram but I can’t understand why the police haven’t checked her phone for her call/ message history to see who she was meeting. Or her search history. Anything!

Her daughter is not naive and they have been searching the water as well, but why would you take a towel if you were going to take your own life?

My own theory (based on nothing really) is that she maybe was going to meet a man she met online and has been abducted.

I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this, I don’t know why but this one is really sticking with me!!

I am as intrigued as you. If they thought she had committed suicide I didn’t think they would show it on crime call?
I think there is def something funny about it.

Reactions: 2
Anybody else patiently waiting for a update on the arrests of the man arrested in connection with Andrew gosden, my eyes nearly jumped out my head when I read that headline I’ve always wished for a good outcome for Andrew

Reactions: 35
Anybody else patiently waiting for a update on the arrests of the man arrested in connection with Andrew gosden, my eyes nearly jumped out my head when I read that headline I’ve always wished for a good outcome for Andrew
I hope those arrests bring some closure, this case breaks my heart.

Reactions: 7
I was hoping that body they found in the sea last week might have been her - well not hoping she was dead but hoping it might give her family closure if that makes sense.

I also think she was out to meet someone, most likely a date, and she was abducted.
Yes I also thought it was going to be her too!!

I saw this on Facebook while searching for updates on her. Don’t know what to think about it yet, but quite plausible

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes I also thought it was going to be her too!!

I saw this on Facebook while searching for updates on her. Don’t know what to think about it yet, but quite plausible
Who is the third in Blanch?

Remember Graham Dwyer met Elaine O'Hara online and its just pure luck her body was found.

Reactions: 4

Remember Graham Dwyer met Elaine O'Hara online and its just pure luck her body was found.
online dating is a terrifying thing tbh. i know most people are joking about how OTT “the tinder swindler” is but the first woman was fully prepared to go on a private jet with a man she had just met! i’ve had friends of mine (and actually seen on other threads here) give out their address to people they’ve met on tinder before they’ve even met them.

you ultimately have no clue who you’re talking to as you start to reveal details about yourself or who you’re going to meet when you make plans. it’s so sad if that’s what’s happened in these cases :(

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this has already been mentioned on this thread, but I cannot get Bernadette Connolly out of my head. Or her poor daughter.

She left the house, got a taxi to a nearby beach, and told the taxi driver she was meeting a friend. The taxi driver said she had a hot pink towel, which wasn’t seen in the cctvfootage but possible she had it in her handbag and he saw it when she opened her bag to pay him?
The cctv footage from the hotel where she was dropped off by the taxi, which is right beside the beach, shows her getting out and what looks like trying to phone someone and checking her phone. I initially thought she was lighting a cigarette but it looks like she is still wearing her mask from being in the taxi.

She was seen walking across the beach, and at one spot at the beach, she stops and takes a picture of the water on her phone. Her coat, with phone on the pocket, and handbag were found at that spot on the beach.

And that’s it!

Her daughter is sharing all updates on her Instagram but I can’t understand why the police haven’t checked her phone for her call/ message history to see who she was meeting. Or her search history. Anything!

Her daughter is not naive and they have been searching the water as well, but why would you take a towel if you were going to take your own life?

My own theory (based on nothing really) is that she maybe was going to meet a man she met online and has been abducted.

I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this, I don’t know why but this one is really sticking with me!!
I was only following this loosely, it had came up on my insta. So was the body last week not her?
Ive kind of lost track.

Reactions: 4

A body found in tyrrelstown, which I think this poster is counting as Blanch. Only about 25 min drive from donabate where Bernadette was last seen, was so sure it was her remains

I was only following this loosely, it had came up on my insta. So was the body last week not her?
Ive kind of lost track.
It doesn’t appear to be. Haven’t heard any more on who’s remains this is.

Reactions: 3
online dating is a terrifying thing tbh. i know most people are joking about how OTT “the tinder swindler” is but the first woman was fully prepared to go on a private jet with a man she had just met! i’ve had friends of mine (and actually seen on other threads here) give out their address to people they’ve met on tinder before they’ve even met them.

you ultimately have no clue who you’re talking to as you start to reveal details about yourself or who you’re going to meet when you make plans. it’s so sad if that’s what’s happened in these cases :(
Remember Grace Millane was murdered in Auckland - met a guy on a tinder date, had a one night stand and he strangled her and put her body in a suitcase ☹ Then went out on a date with another girl while she was dead in his flat.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Surely in 2022 the police can extract data from her phone to show who she has been in contact with etc ?? Apps she has used etc

Reactions: 9
According to Reddit Bernadette connollys daughter deletes anything hinting that maybe her mother might be on drugs. There have been sightings in Ballymun that the daughter shares and asks people to call her name. Something a bit fishy..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Surely in 2022 the police can extract data from her phone to show who she has been in contact with etc ?? Apps she has used etc
My thoughts exactly!

According to Reddit Bernadette connollys daughter deletes anything hinting that maybe her mother might be on drugs. There have been sightings in Ballymun that the daughter shares and asks people to call her name. Something a bit fishy..
Oh no! So I don’t know if this is the same thing, but early on in her disappearance, a lot of people were commenting on the daughters Instagram that there was a woman in an area (I can’t remember now where) who matched the description but seemed like she was lost or disoriented, so much so that they asked if she might have early Alzheimer’s or something like that, but it turned out that there is a local from said area who suffers with mental health problems and is always in that area appearing lost and confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

And that’s it!

Did you see the CCTV footage when the taxi driver dropped her off? She walked straight over to one car in the car park then kind of hesitated. Maybe because the taxi was turning back around to leave, maybe because the two women were walking towards her - maybe nothing but a coincidence, but if you look in the car window it looks as though someone is getting really annoyed. Could be a reflection but its chilling.

• Sad
Does anyone remember a case of a girl that went missing in America. She was knocked off her bike. A few years later a photograph appeared of her on a supermarket car park, it looks as though she is tied up, there is a little buy with her and a copy of a book called "my sweet audrina" I remember this case because of that book but I can't remember any other details.

Eta. Found an article

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
willie maughan and ana varslavane has anyone got any theories on this case in Ireland
From what I’ve read it seems pretty simple - he was involved in gangs and potentially had murdered someone and so both he and his partner were killed so they couldn’t talk about his/their involvement?

Did you see the CCTV footage when the taxi driver dropped her off? She walked straight over to one car in the car park then kind of hesitated. Maybe because the taxi was turning back around to leave, maybe because the two women were walking towards her - maybe nothing but a coincidence, but if you look in the car window it looks as though someone is getting really annoyed. Could be a reflection but its chilling.
I can’t see what you mean - in the grey car? It’s so blurry I don’t think I could say that it especially looks like someone annoyed 🤷🏽‍♀️

I don't know about the person in the car, but it definitely looks like she is heading straight towards that car to get into it and then changes her mind....also looks like she has the phone to her ear as she is walking out of the car park....

Reactions: 1
I can’t see what you mean - in the grey car? It’s so blurry I don’t think I could say that it especially looks like someone annoyed 🤷🏽‍♀️
Looks like a reflection of the trees across the road in the wind to me but that’s just my opinion. Definitely looks like she’s heading towards the car. Why get dropped off in a car park in the first place if you aren’t going there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.