Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The case of Amy Lynne Bradley going missing and presumed trafficked from a cruise shop 20+ years ago has baffled me…the FBI and her family seem to think she’s alive but nothing has come of it! case file do a really good podcast episode on it

Reactions: 9
The Dardeen Family Murders is one of the worst cases I’ve ever heard of. The mother and the son were found dead in their home, the pregnant mother had been beaten so badly she’d gone into labour, and the killer beat the newborn to death. Then the father was found in a field with his genitals multilated. Horrible case and still unsolved.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The Dardeen Family Murders is one of the worst cases I’ve ever heard of. The mother and the son were found dead in their home, the pregnant mother had been beaten so badly she’d gone into labour, and the killer beat the newborn to death. Then the father was found in a field with his genitals multilated. Horrible case and still unsolved.
It’s an awful one. To think that whoever did it could still be walk around amongst people and living a normal life!

I'm keeping an eye on the case of a 5 year old boy missing from Fruitland, Idaho since July 2021. He was last seen outside near his home. Surrounding fields were checked when the crops were harvested last year and as far as I can see the last update was in December when police said they believe he had been abducted. The FBI are involved and there's a $50,000+ reward.

www.eastidahonews.com/2021/12/police-provide-update-on-boy-missing-since-july-ask-public-for-prayers

I watch Garden Answer on YouTube and they mentioned it last year as they live nearby.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This isn’t a single case but an interesting theory. Five murder-suicides of elderly couples in the north west theorised to be the work of a serial killer instead. I remember reading somewhere that the probability of there being multiple events like this in a small geographical area is very unlikely. Obviously could just be coincidence but makes you think and some of the scenes have question marks

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The case of Amy Lynne Bradley going missing and presumed trafficked from a cruise shop 20+ years ago has baffled me…the FBI and her family seem to think she’s alive but nothing has come of it! case file do a really good podcast episode on it
This case is crazy and also terrifying that things like this happen

Reactions: 2
This isn’t a single case but an interesting theory. Five murder-suicides of elderly couples in the north west theorised to be the work of a serial killer instead. I remember reading somewhere that the probability of there being multiple events like this in a small geographical area is very unlikely. Obviously could just be coincidence but makes you think and some of the scenes have question marks

Oh my goodness, that first case. Blatantly not a couple murder suicide, but a double murder.

Reactions: 8
Most of those men stabbed themselves or slashed their own neck! Which I find bizarre in apparent suicides?

She definitely has cause for concern!

Reactions: 13
I read that there were three bags or deposits
Limbs
Head and hands
Torso
Yeah, limbs were found in a gym bag in Coolock, a day later, his head was found burning in a car in Drumcondra, then a year later his torso was found in grass and river land in Drogheda close to the house where he was murdered.

Paul Crosby was charged w Keanes murder as far as I know

• Sad
Yeah I think sadly Amy Bradley simply fell overboard. A possibility of foul play maybe and she was pushed/thrown, but I don't believe she ever left the ship.

Reactions: 5
Surely she just fell overboard, it's really sad, I know they say she was a strong swimmer..but it's the sea and she she had been drinking for hours and hours!
The waves generated by the ship would have probably pulled her under anyway. Really sad case.

Wow this is really awful. I feel like she is onto something, their deaths sound horrific and it must be awful for the families to have a question mark over what happened.

Wow this is really awful. I feel like she is onto something, their deaths sound horrific and it must be awful for the families to have a question mark over what happened.
i feel like it must be a cover up because she’s been removed from the case? Either that or they know it is a serial killer but it was being kept top secret and she shared it too widelt

i feel like it must be a cover up because she’s been removed from the case? Either that or they know it is a serial killer but it was being kept top secret and she shared it too widelt
My first thought was some kind of cover up too. It all seems very odd.

Reactions: 1
Not unsolved, but the very recent murder of Ashley Wadsworth. She was a Canadian girl who met a bloke over here on a dating app.

She came to the UK and was murdered within days. What's very sad though is that her FB is still viewable.

• Sad
Yeah I think sadly Amy Bradley simply fell overboard. A possibility of foul play maybe and she was pushed/thrown, but I don't believe she ever left the ship.
Probably more plausible yes. But the theories around her disssapearance and sightings..oh and the photo!.. all very odd.

I know this has already been mentioned on this thread, but I cannot get Bernadette Connolly out of my head. Or her poor daughter.

She left the house, got a taxi to a nearby beach, and told the taxi driver she was meeting a friend. The taxi driver said she had a hot pink towel, which wasn’t seen in the cctvfootage but possible she had it in her handbag and he saw it when she opened her bag to pay him?
The cctv footage from the hotel where she was dropped off by the taxi, which is right beside the beach, shows her getting out and what looks like trying to phone someone and checking her phone. I initially thought she was lighting a cigarette but it looks like she is still wearing her mask from being in the taxi.

She was seen walking across the beach, and at one spot at the beach, she stops and takes a picture of the water on her phone. Her coat, with phone on the pocket, and handbag were found at that spot on the beach.

And that’s it!

Her daughter is sharing all updates on her Instagram but I can’t understand why the police haven’t checked her phone for her call/ message history to see who she was meeting. Or her search history. Anything!

Her daughter is not naive and they have been searching the water as well, but why would you take a towel if you were going to take your own life?

My own theory (based on nothing really) is that she maybe was going to meet a man she met online and has been abducted.

I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this, I don’t know why but this one is really sticking with me!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Probably more plausible yes. But the theories around her disssapearance and sightings..oh and the photo!.. all very odd.
I just can't imagine the terror of not knowing where your child is. Objectively I think she died that night, but I know I'd cling to any possibility they were still alive, no matter how wretched their existence was, and follow any leads that may lead to them.
It's just horrible to contemplate.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know this has already been mentioned on this thread, but I cannot get Bernadette Connolly out of my head. Or her poor daughter.

She left the house, got a taxi to a nearby beach, and told the taxi driver she was meeting a friend. The taxi driver said she had a hot pink towel, which wasn’t seen in the cctvfootage but possible she had it in her handbag and he saw it when she opened her bag to pay him?
The cctv footage from the hotel where she was dropped off by the taxi, which is right beside the beach, shows her getting out and what looks like trying to phone someone and checking her phone. I initially thought she was lighting a cigarette but it looks like she is still wearing her mask from being in the taxi.

She was seen walking across the beach, and at one spot at the beach, she stops and takes a picture of the water on her phone. Her coat, with phone on the pocket, and handbag were found at that spot on the beach.

And that’s it!

Her daughter is sharing all updates on her Instagram but I can’t understand why the police haven’t checked her phone for her call/ message history to see who she was meeting. Or her search history. Anything!

Her daughter is not naive and they have been searching the water as well, but why would you take a towel if you were going to take your own life?

My own theory (based on nothing really) is that she maybe was going to meet a man she met online and has been abducted.

I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this, I don’t know why but this one is really sticking with me!!
I was hoping that body they found in the sea last week might have been her - well not hoping she was dead but hoping it might give her family closure if that makes sense.

I also think she was out to meet someone, most likely a date, and she was abducted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.