Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a reflection of the trees across the road in the wind to me but that’s just my opinion. Definitely looks like she’s heading towards the car. Why get dropped off in a car park in the first place if you aren’t going there?
I’ve been to this place. The hotel is right in front of the beach, and she gets dropped off in the hotel car park. It’s fairly common, as the road stops here anyway, so a lot of people use the car park to turn round to go back away from the beach again.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember a case of a girl that went missing in America. She was knocked off her bike. A few years later a photograph appeared of her on a supermarket car park, it looks as though she is tied up, there is a little buy with her and a copy of a book called "my sweet audrina" I remember this case because of that book but I can't remember any other details.

Eta. Found an article

This case fascinates me. It does seem like her in what can only be described as one of the most chilling photos I’ve ever seen. There are stories too of a group of teenage boys hitting her when she was on her bike and burying her body too. Memory seems to recall that one of the boys had a father her up in the police force?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This case fascinates me. It does seem like her in what can only be described as one of the most chilling photos I’ve ever seen. There are stories too of a group of teenage boys hitting her when she was on her bike and burying her body too. Memory seems to recall that one of the boys had a father her up in the police force?
Yes you're right, his Dad was sheriff or something? I think it's the most likely thing that happened. I really hope the photo wasn't her and I'm sure I've read or heard on a podcast that it had been proved not to be? But weirdly the book in the photo was one of her favourites.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember a case of a girl that went missing in America. She was knocked off her bike. A few years later a photograph appeared of her on a supermarket car park, it looks as though she is tied up, there is a little buy with her and a copy of a book called "my sweet audrina" I remember this case because of that book but I can't remember any other details.

Eta. Found an article

That photo is really creepy. Her poor mum, I always think the not knowing is the worst because you can’t move on.

It looks like a staged photo to me. If you had kidnapped someone you would put on more ducktape round the mouths that that bit on both the children. You would wrap it round as anyone could scream or make it come loose just by opening your mouth.

Reactions: 9
It looks like a staged photo to me. If you had kidnapped someone you would put on more ducktape round the mouths that that bit on both the children. You would wrap it round as anyone could scream or make it come loose just by opening your mouth.
The same has been said about how their hands are tied and the fact that they look suntanned... And how does she read the book with her hands tied... Its weird tho because if it is her and it is a set up where is she?

Has everyone seen the update in the Brandon Lawson case? Some clothing and human remains were found.

• Sad

Eta. Found an article

Yes, this creeped me out when I heard about it and saw the photo

I don't personally think the girl in the photo with her mouth taped is Tara. Also I think the photo is staged (my partner disagrees). Still find it surprising that no one recognised the 2 kids in photo, it was on America's Most Wanted many years ago I think

Poor Tara and so sad her mom died without answers

I agree

I’ve been to this place. The hotel is right in front of the beach, and she gets dropped off in the hotel car park. It’s fairly common, as the road stops here anyway, so a lot of people use the car park to turn round to go back away from the beach again.

Obvs I’m not an expert
But say she did leave her coat and phone behind and did walk into the sea….
Would her body not either float or get washed up?

Reactions: 2
Obvs I’m not an expert
I thought this too but there's a woman who went missing in Edinburgh on new year's day who police eventually said 'entered the water alone' and her body still haven't been recovered.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Obvs I’m not an expert
Depends on the sea I think. Anyone from the east coast goes into the English Channel. The waters there are very choppy and its easy for bodies to end up in the UK. Virgin Media did a great documentary on unidentified bodies recently that's on the player and it covers a lot of people on the east who ended up in the sea and have never been found.

Depends on the sea I think. Anyone from the east coast goes into the English Channel. The waters there are very choppy and its easy for bodies to end up in the UK. Virgin Media did a great documentary on unidentified bodies recently that's on the player and it covers a lot of people on the east who ended up in the sea and have never been found.
Thanks, I assume you have to pay for virgin in order to watch their player?

Reactions: 1
I listened to the Missing podcast series the last few weeks and was struck by how many of the missing people went missing by the sea/on the coast. I expect a lot of them were suicides.

• Sad
There was a girl called Sophie Smith in Norfolk who presumably walked into the sea but was never found. Walked out of her house on Boxing Day at 3am in shorts and T-shirt towards the area of the seafront never to be seen again.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s dependent on when and where they entered the water and tides etc. it’s tragic to not get answers. Has it been said anywhere it was out of character for her to get a cab to the beach? That to me seemed odd but I drive so maybe if I didn’t it wouldn’t be as odd.

The last photo on
That photo is very uncomfortable to see but like others say it looks staged.

The most chilling photo I’ve ever seen is the Regina Kay Walters. That in background there are houses but she didn’t dare run for help. Also she was kept for a long period of time due to hair growth and also injuries healing.

TRIGGER WARNING CRIME PHOTOS BELOW

D08E709D-E783-405B-BA49-614C72F432E8.jpeg

EAE919BD-7E66-4E5F-A54F-C54F90900E17.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t recall their names or the area in America to Google this, but was mentioned upthread a bit. Any developments in the case of the two young girls who were on a walk and photographed and voice recorded their killer? They were only like 12 and 13 I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can’t recall their names or the area in America to Google this, but was mentioned upthread a bit. Any developments in the case of the two young girls who were on a walk and photographed and voice recorded their killer? They were only like 12 and 13 I think.
The delphi case. Don't think there has been any updates

• Sad
It was the anniversary of their deaths this week. I know a few months ago they were looking into a fake Instagram account who had been talking to one of the girls, the guy behind it called Kegan Kline is thought to be one of the last people to speak to them. He has a history of child related crimes. Apart from that nothing has been said. I’m guessing they are working hard to solve this but need to keep a lot of the evidence out of the public eye.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.