Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Bernadette Cooper! Owned an irish bar in Malaga called Molly Malones, came back to the uk for money and was never seen again after making a phone call to a lady abroad. There is a podcast called The Missing. Its brand new but covers it fabulously.
Oh wow! Ive been to Molly Malones, never knew this history

Wow this is the thread for me!

-Delphi Murders: apparently the reason they haven’t released hardly any details on the case is because it is utterly bizarre / the crime scene is really strange. and releasing the details would compromise.

-Maddie McCann, poor baby. Her parents should have been punished regardless. If it was a young parent off a council estate or in the lower income end, that left 3 toddlers unattended to go to the pub they’d have the remaining kids taken off them and they’d have been imprisoned.

-Georgia Gharsallah, mother went missing in the uk and hasnt been seen since. Recent case too but no publicity.

I check the Missing People Uk FB page almost daily, its absolutely fascinating but also so dark. May peace be with all of them.
I am OBSESSED with the Delphi Murders - it is so so so weird the whole thing. The video legit gives me nightmares!! Have you read much about it on Reddit etc? Do you have any theories? I hope so much one day it's solved!

Reactions: 11
I am OBSESSED with the Delphi Murders - it is so so so weird the whole thing. The video legit gives me nightmares!! Have you read much about it on Reddit etc? Do you have any theories? I hope so much one day it's solved!
Me too. I am desperate for them to find him and get justice for those poor girls. The fact that it all happened in broad daylight in such a small window of time freaks me out.

Reactions: 10
Me too. I am desperate for them to find him and get justice for those poor girls. The fact that it all happened in broad daylight in such a small window of time freaks me out.
It's horrendous isn't it. The whole thing was over in about 10 minutes or something mad. It's just bizarre and so unlucky that no one else was around and could have saved them :(

Reactions: 2
I am always trawling the subreddit dedicated to them! Its harrowing and just flat out strange. I am wondering whether it could have been ritualistic and thats why any detail is so compromising. But god knows. Do you have a theory??? X

Oh wow! Ive been to Molly Malones, never knew this history
I would really recommend The Missing podcast, this episode especially. Her voicemail is quite bizarre and she was under a lot of financial pressure at the time and had returned to the uk to get some money. Family members were unable to help at the time due to her needing around 10k. In the voicemail she says shes got the money, but never heard from again. God knows where all these people just vanish to. Its a big shame about Bernadette Cooper because theres absolutely bugger all coverage.

Reactions: 7
I am always trawling the subreddit dedicated to them! Its harrowing and just flat out strange. I am wondering whether it could have been ritualistic and thats why any detail is so compromising. But god knows. Do you have a theory??? X
Yep I agree. There's definitely something really weird about the crime scene. Potentially ritualistic - I read that one of the girls had been posed like a doll :sick: the whole thing is creepy but I definitely think it's someone from the town who knew the area and potentially the girls - it's too weird to be random!

Reactions: 6
Also Bernadette Cooper! Owned an irish bar in Malaga called Molly Malones, came back to the uk for money and was never seen again after making a phone call to a lady abroad. There is a podcast called The Missing. Its brand new but covers it fabulously.
That sounds a very strange story? I know is was 93 but surely it should have been a missing person case straight away? A women goes missing with money and the police knew she had a plan to return to Spain (very odd) Her things in Spain were just thrown away!! Did none of her family not want anything, if my mum went missing like that I would want to get her things

Reactions: 3
Read this a few times and at first thought that he might have been involved but I do think the answer to what happened to Claudia is within her friendship group really.

This is a strange but interesting read

This article is quite good but the point it makes about the regular being the barman Daves dad is totally wrong!! 100% wrong!!

Oh I have so many. And the worst thing is that the majority of them could be solved if people weren’t frightened to go to the police I think. Their poor families though! Off the top of my head:
Philip cairn: this one always sticks out in my head. A 13 year old boy disappeared when on his way back to school after having lunch at home. Rumours about him being abused but nobody can prove anyone.
Trevor Deely: disappeared after a Christmas party in Dublin. From grainy cctv footage looks like someone may have been trailing him for quite a while.
mary Boyle : an Irish 6 year old that went missing in the 70s.
Also: Annie McCarrick, Fiona Pender, Jo Jo Dullard and Raonaid Murray.

Reactions: 13
Another case that I'd like solved are David Williams and Steven Andersen who were 12 and 17 year old roommates when they went missing together in 1975 from what was then called the 'New Lisbon State School for [the official word triggered the censor - was a previous term for learning diasbled] Males'. They were last seen playing with some of the staff and walking back towards their room but there hasn't been a lead since.

It was an 1896 acre facility set in the woods so it is possible that they got distracted and lost but considering some of the horror stories you hear about facilities like those it is possible something worse happened. I doubt it will ever be solved.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That sounds a very strange story? I know is was 93 but surely it should have been a missing person case straight away? A women goes missing with money and the police knew she had a plan to return to Spain (very odd) Her things in Spain were just thrown away!! Did none of her family not want anything, if my mum went missing like that I would want to get her things
Its all so bizarre isn’t it! I just can’t fathom where all these people go.

Rory Hatfield-Johnson has been missing quite a long time, his mum always shares other missing people pleas on facebook. Works very hard to keep hos story alive. Really heartbreaking

Reactions: 1
😳 this thread! I have been thinking about a thread like this lol

For me, it's the men on the NCA website from Liverpool who are all involved in the same drugs ring. I was watching 24 Hours in Police Custody, the one about the home cartel, and it reminded me of Liverpool for some reason. No offence to anyone from there, I think more in the crime from the 90's when they had armed police on the streets.

There is one guy, David Ungi, who was under police surveillance the same time he (allegedly) murdered a teenager! But he managed to get on a ferry in Dover without being caught by police WTAF I would have thought they'd monitor the ports if they were watching someone.

The mind boggles.
David Ungi is part of a big crime family in Liverpool. The surname is well known throughout and not for good reasons!

Steven Clark is a case I don’t fully understand and I guess I will spend hours down the rabbit hole. Why have his parents been arrested? How can you disappear from the gents toilets? Anyone know more about this case?

One case I hope they solve is the Snapchat Murders/Delphi murders. Those poor girls. Must be someone local.

Reactions: 8
Steven Clark is a case I don’t fully understand and I guess I will spend hours down the rabbit hole. Why have his parents been arrested? How can you disappear from the gents toilets? Anyone know more about this case?

One case I hope they solve is the Snapchat Murders/Delphi murders. Those poor girls. Must be someone local.
He was seen going into the toilets at 3pm and a witness has come forward to say he saw him at 3:45 walking towards his house - that was 3 miles away and he walked with a limp so I don't know if it would have been easy for him to walk that fast or if he got a lift back. I think the police are only revealing bits and pieces for now.

He was seen going into the toilets at 3pm and a witness has come forward to say he saw him at 3:45 walking towards his house - that was 3 miles away and he walked with a limp so I don't know if it would have been easy for him to walk that fast or if he got a lift back. I think the police are only revealing bits and pieces for now.
A bit of a strange case. Hardly any publicity until the parents were arrested it seems. Also a family member set up a Facebook group to help find Steven but closed it down quite soon after. Found this comment on Reddit that talks about those circumstances. Could be innocent but sounds very odd regardless.
View attachment 382969

• Wow
Brian Shaffer- 27 year old medical student at Ohio state university, has been reported missing since 1st, April, 2006, it was spring break at the time of his disappearance, so he ventured out to celebrate with friends. He then separated from them and his friends assumed he went home. He didn’t. A CCTV camera in the last bar they attended too (ugly tuna saloona) saw Shaffer talking to two girls before 2am and then he re-appeared into the bar. He didn’t take any of his belongings with him, not his phone or his wallet. Some speculate that Shaffer might have been brutally murdered. Some point the finger at this friend called Clint, as he was very helpful in the case at first but then rejected having any involvement in it- didn’t want to take the lie detector test. Some speculate that he “ran off and made a new life”. Whatever comes out of these speculations, it’s gonna be heartbreaking. His mother passed away during his second year of college, whilst the investigation was underway, he then lost his father to a freak accident where a loose branch came off of a tree and landed on him. He has a brother also, that I assume, is alive. There was a hoax where someone pretended to be Brian (supposedly living in the US Virgin Islands) further investigation lead the police to confirm it was indeed a hoax. I won’t speculate if he’s either dead or alive in respect of his brother and other family members/friends. There is a Reddit thread on this disappearance, there is also a YouTube channel dedicated to the investigation and some news articles. It really is truly a bizarre missing persons investigation but I hope one day, there’s a breakthrough. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Brian_Shaffer

Reactions: 8
The Andrew Godsen story is covered on the Missing podcast today, worth a listen. Really hope his family get some closure one day 😔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.