Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victorian_vibe, I absolutely love him and his account!!! I’m sure I saw a post of his a few weeks ago of him and his partner on holiday? Not sure why he’s deactivated again, I think I remembered him saying a while ago that he felt addicted to insta so maybe that’s why?
Oh I can’t see it and he was so nice.

Anyone remember a slimming world account kezza_sw. She had lost 10st and then gained a little back after saying she became obsessive and miserable being so strict. She split with her partner and liked a party at the weekends. I think she was a make up artist?
she used to do lots of chatty stories.
I followed her while doing slimming world. Once she started to gain weight and was out most weekends I think I unfollowed her, purely because I couldn’t relate to her anymore.

Reactions: 2
this is from yonks ago, the account was called Fabulous by Ferrari or something similar, it was all very retro and shabby chic and Cath Kidston-ey, and she hired out vintage china etc, and then it all just dissapeared?!!

No way now you’ve just said that Iv just realised I haven’t seen anything either!! Wonder if the sugar daddy left her..

on another note hasn’t disappeared but not posting much modernmum? Of formally known as ‘insidethewhitehouse’ she use to post about 50 times a day then stopped and went MIA she posts once or twice a week now.. strange because I loved watching margots meltdowns
I think her marriage has broken down as she says there's a lot going on and her wedding ring has now disappeared too

Reactions: 3
A long shot...
About six years ago I was doing the Cambridge diet and used to follow a page called Minus117 - I can't remember her name but she had lost so much weight and was a lovely girl. Her page disappeared thou and I've never found it since....
Omg I have been looking for this lass as well! Dod you ever find her page?

Whoever asked about Danielle Parry she posted on her saying how happy her, the twins and her older little boy are. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone know where j9revill has gone?
She was on the WW podcast and advert and seemed really happy... she’s suddenly vanished !

Not an instagrammwr but does anyone else remember a blogger called Morven? Think her blog was called cats and rocking chairs? Loved her style and blog but she’s disappeared 😕

There was a girl slamdunkdachunk and bassplayingjunkie that had a lot of followers, there's a girl with the same name now but it's not her
Anyone remember them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.