Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why kisscub isn’t on Instagram anymore? I took a break for a few months and can’t see her on there anymore. I really like the way she speaks up for people with disabilities and calls out the gov etc when they are being disablist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why kisscub isn’t on Instagram anymore? I took a break for a few months and can’t see her on there anymore. I really like the way she speaks up for people with disabilities and calls out the gov etc when they are being disablist.
Actually shes not a very nice person.

While she is a fantastic mum to her daughter she is also a master manipulator.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I love kisscub. I really hope everything’s okay with them both ❤

Onemissingmum, who then changed her account name - has also disappeared. She is lovely - started in the baby loss community but then posting more general stuff. I really really hope she is ok. Unless I missed a goodbye post she just left.

Reactions: 1
Is Boss Mummy still on Insta? I know she had a mass cull/block a couple of years back and I was one of the thousands she blocked for no reason.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s had her baby yet? When the thread about her on here got closed earlier in the year I think someone said she’d just announced her pregnancy.

I wonder if she’s had her baby yet? When the thread about her on here got closed earlier in the year I think someone said she’d just announced her pregnancy.
She went radio silent a few days ago as it was her due date and she was sick of people asking 😂 nice for all those who actually cared.

Why did she cull loads of followers? Was there a reason for it? I thought she would love a big following.

She went radio silent a few days ago as it was her due date and she was sick of people asking 😂 nice for all those who actually cared.
She's so rude!

Why did she cull loads of followers? Was there a reason for it? I thought she would love a big following.
If I remember correctly she had a minor car crash and made out it was worse than it was, and some followers pulled her up on it. She then deactivated her account then came back and deleted and blocked followers in their thousands. Like you say, I too thought she would love a big following, so I was very surprised when she did this.

Reactions: 4
She's so rude!

If I remember correctly she had a minor car crash and made out it was worse than it was, and some followers pulled her up on it. She then deactivated her account then came back and deleted and blocked followers in their thousands. Like you say, I too thought she would love a big following, so I was very surprised when she did this.
Oh really, I thought she had just blocked me at random! I'm glad to hear i wasn't alone now! Thanks for the update.

Oh really, I thought she had just blocked me at random! I'm glad to hear i wasn't alone now! Thanks for the update.
This was probably about two years ago. I think she dropped down to about 5k followers from 30k

She's so rude!

Yes it was because people were catching up on all her lies etc. She's had a baby boy this morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.