Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Onemissingmum, who then changed her account name - has also disappeared. She is lovely - started in the baby loss community but then posting more general stuff. I really really hope she is ok. Unless I missed a goodbye post she just left.
I looked for her the other day too as I thought I hadn't seen anything for a while.
shame I liked her.

Does anyone know why kisscub isn’t on Instagram anymore? I took a break for a few months and can’t see her on there anymore. I really like the way she speaks up for people with disabilities and calls out the gov etc when they are being disab
The girl manuellax account is no longer around and I can’t find her on insta. Does anyone know what happened?

She owns sorelleuk
Didn’t she have a baby boy earlier this year? I followed her but didn’t notice she’d disappeared. She posted a lot less regularly while pregnant. Her and her husband are just both so model like, if I saw them out normally like in Birmingham I’d think they were on a photo shoot 🤣

I used to follow an account and I can’t remember her name now but it had “sunshine” in the title - she was Cornish, had a son of around 7 or 8 who had diabetes, pretty standard posts of daily life and fashion. She was probably early 30s? Can’t find her at all anywhere. I don’t follow her anymore but can’t remember if I unfollowed or her account was deleted.

Does anyone know why kisscub isn’t on Instagram anymore? I took a break for a few months and can’t see her on there anymore. I really like the way she speaks up for people with disabilities and calls out the gov etc when they are being disablist.
She took a break a couple months back and deactivated her account but like you I noticed she gone again, it’s possible she might come back when ready.

Reactions: 1
Never normally comment as I’m a lurker but...

Boss Mummy—what goes through her head “ iv just had a baby, Quinn Hamish is 4 days old, we’re in the middle of a pandemic, let’s take him to Softplay yay! “

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just thought the exact same, but don't worry I'm fine that's all she keeps saying. The biggest germ fest ever. With that tiny baby 😭

Reactions: 2
Never normally comment as I’m a lurker but...

Boss Mummy—what goes through her head“ iv just had a baby, Quinn Hamish is 4 days old, we’re in the middle of a pandemic, let’s take him to Softplay yay! “
I know it's really angered me that, saying to keep things normal for sienna, oh yes because she often goes on day trips and soft play... Not!!
Why risk all your families health on something do stupid. She used to anger me before but not been as bad but now the fact she has done that is awful

For anybody not following BM, she literally complained every.single.day being pregnant! Honestly it was terrible. I really don’t see the need for her to be dragging the baby to a soft play, why not just cuddle at home and let Scott take sienna? I wouldn’t take my 4 day old baby either, pandemic or not. She’s said she wants to breastfeed but unfortunately the baby will now be working hard to increase her supply and will be adjusting to life outside the womb. The 4th trimester and cluster feeding with a newborn are HARD. In the early days baby feeds little and often because their stomach is so tiny but I bet by this time next week she’ll be complaining she “doesn’t have enough milk” or he just wants to feed all the time 🙁

Reactions: 8
For anybody not following BM, she literally complained every.single.day being pregnant! Honestly it was terrible. I really don’t see the need for her to be dragging the baby to a soft play, why not just cuddle at home and let Scott take sienna? I wouldn’t take my 4 day old baby either, pandemic or not. She’s said she wants to breastfeed but unfortunately the baby will now be working hard to increase her supply and will be adjusting to life outside the womb. The 4th trimester and cluster feeding with a newborn are HARD. In the early days baby feeds little and often because their stomach is so tiny but I bet by this time next week she’ll be complaining she “doesn’t have enough milk” or he just wants to feed all the time 🙁
I know she's already complaining about how painful.. Of course it can be but it's about that baby not you. She's is always all about herself nobody else. The whole going soft play is a look at me I am out of the house bossing life 🤢 when all it has made her do is look selfish, ignorant and why risk any of them getting covid when got a new baby to look after!! We personally haven't been to a soft play since they opened back up, there is no way to keep those places clean it's disgusting.

Reactions: 5
I really hope she sticks to breastfeeding! Yes it can be uncomfortable while baby learns to latch efficiently but then it’s smooth sailing and pain free. Like you say, she’s very look at me i’m so wonderful. This is why so many new mums struggle as they think they should do things like this, I gave myself such a hard time too (I didn’t go out much the first few weeks, my husband prepared all meals, no cleaning) but actually I look back and I’m glad I was just in the baby bubble, feeding, cuddling and taking it all in. They grow SO fast but I know I soaked in every second I could. My visitors didn’t care the washing wasn’t put away they just wanted to visit and that’s all that matters. I know times are different with COVID now but just soak up all these moments especially as she said Scott doesn’t get paternity, he’s just taken holiday. Surely they could be at home & FaceTime family & friends instead

Reactions: 3
I used to follow an account and I can’t remember her name now but it had “sunshine” in the title - she was Cornish, had a son of around 7 or 8 who had diabetes, pretty standard posts of daily life and fashion. She was probably early 30s? Can’t find her at all anywhere. I don’t follow her anymore but can’t remember if I unfollowed or her account was deleted.
Sunshine Sam!! I loved her account - fashion, home decor etc, I thought she came across like a lovely normal person too, happy with the little things in life, I hope she’s ok xxx

I really wanna know about KissCub, someone mentioned she's manipulative... and I've just seen a story on IG that could be to do with her.

It makes me sad when she films sienna doing things and she says please mummy. I get manners and it’s important but it’s like she pleas and it’s quite sad. Gonna drop this here but ashliesugarrushed??? Thoughts?

It makes me sad when she films sienna doing things and she says please mummy. I get manners and it’s important but it’s like she pleas and it’s quite sad. Gonna drop this here but ashliesugarrushed??? Thoughts?
Got her own thread somewhere, I think it’s misspelt sugarcrushed?

eta the thread is misspelt not you have 😂

Reactions: 1
Ohhh I like her too !! What was the post
[/QUOTE

I love kisscub. Grace makes me laugh and Ami is amazing and so lucky to have her as her mum. I miss her stories but hopefully she will be back soon - Instagram is rubbish without them both. I wouldn’t give the account who’s been cryptically bad mouthing Grace the time of day, it’s childish and unfair... obviously they’ve had a falling out but it’s nothing to do with anyone else. I get the impression that the account is desperate to be noticed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.