Sophie May Dickson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has she went? Disappeared with no sign at all? I know she used to do this before but think this is the longest she has been away.

Reactions: 2
Where has she went? Disappeared with no sign at all? I know she used to do this before but think this is the longest she has been away.
I miss her, she was one of my guilty pleasures. I loved seeing her outfits.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I must admit she was a guilty pleasure of mine and loved having a snoop. I didn’t particularly like or agree with certain things. But I was like a curtain twitcher on her page 🤣

I miss her too!

Somebody did post a recent pic in the missing accounts thread
Oh where did they get it? Wonder why she deleted her page??

I must admit she was a guilty pleasure of mine and loved having a snoop. I didn’t particularly like or agree with certain things. But I was like a curtain twitcher on her page 🤣
Me too and I would genuinely like to know how she is getting in in lockdown I can’t imagine giving up the glamour will have been easy.

Reactions: 1
Oh I lnow, no lashes or big lips 😂 but then there is strip lashes. I did read a lot of scandal on her on here though 🤭

Oh I lnow, no lashes or big lips 😂 but then there is strip lashes. I did read a lot of scandal on her on here though 🤭
Me too. I reckon she will look better after lockdown, the filler will have dissolved, she might have put on some healthy weight, no spider eyelashes, mahogany spray tan or claw nails.
She probably looks really look!

Me too. I reckon she will look better after lockdown, the filler will have dissolved, she might have put on some healthy weight, no spider eyelashes, mahogany spray tan or claw nails.
She probably looks really look!
Yeah for sure. Intrigued to know if she is back with Jack?

I saw her in my local Tesco recently, still looking as done up as ever! I didnt notice she disappeared until I saw her. There was a lot a tea spilt on here about her before she vanished

Reactions: 3
Right come on someone must have the Tea on sophie

I saw her in my local Tesco recently, still looking as done up as ever! I didnt notice she disappeared until I saw her. There was a lot a tea spilt on here about her before she vanished
I read all of that, was wondering if all of that was why she disappeared. Did she have Presh and Prin with her 🤣

I loved stalking her, she was out of this planet.

Someone like her will be going 'underground' still for all her treatments, she wont miss out

I loved stalking her, she was out of this planet.

Someone like her will be going 'underground' still for all her treatments, she wont miss out
She was over the top with filler. The moment she opened the mouth and spoke though 😂 would be enough to put you off

It was locked as she does not have an online presence at the moment.

• Heart
Basically an instathot. Got herself a SD, he is old enough to be her grandad.
as of recently she has been getting more slutty and trashy. Always leaving the kids to party midweek, lips like an anal prolapse. You know the type, SMD is a walking STD.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suspect due to the inability to get fillers, Botox, tanning etc etc the filters can hide the real her ..... as soon as nail & beauty salons open - so will she.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.