Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else follow a diary of a fat English girl? With the little boy Arlo? She seems to have gone?

Reactions: 2
Oh yes, friends and family only.
That’s a shame. Although she was a little show offish sometimes? - Arlos a week older than my youngest and mine has literally no interest in learning letters, numbers etc!
Thanks for the info though x

Reactions: 3
What happened to raineyxxx I think thats her name! She had the cutest kids and loved her account x

There was a lady called Emma, possibly Irish and think she had braces I cant remember her IG handle though
She befriended a lonely old man called Don I think, I used to love her updates but she vanished

I always wonder about a lady called Holly. Her insta is still there but she hasn't posted since 2015 so a long time now but she just stopped posting suddenly, she seemed so lovely and down to earth I really liked her. Her insta is hollyymbb, she had a blog and did occasional youtube videos.

Last edited:
They put on sooooo much weight. Iv seen them on fb! I asked her once why when she put weight on for great week didn’t she say what she had eaten but she said it wouldn’t be ‘helpful’ for people but I told her it absolutely would as it makes it more real life.

Yep! That’s the one!

What is the thread??? X

I always wonder about a lady called Holly. Her insta is still there but she hasn't posted since 2015 so a long time now but she just stopped posting suddenly, she seemed so lovely and down to earth I really liked her. Her insta is hollyymbb, she had a blog and did occasional youtube videos.
I'd like to know how she's doing too, used to read her blog and watch her YouTube videos back in the day.

I used to follow sw_danielle and mrsmummywright, they seem to have vanished 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can anyone help me? I used to follow a lady who was very into fashion, she was a mobile hairdresser and had two young sons, one of which was called bobby! Would love to start following her again but can’t remember her name. She was very cheery, happy and I’m sure she had a dog that was a beagle. Please someone help!! 😂

Can anyone help me? I used to follow a lady who was very into fashion, she was a mobile hairdresser and had two young sons, one of which was called bobby! Would love to start following her again but can’t remember her name. She was very cheery, happy and I’m sure she had a dog that was a beagle. Please someone help!! 😂
Hayleyloveshighstreet x

Debbies House!

Probably the nicest home on the gram EVER and she always seemed like such a lovely lady too. Her hen weekend in Mykonos looked like a dream and I was eagerly awaiting the wedding pics 😩😩😩😩

That pool house though....

Where did she go? X

Does anyone remember a girl with long red hair. I think she was called a little less sandwich. She lost a load of weight on SW then disappeared and came back and then disappeared again. She did so well on SW and seemed so determined to do it again but then just vanished.

Does anyone remember a girl with long red hair. I think she was called a little less sandwich. She lost a load of weight on SW then disappeared and came back and then disappeared again. She did so well on SW and seemed so determined to do it again but then just vanished.
Yes, Kayleigh I think she's called. I often look at her page and YouTube and it's never updated.

What is the thread??? X
It was MrDaddyWright. It’s been locked thought because at the time they both had open instagrams . Then obviously stuff went down and they deleted so it got locked . She isn’t the slimming world consultant of her group anymore either .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It was MrDaddyWright. It’s been locked thought because at the time they both had open instagrams . Then obviously stuff went down and they deleted so it got locked . She isn’t the slimming world consultant of her group anymore either .
Isn’t she?? What happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.