Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this was mentioned but I've only just found this thread. I used to follow a couple called Claireansamanda slimming world. They were famous for their fakeaways and large portions! They went quiet ages ago and have now disappeared

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this was mentioned but I've only just found this thread. I used to follow a couple called Claireansamanda slimming world. They were famous for their fakeaways and large portions! They went quiet ages ago and have now disappeared
I remember them, intrigued to know where they’ve gone now x

Reactions: 2
I remember them, intrigued to know where they’ve gone now x
Is that not pinchofnom?

Is that not pinchofnom?
Ignore that totally wrong people 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I've seen somewhere she's pregnant again. I really miss following her. Wonder if she's still pedalling that crappy make up
She blocked me for no reason whatsoever.... it someone I follow posted a birthday pic of her the other day, she still around and looked as irritating as ever

Sorry if it has been mentioned.

does anyone know what happened to a girl called Danielle Parry maybeher surname was Perry.

she had a SW account too.

he had a little boy called gruff short for a welsh name.

Sorry if it has been mentioned.

does anyone know what happened to a girl called Danielle Parry maybeher surname was Perry.

she had a SW account too.

he had a little boy called gruff short for a welsh name.
Her account went private, it's called vanessa_shanessa or something, a gavin and stacey reference. I really liked her and she was one of the few accounts I enjoyed following!

I used to follow someone I think called Natalie on @littlejampotlife she had a really creative Instagram cute family and blog and now it’s disappeared! Did anyone else follow it?

I followed Ronnie? He was a single gay guy doing up a Victorian terrace in SE London / Kent ?
I can’t remember the insta name but just randomly wondered why he’d left! Carly little miss mops was quite matey with him.

She was called Laura Moses, I used to really enjoy following her.

I still follow Boss Mummy. She’s expecting a little boy.

Em has an account on here I think. I could be wrong but I think she quit IG because of the pressure of it all. She admitted it turned her into a bit of a knob and was very apologetic. I really liked her.

Just had a quick search on FB and Laura Moses is now engaged with a little one and her insta is lauxmoses. I’m off to have a look, I’m so glad she sounds happy as I know she had a bit of a rough time 😊
Thank you!!! Any idea If ems is on insta?

I followed Ronnie? He was a single gay guy doing up a Victorian terrace in SE London / Kent ?
I can’t remember the insta name but just randomly wondered why he’d left! Carly little miss mops was quite matey with him.
Victorian_vibe, I absolutely love him and his account!!! I’m sure I saw a post of his a few weeks ago of him and his partner on holiday? Not sure why he’s deactivated again, I think I remembered him saying a while ago that he felt addicted to insta so maybe that’s why?

Anyone remember a slimming world account kezza_sw. She had lost 10st and then gained a little back after saying she became obsessive and miserable being so strict. She split with her partner and liked a party at the weekends. I think she was a make up artist?
she used to do lots of chatty stories.

Reactions: 3
I would like to know this too!
I followed Paige for a long time. She announced she was going to close her account. She’s also the person who brought me to Tattle, as she mentioned it in her stories (sticking up for influencers, and the ‘trolling’ that supposedly happened on here)
If I remember rightly, I think she was due to get married this year. But I’m guessing that’s not happened.

Did anyone follow a girl I think her name is Natalie, her insta was originally @offshoregirlsw or something then it changed to onshore, then I think she did change it again. Think it was an oil rig she was working on up in Aberdeen then moved back to where she's from originally. She seems to have disappeared I really liked her posts!!

Thought diaryofahullmum had deleted her account but have just seen on abbiewalker’s Stories that she’s still on there. I must have been blocked?! I never comment on anything so couldn't have upset her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.