Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few.

So one was a girl who I’m sure was a make up artist. I’m not sure if her family were originally from Dubai but she went there a lot on holidays. She had amazing eyebrows.

Another is a slimming world account. Her boyfriend was called Tom I think. She lived with her mum and had lots a lot of weight on SW.

Any ideas? Thanks

Hi danielle here, I’ve given up the old Instagram thing (I have a small private one but ya know not like before)

Hahah my hula hoops are DYING for attention, currently in the garage gathering spiders and dust.

My twins are now 9 months old! They were 2 months premature and it’s been a rough old time, but we are all doing grand.

Always love having a catch up on tattle (in my
Rare free time) Xoxoxox
Oh I’m glad you are ok! I often think of you when I put my washing on for a procrastinating extra rinse and spin!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Harry commented on her and Lewis and insinuated they were having sex. It really blew up. Mrs mummy wright & daddy wright and Lewis stopped following Harry.
she got rid and so did he die to “ friends being sly behind their backs “. Came back for a few days then deactivated again. They never left because of tattle , but of course the slimming world mafia on insta blames tattle. There was a thread on here about them. And it was never name calling etc. It was pointing out the obvious , not declaring their JD ad codes. And not being completely honest about falling off the slimming world wagon.

They both gained significant weight . Never posted their weight & stopped doing the selfies etc. A lot of us said it would have been refreshing to see this influences being open and honest about these things . But apparently we are all bullies and it’s our fault she left when it wasn’t at all .
They put on sooooo much weight. Iv seen them on fb! I asked her once why when she put weight on for great week didn’t she say what she had eaten but she said it wouldn’t be ‘helpful’ for people but I told her it absolutely would as it makes it more real life.

I'm sure this is the one that fooled Brummy mummy ,didn't she meet her in person.

Was it ASHA pinder? There's a thread on tattle.

Yep! That’s the one!

Hi danielle here, I’ve given up the old Instagram thing (I have a small private one but ya know not like before)

Hahah my hula hoops are DYING for attention, currently in the garage gathering spiders and dust.

My twins are now 9 months old! They were 2 months premature and it’s been a rough old time, but we are all doing grand.

Rare free time) Xoxoxox
Oh i’m so happy to have found this thread !! I used to follow you and have missed your posts, they always made me smile.

Lovely to hear that you are all doing well 💙💙💙

They put on sooooo much weight. Iv seen them on fb! I asked her once why when she put weight on for great week didn’t she say what she had eaten but she said it wouldn’t be ‘helpful’ for people but I told her it absolutely would as it makes it more real life.

Yep! That’s the one!
that’s what I don’t get with them .
Just been honest , with all the selfish of her when she was super small. She obviously has a bad relationship with food, and my comments on the post about the husband was . That they weren’t actually dealing with their food issues just switching them dropping weight quickly , and then the weight soon started piling back on. His gain over Xmas was a absolute joke .

Reactions: 1
I have a few.

So one was a girl who I’m sure was a make up artist. I’m not sure if her family were originally from Dubai but she went there a lot on holidays. She had amazing eyebrows.

Another is a slimming world account. Her boyfriend was called Tom I think. She lived with her mum and had lots a lot of weight on SW.

Any ideas? Thanks
Not Danielle was it?? Did she used to so loads of desserts?

that’s what I don’t get with them .
Just been honest , with all the selfish of her when she was super small. She obviously has a bad relationship with food, and my comments on the post about the husband was . That they weren’t actually dealing with their food issues just switching them dropping weight quickly , and then the weight soon started piling back on. His gain over Xmas was a absolute joke .
Yeah I always thought they were really lovely and genuine but just goes to show doesn’t it! Iv never known anyone to put that amount on in 2 weeks! He must have never stopped eating! He so proudly admitted it but then couldn’t take the criticism that came with it xx but his sw meals were a joke too! Who needs to eat portions like that in one sitting ffs! X

Used to follow a girls weight loss account on Instagram- her name was Kayleigh, she was always at the gym, counting macros, ate a lot of eggs! Friends with a girl named pearl...? She got a bf and disappeared, does she still have ig?

Not Danielle was it?? Did she used to so loads of desserts?
No that name doesn’t ring a bell. She lost a hell of a lot of weight. She was unemployed until she lost weight then went to work for some car rental company. I just want to nosey and can’t remember her name!

I have a few.

Any ideas? Thanks
i think you might be thinking of @myslimworld, her name is Jennifer I know she’s lost a lot of weight through slimming world and her boyfriend was called Tom

There was a page I followed I can’t remember the girls name possibly Jess. I think she had a degree in criminology and worked in that field but could never say exactly what she done, I always thought it was the prison service for some reason. Her bf was a fireman and they had a little girl called Pea (Penelope). She was really funny but seems to have disappeared.

There was another old slimming world account I followed, the girl had bipolar. I’m not sure the of the insta name but she had a blog ‘moses_mumbles’ or something. I hope she’s doing ok.
She was called Laura Moses, I used to really enjoy following her.

I still follow Boss Mummy. She’s expecting a little boy.

Sorry if she’s already been mentioned but what happened to it’s your girl ems?
Em has an account on here I think. I could be wrong but I think she quit IG because of the pressure of it all. She admitted it turned her into a bit of a knob and was very apologetic. I really liked her.

Just had a quick search on FB and Laura Moses is now engaged with a little one and her insta is lauxmoses. I’m off to have a look, I’m so glad she sounds happy as I know she had a bit of a rough time 😊

Last edited:
Bit of a long shot, but does anyone remember an instagrammer from America, a model blonde and quite punk/ rock star vibes.L. She had a little baby girl who was sick and they were based in the hospital a lot in Chicago. Baby called violet maybe? Her ex / baby’s dad was in a band. It was around 2014 when I was pregnant and I came across Courtney Adamo and I’m sure I found this account through her feed. Anyway it’s really bugged me ever since and have always wondered how the baby girl is.

Rare free time) Xoxoxox
Aw I absolutely loved you account. Im so happy your all doing well xxx

Did anyone used to follow Charlotte Victoria .. I loved her stuff .. she had a account about weight loss & slimmingworld initially but then got pregnant & mainly posted pics of her baby called regi .. used to love her stuff

Also hde preacher mirifit12 seems to have disappeared

I also thought livinglife_nat might be back by now

Does anyone remember an American account typicaldomesticbabe? I loved following her. She revealed she was having a lot of trouble trying to conceive a second baby, and she has disappeared.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.