Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I'm going crazy...I've just seen a video that said Ash is the new ITS colab. It had her name and a silhouette of her but I can't find it now 😂🙈

I can only see this now which points more to Ash than Greedy. Please let it not be slurpy....she has zero style whatsoever and her fivehead will get even bigger if she had her own collection
Screenshot_20211128-173440_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What sad followers they'd be baring in mind she wouldn't even wear it herself. Wonder how much these dozy instahuns get paid to promote this utter not ecological shite?!

Reactions: 7
Adam keeps using the word insane! I so hoped it was with Ash, but she is saying she has something special coming up in the next few days too

Reactions: 2
Do enough people know who greedy is to warrant an its range? I get stacey Solomon and jac jossa and even Billie what's her name as she has been on the tv but greedy? I've never bought anything from its so maybe it doesn't matter whose name is on it people just buy it?

Reactions: 12
Do enough people know who greedy is to warrant an its range? I get stacey Solomon and jac jossa and even Billie what's her name as she has been on the tv but greedy? I've never bought anything from its so maybe it doesn't matter whose name is on it people just buy it?
Yeah it’s literally any influencer will do. It’s all the same stuff each collection has just odd changes like different patterns or slight shape changes and then they claim to have designed it. It’s overpriced then drops to like a fiver a piece within a few months

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just had a look at the post about a new collab and the majority of guesses were for Ash so when they put Greedy out he'll realise what a mistake he's made...she's known for her honesty is that some kind of joke 🤣
Screenshot_20211128-175414_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone above screenshot greedys name on U.S site

Couldn’t think of anything worse than buying ANY of that tit off in the style. You need your head testing if you buy from their website, that’s with any influencer for that matter
It is literally tat. Think primark holey clothes and times it by 10000000000. And they never look how they do on the person advertising

Reactions: 10
In the grand scheme its not a big issue but a welsh dog rescue got battered in the storms last night and are appealing for help. As a welsh influencer with a page dedicated to her dog will she support them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d be surprised if she’s not aware of it
This had me in many years yesterday. Even I donated and shared their cause. And I live in Cambridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211128-180539_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think they both have a collection.
None of these items match the pictures in the In the Style 'guess who' vid. They seem to be dresses mostly. The clues match Ash more than they do Greedy.
Maybe tomorrow is the photo shoot for Greedy’s collection? She's going to be even more insufferable with a collection isn't she 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
ITS clothes are sooo bad! They’re so overpriced for what they are, cheap and nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I will rejoice the day that she arrives somewhere and is turned away for wearing those hideous Crocs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know there's the US pictures but I really don't think this announcement from ITS posts are greedy. I think they're Ash?

Reactions: 3
I feel like her photo shoot is ahead of a book release for some reason. She hinted at it months ago and we all know she loves spewing her woe is me side of things. I also think that’s why she ‘addressed’ her ex (definitely HER and her ex) ripping people off a while back. She’s also desperate to be like Hinch so a book would definitely fit.

In all honesty of someone has given this lazy, thieving little skank a book deal, then stop the world, I want to get off 🙈
What’s happened with her ripping people off or her ex ripping people off, I’v missed this whole thing and i keep seeing it pop up and i’m like 👀👀👀👀👀👀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Adam loves a good launch night, if you watch the ITS documentaries on iplayer, breaking fashion or something like that, when collections don’t do well he isn’t happy. Can’t see a greedy collection going down well at all, who even is she in the grand scheme of influencers I’d never even heard of her until recently, she’s hardly Stacy Solomon 🙄

Reactions: 12
The more popular her name gets, the more people will google her so jokes on her 🤣🤣
The news articles and her tattle thread are all over Google so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand what her collection is going to be. She lives in leggings and t-shirts.

I thought ITS were desperate before but this is a new low. Surely there aren't enough idiots in her followers to buy that crap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh You do need a caption.. And that caption is..

twit!!
Ngl I’ve got crocs I wear on holiday because they’re so easy for by the pool and you can walk in them quite far too! But wearing them in this country in the winter in a hotel, grow up greedy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.