Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was only one surely that wouldn’t have been the cause of the accident? That’s why it’s legal to drink one.
Harriet is getting called a drunk driver? She isn’t drunk and it’s unfair to label her that
Did she say she was only having just the one? No one should chance driving with kids in the car after drinking no matter how much. Can't they go anywhere without having a drink it's bleeping not normal.

Reactions: 19
Did she say she was only having just the one? No one should chance driving with kids in the car after drinking no matter how much. Can't they go anywhere without having a drink it's bleeping not normal.
No one knows how many she is having people can’t be assuming and labelling someone a drunk driver it’s disgusting. My opinion

Reactions: 7
And it’s my opinion that it’s selfish to have a drink and get behind the wheel of a car especially with kids in the car. Get a taxi, catch a train, like normal people and let’s face it these two never just have the one

Reactions: 23
No one knows how many she is having people can’t be assuming and labelling someone a drunk driver it’s disgusting. My opinion
Drinking then driving your kids home is disgusting in my opinion. Them kids don't need to see them drinking at every opportunity either.

Reactions: 18
Drinking then driving your kids home is disgusting in my opinion. Them kids don't need to see them drinking at every opportunity either.
After one drink? Seen the size of her like having a can of pop 😂 it’s also LEGAL so unfortunately she’s not doing anything wrong

Reactions: 6
How much has she spent on advent calendars? Who has that much disposable cash just before Christmas, just after buying a house and doing a tit Reno? Wtf

Reactions: 12
After one drink? Seen the size of her like having a can of pop 😂 it’s also LEGAL so unfortunately she’s not doing anything wrong
it’s not ‘legal’ to just have one drink before driving. It’s legal to be under the limit whilst driving- something we don’t know if she is. Lots of things can affect You and make you be near or over the limit on one drink

Reactions: 14
If she has done a collab with ITS, I can guarantee you now, her videos will be a carbon copy of a mash up between Stacey Solomon and ashandchels 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
We don't know if she even drove so it is unfair to accuse her of drink driving. There's no denying they both drink pretty much daily though. Definitely happy to piss money down the drain on a regular basis!

Reactions: 3
Why does she not have a bed?! It’s just a materess on the floor, did she not have a bed in her old house that she could have just took to the new house? Odd

H definitely drove them hence why Greedy was filming going on about how to say Quay in English to the boys in the back of the car. Don’t think Greedy drives anywhere otherwise H would probably film her to fill the gram. She’s probably reading this at the moment and will get H film her behind the wheel tomorrow

• Haha
it’s not ‘legal’ to just have one drink before driving. It’s legal to be under the limit whilst driving- something we don’t know if she is. Lots of things can affect You and make you be near or over the limit on one drink
Yep..especially being a short ass

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the grand scheme its not a big issue but a welsh dog rescue got battered in the storms last night and are appealing for help. As a welsh influencer with a page dedicated to her dog will she support them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d be surprised if she’s not aware of it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does she not have a bed?! It’s just a materess on the floor, did she not have a bed in her old house that she could have just took to the new house? Odd
Because it won’t fit in with her Victorian style so she’ll try and get a freebie from some bed company

Reactions: 8
When these influencers say they have ‘worked so hard’ on something it really makes me laugh because all they are doing is adding their name to something. If its an ITS collab, there will have been a team of marketing people making the decisions and they will have asked her to choose between one or two options, probably swaying her decision. Shes acting like shes ran a producion line, Or provided pencil sketches of original designs, sourced materials etc. It’s embarrassing to say shes worked hard, the only thing she works hard on is throwing back the ale and copying everyone else. Shes not a fashion designer or interior designer, shes no qualifications to be making any real decisions. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And it’s my opinion that it’s selfish to have a drink and get behind the wheel of a car especially with kids in the car. Get a taxi, catch a train, like normal people and let’s face it these two never just have the one
I agree and one drink is too much! Never ever drink and drive, ever! 👍🏼👍🏼

It should not be legal either, as one drink can affect people differently. One person could be fine on a pint of beer but another could be tipsy, it should be zero tolerance. Just my opinion. And yes, it’s not a good example to show your children either 👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree and one drink is too much! Never ever drink and drive, ever! 👍🏼👍🏼

It should not be legal either, as one drink can affect people differently. One person could be fine on a pint of beer but another could be tipsy, it should be zero tolerance. Just my opinion. And yes, it’s not a good example to show your children either 👍🏼👍🏼
The amount they drink, one drink is probably like having a glass of water 👀 she doesn’t set a good example to those boys with anything, even trying to get them to pronounce tit wrong last night with mermaid quay, why would you do that to your children? Hope she realises she has a drink problem soon & seeks help though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.