Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear poor old Greedys got a cold sore . It’ll be because she’s so run down or stressed out and not because she’s forever swigging pints and gorging on tit loads of tit food .
Why does she always look so grubby ? She looks like she hasn’t had a decent wash in days . She looks worse with her hair down as the balding patch on her crown is more prominent 🤌 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Didnt she do an #ad with furniture
Village???
And a discount with that tit sofa that lasted for 6 months?? Proves how often their slobbing about on it. Lazy arsed cow

Reactions: 5
Didn't she rave about sofalodgy when she first got the lounge. And spent her time vacuuming the cushions and fluffing them (the actual lounge not her added throw cushions) and now she is blagging them out on insta for what their attention? As a brand i wouldnt want to work with someone who could ruin a brands reputation by doing that... who knows what she did to that couch she probably has shagged on it for the past 6months since that is what she kept going on about....

I dont know the brand of sofa... but i am sure with care it wouldn't look like that in 6months especially only really looked like this since ahe moved into this house.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just went back to her first post about the sofa, she did apparently pay for it. What shocked me though was the amount of questions from her followers that are unanswered (obviously shes far too busy to read all the comments….) however she didn’t miss Sofology’s comment 👀 how convenient.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she'll include H in her Christmas photo shoot or will it be her and the boys get again 🤔

Reactions: 3
That lovely outfit with crocs.. she I now only doing the Croc pollute to get reaction.
This goes to show she has lost the plot when it comes to having an eye for detail and putting things together..cant wait for the completion of her house if her dress sense is anything to go by 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All she’s done is share large sofa companies - it’s hardly recommendations is it. they are just the other companies any other person could name

Reactions: 11
Yes greedygob, it may be a shock to you that doesn’t actual go to work just prances about into your phone, but lots of people work on Saturdays - especially trades people! Shocking & horrifying I know that people do work for a living

Reactions: 10
So they’ve gone to the cinema, obviously driven there with the boys and yet has filmed H drinking again, so who is driving home or is it a case of drunk driving?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So they’ve gone to the cinema, obviously driven there with the boys and yet has filmed H drinking again, so who is driving home or is it a case of drunk driving?
Why is she drunk driving? It’s legal to have a pint of beer. Not like she’s sitting necking a litre of vodka 🙈 sorry never understand these comments accusing people of drink driving

Reactions: 17
It's fair enough if she wants to up her engagement by mispronoucing words but for the love of God please teach yr kid the right way

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry to sound pissy but anyone who gets behind the wheel of a vehicle after even just the one is selfish. I’ve had family members who have been affected by drink drivers who have used “but it was only one”

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry to sound pissy but anyone who gets behind the wheel of a vehicle after even just the one is selfish. I’ve had family members who have been affected by drink drivers who have used “but it was only one”
If it was only one surely that wouldn’t have been the cause of the accident? That’s why it’s legal to drink one.
Harriet is getting called a drunk driver? She isn’t drunk and it’s unfair to label her that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.