Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"An Instagram shadowban refers to the act of hiding or restricting a user's content without informing the user that it's happening. This typically occurs when a user has violated Instagram’s community guidelines"

So buying followers, using to many hashtags. Sometimes because the user has posted too many stories and then been flagged mistakenly.
It's really complicated and no one really knows how or why stuff like being unsearchable happens. But this has happened to her account before.

Reactions: 10
She’s taking a break from social media to grieve. I give it till Boxing Day 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s taking a break from social media to grieve. I give it till Boxing Day 🙄
Bet she will come back with montages and content galore so she’s not really taking a break at all. She’s obsessed with Instagram it’s unhealthy, everything she does is with the intent to post it on there.

Reactions: 9
Bet she will come back with montages and content galore so she’s not really taking a break at all. She’s obsessed with Instagram it’s unhealthy, everything she does is with the intent to post it on there.
Yep that’s what I thought she will post a Christmas montage either Boxing Day or the day after, there’s no way she won’t be able to hold back from rubbing it in how much she’s spent etc

Reactions: 6
I am very guilty of not liking her, the things she does etc. I might be a tattler but I'm not heartless. Someone has died, so young and it's just horrible. So this tattler is remaining quiet for a bit. I also think that now is not the best time for a new thread name suggestion, so probably best not to overload the thread right now (just my thoughts). Merry Christmas to you all, keep your loved ones close ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26

New thread.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.