Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody hope not it I’ll need sedating!
😂 I would read too much into it. They’ve collaborated with loads of people before getting round to her and some of those people are pretty rock bottom. She’s clearly bottom of their list and just a beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like her photo shoot is ahead of a book release for some reason. She hinted at it months ago and we all know she loves spewing her woe is me side of things. I also think that’s why she ‘addressed’ her ex (definitely HER and her ex) ripping people off a while back. She’s also desperate to be like Hinch so a book would definitely fit.

In all honesty of someone has given this lazy, thieving little skank a book deal, then stop the world, I want to get off 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly didn’t think I could dislike her anymore than I do now 🤮🤬 that bleeping hand gesturing with “ erm ...slurp ... erm.. slurp “ then how she’s just “ obsessed “ with everything 🤬🤬. Oh then it’s “ insane “ 🤬 OMG YOU ARE DOING MY HEAD IN GREEDY GUTS! She’s a disgusting, lazy con woman & thief! I can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would risk their reputation by working with her 🤮

Reactions: 19
I noticed she wasn't invited to the super huge influencer event held by swan on Friday 👀
It was actually a really good event tbh, live streams and demos from other influencers and a party afterwards

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel like her photo shoot is ahead of a book release for some reason. She hinted at it months ago and we all know she loves spewing her woe is me side of things. I also think that’s why she ‘addressed’ her ex (definitely HER and her ex) ripping people off a while back. She’s also desperate to be like Hinch so a book would definitely fit.

In all honesty of someone has given this lazy, thieving little skank a book deal, then stop the world, I want to get off 🙈
I hope the ex comes out with a book too because the thriving witch needs taking down a peg snd 2 sides to each story. Not that I think either of them need paying but I cant imagine anyone reading that rubbish. I mean do u recon she'd write the words *slurp* to give us full effect. Vile vile vile.

Oh and didn't she tag 'frisby' in on a post few weeks back about including those hideous cross.

Honestly she's a car crash

Reactions: 6
If it is an in the style collaboration then they've made a huge mistake using her and not Ash (from Ash and chels)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211128-144633_Instagram.jpg

Why is she saying body goals? She doesn't think this is body goals at all. If she did she wouldn't moan about her own body so much and go on about couch to 5k (thats she's starting on the 33rd of Julember)
I don't know who this lady is but I do think she is body goals 😍 Greedy is just sucking up to people as per.
This cryptic posting about what is happening tomorrow reminds me of the reason I stopped following her. Everyone knew she had bought a house and she lied about it saying 'I wish it was as exciting as that'
Couldn't lie straight in bed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
View attachment 893061
Why is she saying body goals? She doesn't think this is body goals at all. If she did she wouldn't moan about her own body so much and go on about couch to 5k (thats she's starting on the 33rd of Julember)
I don't know who this lady is but I do think she is body goals 😍 Greedy is just sucking up to people as per.
This cryptic posting about what is happening tomorrow reminds me of the reason I stopped following her. Everyone knew she had bought a house and she lied about it saying 'I wish it was as exciting as that'
Couldn't lie straight in bed
Couldn’t agree more, as a plus size girl myself the hypocrisy of comments like this drive me mad. You just know if she’d put on weight and was a similar size to the girl in the pic she’d be crying.. it’s not only greedy, it’s legit every influencer trying to get on the “body positivity” hype

Reactions: 16
Recon a few if us should story it and tag alot of big influencers and out her haha

Lots of people asked for it. Omg lots of people have crappy ideas about fashion. Friggin nora. When yhe likes of jac jossa and Billie have donenut. Wow jow embarrassing for them

Reactions: 5
Adam is a complete idiot for choosing Charlotte over Ash. Ash is far more relatable,more popular and down to earth. duck me, greedy doesn't even wear the clothes she's gifted from its unless she's filming for an ad!!!!
Her range from iwoot didn't last long and it didn't last long in her house either!!

Reactions: 15
In the style is a load of tit anyway!
They've made a massive mistake not going with Ash though

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.