Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for the big reveal tomorrow when it’s all on the ITS website now. Silly fuckers
£30 for a pair of crap quality leggings, feck that I will stick to Primark and save myself £20. They will probably last longer too

Reactions: 17
Think the whole outfit she's wearing is from her collection.. Jeans of my dreams 🤢🤮

ITS must like have a bag of jean sketches cause all these women bring out the bloody "perfect" jeans 🙄
Carys Whittaker’s jeans were advertised as the dream jeans abit boring now from ITS same tit to sell to the minions

So shes off to Manchester today for the ITS Christmas Party. Not sure why she thinks she needs to keep it from us, like she thinks we are in suspense for something major and it’s a poxy Christmas party. I will never think anything that involves her is anything major though. Can’t stand her, bet she’ll be gushing over Ash & Chels all night
It looks dead there on greedys story’s! There’s no one around, dance floor is empty! Looks like a great party NOT 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A lot of the girls ITS have collaborations with aren’t even at the party the only ones that seem to be there are greedy pants and liberty from love island. Greedy probably only went so she could try wiggle her way closer to the owner 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A lot of the girls ITS have collaborations with aren’t even at the party the only ones that seem to be there are greedy pants and liberty from love island. Greedy probably only went so she could try wiggle her way closer to the owner 🙃
Liberty wasnt even there that long. Ash was also there. Can see her and greedy vying to be the most popular new collab. Both insufferable idiots that think they are top class influencers cos they spend all day doing pathetic ads. Frisby has certainly inflated their egos by giving them their own ITS range 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I found this cringe 😬 So she's in his last two stories and she touches him and he doesn't look at her 🤣🤣

Sorry if this has been said but I’m new to this thread.
Does anyone else think she got this collab when all the crying, ex, con artist stories came out? I feel like Adam reached out to make her feel better but she’s just looking smug af. I won’t be purchasing
No because she posted a few months back ? (on the old thread is a SS i believe) of some clothes designs. I think it was around the time Alison got announced.

She would of had to have been talking to them and doing this for a while before the con artist story.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah god her updates are so cringe.. why is she trying to channel Charlotte Crosby and tagging everyone as her best friend or my girl 🤮🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This is greedy that hasn’t got the self confidence to get her legs out yeah? 😂

Reactions: 15
She gave it away there's an ITS balloon on her stories, she's a balloon

• Haha
Why are they driving now? Considering they were ‘so drunk’ last night? How dangerous!
I bet she’ll say H wasn’t as leathered so is fine to drive 🙄🙄

Don’t really get all the suspense and countdown when it’s already on their website? Shows how much effort ITS put in to these colabs/reveals. Attention to detail is seriously lacking. From what ive seen there is nothing particularly appealing in her range, will be in the sale within 3 months, someone else will be flavour of the month with a colab and Greedy will be old news.

Reactions: 16
Don’t really get all the suspense and countdown when it’s already on their website? Shows how much effort ITS put in to these colabs/reveals. Attention to detail is seriously lacking. From what ive seen there is nothing particularly appealing in her range, will be in the sale within 3 months, someone else will be flavour of the month with a colab and Greedy will be old news.
To be honest I never paid much attention to this before. Curious whether the website guys have fudged it and released the update early.

Did this happen with bigger names like Jac and Stacey? I can't see her doing any better than the likes of Jac and Stacey. Look at Alison Hammonds range, she got plugged so much and it was a bit of a flop.

Watch now she'll be like Ladbaby mum selling cheesy mum slogan shirts in a few months 🤢🤢

To be honest I never paid much attention to this before. Curious whether the website guys have fudged it and released the update early.

Did this happen with bigger names like Jac and Stacey? I can't see her doing any better than the likes of Jac and Stacey. Look at Alison Hammonds range, she got plugged so much and it was a bit of a flop.

Watch now she'll be like Ladbaby mum selling cheesy mum slogan shirts in a few months 🤢🤢
Probably be cringe slogans about being a lesbian

Reactions: 5

I never even knew Alison Hammond had a collection!?😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.