Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for the big reveal tomorrow when it’s all on the ITS website now. Silly fuckers
the bleeping prices of them are disgusting. They put it so expensive because they know silly bastards will still buy it even if it is all cheap crap! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be honest I never paid much attention to this before. Curious whether the website guys have fudged it and released the update early.

Did this happen with bigger names like Jac and Stacey? I can't see her doing any better than the likes of Jac and Stacey. Look at Alison Hammonds range, she got plugged so much and it was a bit of a flop.

Watch now she'll be like Ladbaby mum selling cheesy mum slogan shirts in a few months 🤢🤢
It happened with perrie sian & ladbaby I saw somewhere

I've just clicked on the stories of the people tagged at the Farty Party last night.
WHO ARE THEY?? Who the hell are these people? I squirmed and cringed my way through it.
What sad lives they lead.
Pouting, posing, pretending to be be besties with everyone, thinking they are famous.

Still howling at Brown nose Charl though, touching Adams arm for his attention and him totally blanking her 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
To be honest I never paid much attention to this before. Curious whether the website guys have fudged it and released the update early.

Did this happen with bigger names like Jac and Stacey? I can't see her doing any better than the likes of Jac and Stacey. Look at Alison Hammonds range, she got plugged so much and it was a bit of a flop.

Watch now she'll be like Ladbaby mum selling cheesy mum slogan shirts in a few months 🤢🤢
No way will she have the popularity of Jac & Stacey. I know they’re not particularly popular here on tattle but they have millions of Instagram followers and a lot of people do actually like them. Miss Greedyhome is just a wannabe influencer with no redeeming qualities at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In all seriousness... Have you ever seen Charl in an outfit and thought 'wow that looks really nice?' ITS are really scraping the barrel now. They want their name against any scruffy influencer and 'fashion' really isn't what it once was. She honestly always looks an absolute state, makes 0 effort and has 0 pride in herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I only discovered her from Tattle and I’ve been watching for the past couple of days on her Instagram. She’s strange, really strange and I can’t put my finger on why. There is a lot of try hard moments, is there some story around her relationship with H? Because it feels quite forced and trying to prove a point there too. I just get a bad feeling and not sure why?

Reactions: 18
I've just clicked on the stories of the people tagged at the Farty Party last night.
WHO ARE THEY?? Who the hell are these people? I squirmed and cringed my way through it.
What sad lives they lead.
Pouting, posing, pretending to be be besties with everyone, thinking they are famous.

Still howling at Brown nose Charl though, touching Adams arm for his attention and him totally blanking her 🤣🤣
Adam doesn’t even follow her on Instagram what’s that about lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she hasn’t finished the reno because she waiting for her own home collection on ITS to furnish it! Tight witch

Reactions: 11
I remember looking at the ITS website years ago and it was cheap - know it’s actually quite expensive - more than river island is anyone actually going to buy her collection ? Apart from begging for it time and time again she has zero style !!

Reactions: 6
I only discovered her from Tattle and I’ve been watching for the past couple of days on her Instagram. She’s strange, really strange and I can’t put my finger on why. There is a lot of try hard moments, is there some story around her relationship with H? Because it feels quite forced and trying to prove a point there too. I just get a bad feeling and not sure why?
Read the wiki xx

Reactions: 2
At the end of the day Adam is a business man, he knows he hasn’t got a cat in hells chance of selling this shite cheaply made clothing at these over inflated prices unless he ‘colabs’ with someone who is as desperate as him. An insta hun like Greedy who will try and whip their followers in to a frenzy with a ‘big reveal’ and shower them with insincere gratitude so they buy some of the products. It beggars belief that there are still people on Instagram falling for all of this and lining the pockets of these pond life people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not going to lie I’ve ordered some bits from ITS - Jac jossa/Lorna luxe and Stacey launches but soon as they’ve come I’ve sent them all back. I’ve done like this 5/6 times and never again
The sizing is off, the quality is tit or they’re just crap in general.

I think all the clothes are tit, even those who collab don’t wear their own clothes. Everything is styled with a hand on the hip, a bag over the shoulder or wrapped in a coat.

Also to the one who said Adam was a business man! That’s true. That conman changed £2.50 for you to return for “admin” fees! I’ve done with all return! It’s ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Came straight onto here to find out that the announcement is

Well done tattlers

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been mentioned already been mentioned I have a lot to catch up on she was at in the style Christmas party

Attachments

I’m really upset.. I wanted it to be exclusively leggings / crocs collection 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.