Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t they get the train like she usually does when she goes to Manchester. Which we now know was for an ITS range that she worked so hard on. She was wearing the flower one in her latest photo I’m was black and white to try hide it . Tomorrow who is driving back hungover ?

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t they get the train like she usually does when she goes to Manchester. Which we now know was for an ITS range that she worked so hard on. She was wearing the flower one in her latest photo I’m was black and white to try hide it . Tomorrow who is driving back hungover ?
Oh I wonder who it will be 🤔 that's a toughie for sure 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All these so called influencers are after the crown so whilst they're all gushing over each to their faces they're slagging each other off behind their backs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow an invite to the ITS Xmas party and she’s carrying on like it’s some secret A list event 😂 Says it all really that it’s such an exclusive party but the only other ITS collabs that are going are Ash & Jessontheplussize. Obviously the likes of Jac, Stacey, Lorna, Ladbabymum, Billie etc have better things to do. I’m sure by the time Greedys collection launches she’ll be carrying on like she’s the main person at ITS. Think her and Ash will be vying for top spot as they are both think they are now first class ‘influencers’ who are starting to believe their own hype. This is what happens when you have the likes of Adam Frisby continuing blowing smoke up their arses 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS all this bloody hype, months and months of it for an ITS collab?! They literally seem to work with anyone and everyone’s collection looks the same anyway 😩 Plus what’s she actually going to design? Shorts, Crocs and several colours of the same co ord? All modelled by girls with the same slicked back greasy hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Food story.. Jesus they're both fatties aren't they? They just never stop eating and eating out constantly. Watch them have that "snack" now and then another meal.

I have never seen people eat so much

• Sick
Reactions: 15
H runs around doing everything for her, of course she’ll drive home tomorrow too

Reactions: 10
Wow, how tit does that party look, dance floor is half empty 🤣 being in that room would be my worst nightmare, a load of twats trying to out do each other for the most attention

Exactly 👍🏼 Especially when her and the ex were caught conning people and the lies have kept on coming! Jesus I can’t stand her face 🤮
She's vile isn't she, can't wait for the karma, her Ex must be fuming that she went to prison and now Greedy guts is the next Stella McCartney with her own clothing range 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone know what this "big" announcement is? Recent stories looks like she's out with someone from ITS so is it her own range of clothing? I was thinking a book deal until I saw these stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can just see it now, H getting caught the morning after, drink driving home from Manchester. Little Miss Greedy guts then doing a 'I need to clear something up' story on IG.
"It was nothing to do with me" "It was her decision" " I'm innocent" "My mental health is so bad over this" "Im going to jump off my rusty balcony, if I get trolled over this".

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been said but I’m new to this thread.
Does anyone else think she got this collab when all the crying, ex, con artist stories came out? I feel like Adam reached out to make her feel better but she’s just looking smug af. I won’t be purchasing

Reactions: 7
Is it me or does she have more of an air of smugness today than she usually does.
Why is she trying to be like Ash in this try on 😂😂
'Feeling good because I could have sized down' 'it makes me look skinny' what happened to that body positivity she was preaching the other day? She's basically saying the smaller the better.
And it goes to show they're tit clothes - if I'm a size 12 I want to buy a size 12 and it fit! And don't want to have to send it back for a smaller size and be charged an admin fee for the privilege. I bet that's why ITS are all over the place with their sizes - they make money off the returns too. Lovely little money making scam which sounds right up Greedy's steet, no wonder they wanted to work with her!
ITS admin fees are a joke, greedy company perfect by name 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.