Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This greedy cow thinks she’s something special lately doesn’t she? Her smug arrogant attitude is disgusting, her true self is coming through more and more and I can’t wait for her downfall

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Let me get this straight, so after the coving guy has done her inssaaaaannneee coving around the loft hatch,cough cough 🙈, she's now seeing if someone can come and make the loft hatch bigger 🤦‍♀️ this reno is so badly though out

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let me get this straight, so after the coving guy has done her inssaaaaannneee coving around the loft hatch,cough cough 🙈, she's now seeing if someone can come and make the loft hatch bigger 🤦‍♀️ this reno is so badly though out
You couldn’t write it could you 😂 xx

Reactions: 9
Thanks for letting us know you read here goof. It was mentioned the other day about you driving and tonight.. you're driving 😂

Funny how she's in the passenger seat though 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but how thick does she think people are, gushing about how much she loves her "followers " so much that she would reply to every comment on a certain post, then switches off her wifi and mobile data to "prove" Instagram has an issue so she cant reply!!! Omg so obvious she couldnt be arsed so switched off internet connection so it showed, can not reply!! Anyone that fell for that bullshit lie is a bloody idiot. She couldn't care less for followers as long as they line her pocket!!!

Reactions: 17
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but how thick does she think people are, gushing about how much she loves her "followers " so much that she would reply to every comment on a certain post, then switches off her wifi and mobile data to "prove" Instagram has an issue so she cant reply!!! Omg so obvious she couldnt be arsed so switched off internet connection so it showed, can not reply!! Anyone that fell for that bullshit lie is a bloody idiot. She couldn't care less for followers as long as they line her pocket!!!
Yep I noticed that too...promising to reply to all messages on the post, yeah dead on! ANYTHING for attention, the desperate lying cow 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Look at her troughing yet again . She’ll be on the anxious tummy later on . Lucky Manchester tomorrow hosting these 2 arseholes arriving for the weekend . Let’s see how many selfies she posts tomorrow with her so called insta fans while she’s in Manchester. I bet she pays strangers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Soon got over her suicidal state didn't she 🙄 sorry, I forgot anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts don't consume you when you have events to go to that line your pocket. The girl is an actual disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This greedy cow thinks she’s something special lately doesn’t she? Her smug arrogant attitude is disgusting, her true self is coming through more and more and I can’t wait for her downfall
She is SO arrogant lately its vile.

Reactions: 15
What a dirty witch letting her dog spill milk all over a cafe rug!
That cafe sponsor H netball training thats why they always go there and tag them. They can sponsor themselves next year with all their own money. Call it sponsored by greedyadvertisingagencyfmcons

has she had something else done to her teeth they look weird and too big for her mouth.

So shes off to Manchester today for the ITS Christmas Party. Not sure why she thinks she needs to keep it from us, like she thinks we are in suspense for something major and it’s a poxy Christmas party. I will never think anything that involves her is anything major though. Can’t stand her, bet she’ll be gushing over Ash & Chels all night

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So last night she made a point of saying she was driving as they were driving to Manchester this morning and H would be drinking yet this morning she's showed her in the car on the way to Manchester and she's in the passenger seat so a hungover H is driving then?!

• Angry
So shes off to Manchester today for the ITS Christmas Party. Not sure why she thinks she needs to keep it from us, like she thinks we are in suspense for something major and it’s a poxy Christmas party. I will never think anything that involves her is anything major though. Can’t stand her, bet she’ll be gushing over Ash & Chels all night
Nah she'll definately trying grouping with the other zelebs she thinks she's something now and definately celeb status especially with that fabulous blue tick.
I hope they all laugh at her for the wannabe she is.
I really hope one of them say oh ur that greedy bird who's gf stole all that money and it gets to the papers ha

Literally thought the same thing 🙈 some big countdown for a collab with ITS, a company that now collab with every influencer going. Especially if they're a little overweight because they want to prove every second of the day how diverse their brand is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Why does she lie so much- when people guessed it was a new house she lied and said it wasn't. Now people are saying it's clothing range and she said it isn't. Why not just say nothing. Instead of lying all the time. She's so predictable!

• Heart
Why does she lie so much- when people guessed it was a new house she lied and said it wasn't. Now people are saying it's clothing range and she said it isn't. Why not just say nothing. Instead of lying all the time. She's so predictable!
The lies just roll off her tongue so easily, she can't help herself.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.