Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit is not for her
Horrendous
Put in back in the bag and send it back . Horrendous .

also kinda sad that h is only one that cares that is December and Brody is still sleeping on the floor

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There is nothing genuine about this woman. Her true narcissistic traits and personality just becomes more obvious the more we see of her. She flinches when H goes near her, she made fun of her mums clothing yesterday, constantly taking the piss out of H.
She's just a nasty, greedy, selfish horrible person. There is nothing nice or kind about her.
Even her tone of voice isn't kind and her fake smiles make me gag.

Reactions: 22
Let’s hope the big announcement is for a wig retailer cause all the big deal sign ups ain’t gonna cover that bald patch up on the top of her head . Karmas a fucker ain’t it 😂

That outfit is not for her
Horrendous
Put in back in the bag and send it back . Horrendous .

also kinda sad that h is only one that cares that is December and Brody is still sleeping on the floor
She thinks she’s a slice though in it . 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Surely with all the gifted tit she gets sent, she could have worn a different top to the one she had on the other day 🙄

Reactions: 8
Surely with all the gifted tit she gets sent, she could have worn a different top to the one she had on the other day 🙄
Screenshot_20211202-211556_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's from 'her collection' cue the story...."so many of you have been asking where my top is from....it's from myyyyy collection omg guys I just can't believe it....it's so insane, I'm so obsessed with myself the collection...slurrrp"

I think it's really rude she's out with her friends and she's filming away. No wonder they don't invite her usually

Reactions: 18
shes dressing like peggy bundy with a tan .

It makes me very sad for lack of a better word that she has time for getaways, lunches, dinners , pubs and drinks times a million. pop ups and swipe ups. cant forget the garden centre. microbladed eyebrows. afternoons devoted to picking out slabs of wood. a puppy . daily walks and costa.
Just put up the bed frame for the boys and take it apart and move it after if you have to . Its winter .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 902044
It's from 'her collection' cue the story...."so many of you have been asking where my top is from....it's from myyyyy collection omg guys I just can't believe it....it's so insane, I'm so obsessed with myself the collection...slurrrp"

I think it's really rude she's out with her friends and she's filming away. No wonder they don't invite her usually
So are her jeans... hence why she said "jeans of my dreams"
Tbh if ITS have told her she can't reveal anything until Sunday then how unprofessional of her to drop hints and pics anyway. I know she's not come out right and said its her collection but her hints and wording have made it pretty obvious and its not really that hard to find the info online.
Shes such a cocky twit now. Its all gone to head and she's so unrelatable and unlikeable now

Reactions: 20
View attachment 902044
Think the whole outfit she's wearing is from her collection.. Jeans of my dreams 🤢🤮

ITS must like have a bag of jean sketches cause all these women bring out the bloody "perfect" jeans 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s true, she’s an ugly person. The ugliness is oozing out of her and that’s what makes her ugly on the outside. I absolutely despise the girl 🤮. She turns me with her slurp slurp slurping through every story. 🤮. Unfollowed her months ago as I could not stand her Ad Ad Ad obsessed obsessed obsessed insane insane insane... just duck off you Greedy thieving cow and go and GET A JOB, A REAL JOB! 🤮🤮

Omg just watched her stories... that knitted monstrosity that she was wearing... not good, not good at all... 🤢👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What happens after this? She's got a blue tick. She's bought a house. She's got her ITS collection. She's reached to pinnacle of influencer status. 🙄 Now what?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So new dining table on the way. Where’s the one she had gone? It was nice enough and new! Or is it gone because it’s not victorian looking, interested to see whats coming…….

Reactions: 6
So she’s off to Manchester tomorrow & Tuesday - just so happens to be the home of in the style just in time for her ‘BIG NEWS’

Reactions: 6
I bet she didn’t ask to take a picture of that man coming to quote the loft, so rude

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.