Missgreedyshome #7 Will Greedy shake off her dodgy past? Her and H ain’t gonna last!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting aside the whole fraud, her ex, trolls etc, can we just take a minute to congratulate Greedy on playing the insta manipulation game so well.
Last week, to drum up engagement for the video pity party, she spend days deliberately insinuating that her and H had split up, failing to mention her etc. Lets all not forget that H also played at that game. H was nowhere to be seen, it was all “I” this and that.
Then we had the “perfectly timed for maximum engagement” sob story.
And then today, she’s back from the ashes, and it’s all “we” and “we’re” as if it was just an oversight last week.
What amazing me is people not seeing through this BS. Nothing her, or H (she was just as complicit) do is by accident.
100%!! Agree with every word

Reactions: 3
I don't know what to believe. Not buying her side in it's entirety, but who knows! I don't buy not being at least aware that something was going on that wasn't right.

I don't like the fact it was used to be a victim and increase engagement though. And no doubt it's going to he forgotten about and we are about to get a load of affiliate links while she has people buying the victim stance and wanting to support her.

I am uncomfortable with the idea that people are contacting employers, etc. though. Unless they have proof of her involvement, I do think that is crossing the line between having an opinion and gossiping and verging on harassment. It is one thing for people to take issue with what she is doing now on her platform and taking issues to brands or the ASA WITH PROOF, but IF (obviously I'm a cynic) people are contacting her 'employers'/brands with what is essentially gossip and no actual proof (and not my friend's, aunty's dog was scammed by Charlotte, but actual evidence to show she was knowingly involved) from what they are reading places like here it does play into the hands of influencers like her who want to play the 'troll' card in reference to sites like this. Obviously she likely has a lot of people IRL who are aware of who she is and may believe she is responsible, and that's up to them to deal with, esp if they can show she was definitely involved, and there is every chance no one is contacting her and she is just reading about herself here, which is her choice, but I'd just like to think that Tattle stays on Tattle, especially if there is no proof rather just speculation.

Reactions: 8
She's the village crier, she's a well known liar, here comes the next ad to her attire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread needed. Anybody know how to do it/up for doing it? I haven't got a clue, I just about know how to comment, like, quote & add a file 😂

Reactions: 1
New thread needed. Anybody know how to do it/up for doing it? I haven't got a clue, I just about know how to comment, like, quote & add a file 😂
I'm on it 👌🏼

New thread - it's my first time creating one. Please be gentle!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.