Missgreedyshome #7 Will Greedy shake off her dodgy past? Her and H ain’t gonna last!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I can't believe her in that pic. Surely she can see she's gone wayyyyy too far with the botox? Her face looks painful.

Reactions: 6
A book written by that illiterate twit what a treat 😂😂😂 . The memoirs of a pension scammer by a total scumbag . I’m dead LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The whole ‘book deal’ thing reminds me of when that godawful Princess Planning announced hers and it was literally a knock off mrs hinch journal thing 😂
These people have no shame, she reeeeeeaaaally does think she’s something 😂 embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhh another freebie clothes haul for clothes we will never see again 🤣
And seriously, what has she done to her face???? Or her head in general…. It looks huge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think she just looks like a complete dick in normal clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That last wrap dress really clashed with her tattoos.

Also, imagine constantly referring to YOURSELF as a snack. Bloody hell, no wonder her head is literally massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think since she had her implants out shes got absolutely no idea how to dress herself and her new figure.
I also think her ex building followers on TikTok is making her very nervous so she’s trying to get her side of the story out before Emma does. Obviously she wants to paint herself as some kind of victim. She’s nervous because she knows its going to be a tit storm but shes being backed in to a corner to talk about it all. Skeletons dont stay in the closet forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think since she had her implants out shes got absolutely no idea how to dress herself and her new figure.
I also think her ex building followers on TikTok is making her very nervous so she’s trying to get her side of the story out before Emma does. Obviously she wants to paint herself as some kind of victim. She’s nervous because she knows its going to be a tit storm but shes being backed in to a corner to talk about it all. Skeletons dont stay in the closet forever.
Her ex should just come forward and tell her side of the story. She's obviously got an in the style collab coming up. I wonder if they know of her past

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That was probably the worst ever advert for in the style - there’s no way she’s going to wear those clothes again !!

Reactions: 15
trying on the clothes with just a sports bra on . so relatable greedy .

The mom jeans are NOT perfect for those with a pot belly because it accentuates it ! Looks horrible .

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but those outfits were bloody horrible. The leggings the jeans the fit of the jumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That last wrap dress really clashed with her tattoos.

Also, imagine constantly referring to YOURSELF as a snack. Bloody hell, no wonder her head is literally massive.
She does that copying Ashandshells life stories or whatever she's called, she tries clothes on for in the style but is actually quite funny. All she does is copy others

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure a lot of people would respect/relate to her more if she was honest with her ‘hauls’ and admitted the some (most) of the items aren’t that nice/flattering instead of creaming herself over every single thing 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but those outfits were bloody horrible. The leggings the jeans the fit of the jumpers.
I didn’t hate the red jumper but I don’t understand cropped jumpers. If it’s cold enough for me to want to wear a jumper I don’t want my belly out getting chilly?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I didn’t hate the red jumper but I don’t understand cropped jumpers. If it’s cold enough for me to want to wear a jumper I don’t want my belly out getting chilly?!
Fashion is so strange. I have a niece who is 19, we went out for a walk last year and she was wearing a cropped jumper, it was freezing but she wouldn’t put a coat on. Another time she came to mine for a BBQ wearing a jacket, it was hot. People kept saying to her take your jacket off. She wouldn’t because it was part of her outfit. I dont understand it at all, but then im approaching 40 so its function over fashion for me most of the time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fashion is so strange. I have a niece who is 19, we went out for a walk last year and she was wearing a cropped jumper, it was freezing but she wouldn’t put a coat on. Another time she came to mine for a BBQ wearing a jacket, it was hot. People kept saying to her take your jacket off. She wouldn’t because it was part of her outfit. I dont understand it at all, but then im approaching 40 so its function over fashion for me most of the time 😂
I’ve got a lovely cropped hoody in my wardrobe that is from a committee I was on at uni - never worn the bugger because it stops above my belly button but I can’t get rid of it because it’s sentimental! Ridiculous really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn't that be priceless 👌

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.