Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItWasAgatha

The police took her phone and questioned her. And she is innocent clearly as she didn't get charged?

It sounds like an abusive relationship tbh. The age gap was huge. It's very plausible that she knew nothing. I feel like if Emma were a man we would believe this story more? Many women don't know anything about their husbands finances and businesses.

Gotta admit she's changed my mind completely with this. She should have done it much sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

ItWasAgatha

A someone mentioned before, the police came chapping the door when she had her FIRST child in her arms, therefore she knowingly got pregnant again AFTER she found out that Emma had conned the pensioners.
You can hold your first child after you have had your second. It's allowed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

liltatling

VIP Member
This place is fucking toxic! I found it ages ago and thought it was amusing for a while but seeing people tear this woman down for anything she says or does it awful!
It’s not just her it’s on all the threads. People on here go on about not being trolls but if you are commenting on someone’s looks, calling them a cow and arguing over wether her kids have a fucking dad or not then you’re a troll and should probably get a life.
im no sheep, I follow some influencers for a nosey in to their lives, if they posts ads Im not interested in I skip the stories, if they post things I don’t like I skip by the stories but what I don’t do is rip apart their personalities, parenting skills or looks like some 15 year old school bully!
this woman, and others are basically hassled for living their lives just because they do it online.
if you don’t like it don’t follow them!
But you commented on the 'Nadia Thorburn' thread and I quote....

"I’m a lurker, not posted before but she gets right on ma nerves! It’s the fake caught off guard pics next to the Range Rover for me 🙄 like who does she think she is?! 😂"

Off you fuck 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
I hope H is supporting her tonight she needs a hug. Regardless what anyone think of anyone she’s a Mum and she is clearly struggling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

liltatling

VIP Member
Just because this one has moved so fast just throwing out an idea for a new thread title:

Missgreedyshome #8 She's addressed the past, they faked a split - nothings changed, Greedy's still a tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

instahunnn

To me it sounds like Emma groomed Charlotte. And because Emma was 8 years older she probably did everything she could to impress Charlotte. She probably promised her the sun, moon and stars and if that meant conning old people to get it for her then so be it. I really don’t think Charlotte would be that dull to put herself on insta like she has if she had any involvement. You’d have to be pretty ballsy or a very good liar to put yourself in that position. And it almost feels like calling a bluff because if she was involved it’d only take for Emma to speak out to land Charlotte in it. I really feel like this was an abusive relationship (not necessarily physical) I mean mentally abusive. I really feel for her boys. This is just not fair on them.

I may not like the obvious beggy nature of her swipe ups and affiliated links and how she runs her account, but trolling her on something she’s adamantly denied being involved in is just ridic now. Really don’t understand how people can hate a stranger so much. Get a grip like.

Reactions: 51

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Charlotte is definitely one of them who tags herself into the hospital on Facebook for everyone to ask whats up and she tells them she will inbox them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ItWasAgatha

She wasn’t 15 when all of this happened though! She had already decided to have two Children with this Woman!!!!

I love how she’s just glossed over the fact that she stayed with Emma after all of this, no mention of how long she stayed either.
Like when abused women stay with their husbands? Due to fear. Due to not having any money. Due to not having anywhere to go. Due to being controlled and scared.

It's not like Greedy would have been the first and she certainly won't be the last.

• Heart

ShelbyDoo

Daft that she posts a story making it obvious she's not going home to H, and then in the next story asks for privacy until she's ready to talk about it. Dont bring it up yourself then? If she hadn't posted saying she was excited to see everyone but H, she would have all the privacy she needs, but she is the one who brought it to her followers attention/is causing speculation

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Shaba

It's obvious she is upset. She's mentioned mental health multiple times. She's alluded to people killing themselves. Does that not hit a nerve with anyone here????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Fifi91

I do actually believe her, she was 15, said she thought the sun shined out of her arse, she was young and in love you wouldn't think someone your with, especially at that age, would be doing that. I remember being 15 and I know I wouldn't have had a clue. I dunno, I believe her think she was just young, dumb and in love. Don't hate me folks!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Mrs cat

I volunteer for an animal rescue in South Wales and this week in west Wales there was a rescue of approximately 200 dogs in horrendous conditions taken from a puppy farm . The price of dogs has gone through the roof . We are having many pedigree animals brought into rescue people can no longer kept 😥
Please come and look at all the work and love that goes into that volunteer/work with rescues .. Rescue animals are amazing and wonderful. Please adopt and not shop for animals . Rescues will give you support and advice through your cats/dogs life .
it does worry me that people on social media just show lovely pics and collars etc they have been gifted but not real life with a pup and the cost of looking after an animal . A friend has just adopted a pup and has had over a week getting up through the night with their new pup that’s reality .. Also please please Neuter/spay your animals to ..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I take some of what I said back now iv watched the other half of the stories.
Yes I feel sorry for her, but she is clearly really struggling and I'd bet its lot more than what she's on about... she literally has so much on her shoulders and she can't cope. She really does need to take a break. If its true that people have been going into her inbox with threats and abuse then thats not ok at all.
But I will say it again, for those kids sakes, take a fortnight off the gram and get some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

liltatling

VIP Member
Imagine if it's nothing to do with the ex or H and she just can't take the negativity about her crocs any longer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Homeathome

If trolls affect her that much then she shouldn’t have a massive platform. Delete Insta and get yourself down the job centre love

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Fannyisyouraunt

People with borderline personality disorder are the most conniving, manipulative, sly, lying scum on the planet. I used to work in social services and this is how a mental health social worker described them to me. Very dangerous people
wow just wow. This is not the case at all. What a horrible way to describe this diagnosis, no wonder is has such stigma.

Reactions: 40