Missgreedyshome #7 Will Greedy shake off her dodgy past? Her and H ain’t gonna last!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in a relationship at 16 with a 21 year old. He was lovely and respectful.

I was also in a relationship from the age of 18 to 24. Technically an adult by this point but I was gaslighted, mentally and emotionally abused. If he’d told me he had started a business, it was doing well, we were doing great for money, etc, I’d have believed him, wouldn’t have questioned it.

Reactions: 8
I always dated older guys when I was a teenager. I used to say i was 19 probably from when I was 14 . Dated Creepy 25 year olds for sure but was all harmless puppy love crap. Not that I recommend it but I don't feel like any one of them groomed me, so age alone doesn't equate to her ex grooming her for a life of scams and abuse in my opinion .

Reactions: 8
Why is everyone just believing her saying the police didn’t question her etc?

There’s no evidence to back it up, she can say whatever she wants to slant the story her way.

I understand she wasn’t charged, but we’ve no idea if she was questioned, how many times she was questioned etc.

Reactions: 9
Look we can debate till the cows come home her involvement in the whole ripping off off pensioners. Truth is, only she knows.
What we do know however is that there was a point she did find out and chose to stay and have another child with this person knowing what was going on. I think to be honest it's probably not going to do her any favours speaking about this publicly. I think her management will see this as a bad thing. But I do feel, and I'm not sticking up for her, but she's dammed if she does dammed if she doesn't talk about it. All I keep remembering though was how she publicly outed and dragged through all of her social media the gardeners/landscapers who she felt ripped her off and done such a bad job they put her kids in danger. So surely she can understand its the same for the victims of the scam her ex went to jail for. So ok they are trolling her. If it was me I'm sorry but I'd have to take that on the chin. Friends and relatives aside from the scam, delete and block. Listen I've never trolled anyone. I've not once personally messaged any one. It's OK to have an opinion on some one who constantly trips themselves up with lies. It's the penny dropping that these people aren't what they seem and its all about sales. If it wasn't they would take themselves off social media when things get tough but they don't because the money means more. I don't envy them I got be honest. What a life. It really is all fake

Reactions: 29
But you commented on the 'Nadia Thorburn' thread and I quote....

"I’m a lurker, not posted before but she gets right on ma nerves! It’s the fake caught off guard pics next to the Range Rover for me 🙄 like who does she think she is?! 😂"

Off you duck 😂
Rough as toast same as her best mate Kate fake Hayes!’

Reactions: 1
Look we can debate till the cows come home her involvement in the whole ripping off off pensioners. Truth is, only she knows.
What we do know however is that there was a point she did find out and chose to stay and have another child with this person knowing what was going on. I think to be honest it's probably not going to do her any favours speaking about this publicly. I think her management will see this as a bad thing. But I do feel, and I'm not sticking up for her, but she's dammed if she does dammed if she doesn't talk about it. All I keep remembering though was how she publicly outed and dragged through all of her social media the gardeners/landscapers who she felt ripped her off and done such a bad job they put her kids in danger. So surely she can understand its the same for the victims of the scam her ex went to jail for. So ok they are trolling her. If it was me I'm sorry but I'd have to take that on the chin. Friends and relatives aside from the scam, delete and block. Listen I've never trolled anyone. I've not once personally messaged any one. It's OK to have an opinion on some one who constantly trips themselves up with lies. It's the penny dropping that these people aren't what they seem and its all about sales. If it wasn't they would take themselves off social media when things get tough but they don't because the money means more. I don't envy them I got be honest. What a life. It really is all fake
I cant remember all the details but im pretty sure she was outed on FB for messaging the gardeners wife too. The wife put some status up about being harassed by Greedy who was trying to get her money back.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I cant remember all the details but im pretty sure she was outed on FB for messaging the gardeners wife too. The wife put some status up about being harassed by Greedy who was trying to get her money back.
Exactly. This. She has a VERY short memory

• Heart
Reactions: 19
100%!

Yes, we know SHE didn't commit the 2 frauds, we KNOW it was the ex that did BOTH. Yes, she was completely innocent in this crime and her hands are clean.

...........BUT, she KNEW about it. She knew and she said she didn't, & CONTINUES to say she didn't. Did she know in the beginning? No! Of course not, I believe her here 100% (I also believe her 100% that the relationship/marriage was mentally abusive, controlling & toxic) - BUT, the police bust & warrant search for the FIRST fraud/con crime was in 2015, so from THAT moment, she knew. She then stayed with her ex until she was arrested and sent to prison for the SECOND fraud/con crime in 2017. Therefore, she KNEW for a period of two years. Once the ex was jailed, she had the chance to then move on with her life. For this, I applaud her.

...........but THAT is what is pissing me off! The continual LYING about being in the dark about it.

I feel like I'm banging my head on a brick wall trying to get this point to land.

Did she commit the fraud/con crimes? Absolutely not. Is she lying about not knowing about it after her ex was arrested for the first of two fraud/con crimes? Yes, she absolutely is.

(NB: capital letter words are not to express anger, they are to emphasise certain words).

I haven't. 33 years for us 🤷‍♀️
The ex could have been blagging her saying she had made a mistake the first time and she believed her so we don't KNOW that sje 100% knew it was still happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Will need a holiday & new crocs to help her get over this weeks bolloc.. hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I nothing greedy im not a fan nor do I dislike her but people saying she definitely knew how do you know?? Only she knows. All this emma is not on socials making money so she's OK not to troll?
The TIMELINE. I'm sick of saying it... her ex was arrested in a house bust by police & trading standards for the FIRST con fraud in 2015. The ex got "off" with a caution for that. Greedy then stayed with her and had another kid, & she was arrested again in 2017 for con fraud number 2, & jailed this time in 2018. She knew for three years, at the minimum

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoever makes the next thread. Can we have a poll / vote of who believes her and who doesn’t please 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would bet everything I have on her knowing, if you'd seen the office they were working in then there is no way that she would think the business was doing great.
It was in a dark, dingey, tiny flat above a Filco with all mis matched furniture and it was awful. So bad that I myself who was very young and naive went for an interview and knew something was off so I left with a job offer as a single mum after being bullied out of my last place and didn't accept it. At the interview Emma was there with Charlotte (This was in 2014 and Charlotte also had Enzo as a baby with her) members of Emma's family, a friend of hers who was the manager called Jodie and 2 other members of staff who were both very young.

Like I said she would have had to be blind to be in there and not know that something was off about the place. I was there for less than an hour and the people I know that did work there for quite some time said she was always there.
I dont feel sorry for her, it was a woe is me story and not once did she take any responsibility for the part she had to play or for what her 'wife' at the time did. Even if she is pleading innocence, she could have said 'I'm sorry for what my ex did, please know it was nothing to do with me but I dont agree with anything she has done'. She didnt, she told them of how far she has come what with having a half a million pound house and it may or may not be off the back of your grandparents savings. Please let me brag about my life and my spendings in peace.
She seems to call everyone a troll who has a different opinion to her but the truth was, that woman's relative was ripped off by Emma and likely Charlotte and she is sick of seeing her live a lavish lifestyle whilst their family member was stolen from.
We dont know the financial position that the whole scam put their family member in, they could be struggling to live now after hoping to get some PPI back to help make their life more comfortable.
And as for saying she was groomed. She was 15 when she met her, she didnt say they were 15 when they entered into a relationship. I had a lot of older friends when I was 15 who I thought were amazing. Plus we only have Charlotte's word on this who we know is a liar.
How does anyone know that they actually met when Charlotte was just 15? I dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

Sorry for the long one, I have been reading everything whilst this has been playing out 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm actually gobsmacked at how narrow minded this statement is! I sincerely hope none of your loved ones find themselves in a position like this.
No none of my family members will ever be in this position ever. You don’t know she was groomed it could of been greedy doing all the running/chasing after the ex. If she was so scared why didn’t she go the police or get herself out that situation when the ex was in jail. No she didn’t she stayed and had another child with her ex after knowing what had happened. Ever heard the saying “act daft and I’ll buy you a coal yard” that’s exactly what greedy was doing. She hasn’t said she was groomed it’s people assuming and when she reads here that’s another daft story for her to cry with no tears on social media.

She doesn’t have to see her ex, she could have a third person involved in the handover of her boys. Many abused women/men with children don’t have direct or indirect contact with their ex partner
SHE WASN'T ABUSED NOR GROOMED

No none of my family members will ever be in this position ever. You don’t know she was groomed it could of been greedy doing all the running/chasing after the ex. If she was so scared why didn’t she go the police or get herself out that situation when the ex was in jail. No she didn’t she stayed and had another child with her ex after knowing what had happened. Ever heard the saying “act daft and I’ll buy you a coal yard” that’s exactly what greedy was doing. She hasn’t said she was groomed it’s people assuming and when she reads here that’s another daft story for her to cry with no tears on social media.

SHE WASN'T ABUSED NOR GROOMED
SHE WAS A CHILD. A 15 YEAR OLD IS A CHILD. IF SHE DONE THE CHASING OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT AS SHE WAS A CHILD. THE ADULT IN THE SITUATION SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER AND HAD AN OUNCE OF SELF CONTROL TO BACK AWAY UNTIL the child had grown. What the duck is wrong with you that you can't see that. Take Greedy out of the equation and look at what you are saying. A child can not have a relationship with an adult. It is grooming. A CHILD and an adult can not and should not have a relationship with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
SHE WAS A CHILD. A 15 YEAR OLD IS A CHILD. IF SHE DONE THE CHASING OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT AS SHE WAS A CHILD. THE ADULT IN THE SITUATION SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER AND HAD AN OUNCE OF SELF CONTROL TO BACK AWAY UNTIL the child had grown. What the duck is wrong with you that you can't see that. Take Greedy out of the equation and look at what you are saying. A child can not have a relationship with an adult. It is grooming. A CHILD and an adult can not and should not have a relationship with each other.
Fully agree with all this!! A 15 year old is a child still we need to remember that. I’m not a greedy fan at all but you have to see that a 15 year old child doesn’t know what they are doing with it comes to relationships, love etc.

Reactions: 9
Fully agree with all this!! A 15 year old is a child still we need to remember that. I’m not a greedy fan at all but you have to see that a 15 year old child doesn’t know what they are doing with it comes to relationships, love etc.
Exactly that, I'm not a greedy fan either in all honesty I'm not a fan of influencers in general I can't stand the way the act like their followers are their friends while selling them any old tat, but I can put my dislike to the side to see things as they are, a 15 year old is a child and an adult shouldn't of been trying to form any sort of relationship with a child.

• Heart
I'm gobsmacked at how many people on here don't seem to be bothered with Emma? want her to live a quite little life, she's done her time, don't accuse her of grooming It could ruin her life. All of this is because of her, why all this hate on greedy over it? Is it cos she's making money on Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn’t take her long to return to Instagram and start showing off what she’s having done in the house next 🙄 Instagram is the centre of her universe, it’s actually quite tragic. Everything she does must be posted, everything she buys must be posted (the very few things she actually does pay for) and some things she does simply so she can post it on Instagram. Her and H do play games by pretending they’ve split to drum up engagement but their relationship seems quite unhealthy and I think her Instagram addiction plays a very big part in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.