Missgreedyshome #7 Will Greedy shake off her dodgy past? Her and H ain’t gonna last!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gospel according to old Greedy pants . She’s told the truth and that’s that . She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her with a piece of her flooring that she’s now choosing in the face .
Business as usual has resumed after her staged meltdown the other night just shows you that money is her world .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My sister in law got with her husband when she was 16 and he's 13 years older than her. They're married with two kids, been together 11 years now 🤷🏼‍♀️ too many people quick to judge when there are very little facts or vague statements on this. I see greedy is back on insta, buzzing about the house reno, no sign of H. Didn't stay off for long did she

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s deleted the highlight 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wow!! I had my suspicions about this but I didn’t say anything before but I wish I did now. When she announced that she was doing a story highlight instead of Instagram tv thing, I had a feeling that she was going to post the stories and let them expire or delete like she has. So this is where the fake split comes in, I suspected that they wanted to drum up interest and traffic to her page so that loads of people would see the sob story before she delete it. She definitely wanted as many people as possible to see the story before she got rid of it so she could get her side across tabs then delete it. These two will do anything for Instagram, it’s pretty sad how they both see this and pyramid schemes as a legitimate career, it’s pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All my sympathy has gone out of the window for her now. She needs longer than 24 hours away from the gram! And coming back bragging isn't going to do her any favours or win anyone over!! Ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish I could afford to waste over £200 on a rug.
She's loving life, she loves the money, she loves bragging.
She said the trolls backed her into a corner, she didn't really explain much more to what we all knew.
She don't like people having opinions on her and like she said she thought it would go away and she wouldn't have to talk about it again.
I don't think she's sorry, I bet her ex ain't happy with how she's been portrayed.
Basically all it boils down to Greedy would not cope if she didn't earn the money she's getting of the gram.
Its all about greedy and all about the money

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This morning’s stories… Me Me Me Me MEEEEEEEE!

As people have rightly pointed out - still no acknowledgment or sympathy for those who were affected by fraud. Whether she knew or not she is involved by default and it would make her life easier if she just acknowledged those her ex wronged rather than playing the leave me alone I’m a victim too card. Her life has turned out fantastically despite what went on - I doubt the same can be said for those who were scammed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She told the toof the whole toof and nothing but the toof...so aye
Omg i love you, please please make this new thread title 😂😂😂

Greedy thread title suggestion #8 She told the toof, the whole toof and nothing but the toof

Weak 😂🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm gobsmacked at how many people on here don't seem to be bothered with Emma? want her to live a quite little life, she's done her time, don't accuse her of grooming It could ruin her life. All of this is because of her, why all this hate on greedy over it? Is it cos she's making money on Instagram?
Because this ain't the Greedy rave thread and it isn't the Emma thread. Emma isn't an influencer like Greedy. I'm sure if Emma was pushing Swan steam cleaners and airing her dirty laundry constantly we'd all have something to say on a thread for her, but she doesn't and we don't know her side of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Christ she's unbearable, the showing off her outfit in the mirror along with the Stacey S shoulder shrug and thumbs up 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Because this ain't the Greedy rave thread and it isn't the Emma thread. Emma isn't an influencer like Greedy. I'm sure if Emma was pushing Swan steam cleaners and airing her dirty laundry constantly we'd all have something to say on a thread for her, but she doesn't and we don't know her side of the story.
I think she should come forward and tell her side of the story. Like greedy said she paid for what she done and she missed out of 2 years of the boys life, so she should be able to come forward and tell her side, perhaps she is sorry and remorseful of what happened. I don't think greedy would be happy if she did though.
Greedy was more upset on her story that trolls were getting in contact with her employers. As they say there is always 2 sides to a story

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she should come forward and tell her side of the story. Like greedy said she paid for what she done and she missed out of 2 years of the boys life, so she should be able to come forward and tell her side, perhaps she is sorry and remorseful of what happened. I don't think greedy would be happy if she did though.
Greedy was more upset on her story that trolls were getting in contact with her employers. As they say there is always 2 sides to a story
Why? Why should someone have to tell their side of the story because someone who chose to be in the public eye did? I’m not in any way condoning what she did but she committed crime and her punishment was prison and she’s done that. She served her time. Obviously it won’t make up for what she did but that’s the British legal system. She’s perfectly entitled to have her life kept private from now on. She shouldn’t have to tell her side of a story for peoples entertainment.

Reactions: 4
Putting aside the whole fraud, her ex, trolls etc, can we just take a minute to congratulate Greedy on playing the insta manipulation game so well.
Last week, to drum up engagement for the video pity party, she spend days deliberately insinuating that her and H had split up, failing to mention her etc. Lets all not forget that H also played at that game. H was nowhere to be seen, it was all “I” this and that.
Then we had the “perfectly timed for maximum engagement” sob story.
And then today, she’s back from the ashes, and it’s all “we” and “we’re” as if it was just an oversight last week.
What amazing me is people not seeing through this BS. Nothing her, or H (she was just as complicit) do is by accident.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.