Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that was the makeover on her balcony 🤔. Nahhhh it can’t be it . I thought she said that she was gonna paint the railings ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What about her teeth though? I can’t stand that retainer thing looks like it hardly fits her mouth , and the sucking it up winds me up lol
I used to love her, she did start off relatable. I do still chuckle at some of the things she posts (the ones that aren't staged) i used to enjoy H more but even she is being sucked in to the gram life. I find Charlotte more annoying because I hate it when she copies others and thinks no one will notice and the fact her page is a shopping channel now 🤦‍♀️
I do think alot of it is down to when these influencers gain a proper management. They are all relatable until they reach enough followers for a company to get their claws in and then bam...sell sell sell swipe up guysssss. You can spot accounts with management a mile off

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why they sell plant pots without drainage holes not already put in.

Reactions: 4
I dont know what I find most underwhelming, the hanging basket consisting of only one type of flower, or the balcony ‘transformation’ one bistro set and two planters. The colours clash, red flowers with pink cushions, suppose its a learning curve now shes trying to step away from only using grey. Seems like her heart just isnt in it at all, absolute shambles.

Reactions: 15
I said oak because I think it’s dated and basic

also there is no way that pool Harry , doggy and child are frolicking in is put together correctly

Reactions: 6
Its like she's asking to get trolled. Letting the kids on a inflatable slide which is covered in mould. Its happened to lots of people its so common for people to chuck it away went but I wouldn't let my kids on if it was 'covered'?? Health hazard!

I swear she does it on purpose now because why would you just put that out there for 1000's to judge???

Reactions: 6
Her content format is becoming very Stacey Solomon. It's so formulaic it doesn't feel natural at all. The management must have so many algorithms running on what kind of content sells best and when. I know living in the moment is supposed to be a good thing but she does it in a way that makes everything so disposable. Buy it, gram it, bin it, move on to the next thing. It's like the way Tesco's first aisle is always stocked with stuff you never came in to buy but might suddenly decide you need based the time of year and weather forecast.

Reactions: 12
Yes Greedy, I'd block out the god damn awful allotments too. Love how selective she is when showing "The VIEW" 🙄🙄

When she shows the view all I can see is that over grown bush/tree top what can't I see what am I missing?

When she shows the view all I can see is that over grown bush/tree top what can't I see what am I missing?
It's naff, it's the corner of a field. She's trying to be like SS. Love or hate SS, she has an amazing cottage, with the most beautiful garden. Greedys house is just a huge fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.