Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just so.confused as to why nothing is happening with the house. Are they not planning on staying? 🤣 I know they are waiting for the plaster to dry in Enzos room. But what about their room? She said her bed is on the way didn't she? Why order a new bed but not decorate first?
This 'house renovation' is going nowhere fast.
Her taste has taken a nose dive, the dress last night did not suit her. Granny dress to match the retirement home house?
Don't even get me started on that plastic door wreath. The flowers look like something off a cheap Hawaiian neck garland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How many times did she pick that green leafy ss jumpsuit from her vulva. Definitely won't be buying that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of all the clothes she tried on that picking 2 quids worth out of her miff was the most memorable for all the wrong reasons. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Copying another influencer again is she with this clothes haul she's done can't she ever think of anything original to do herself. The girl who does the hauls for in the style she's doing her haul like her honestly cringe fest galore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those dresses don’t look great quality on her they look like ones you’d order from boohoo..

Reactions: 7
She never ever wears dresses either! She’s only got them to try on and do the swipe option for the £££ and will return for a refund

Reactions: 10
Those dresses don’t look great quality on her they look like ones you’d order from boohoo..
I think the dresses look awful,they do look cheap material.I personally think they age her.The jumpsuit,how many times did she have to touch her muff as the material kept disappearing up it.lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck have I just watched . I bet they sent her them dresses deliberately to make her look a bigger twit than she already is while she was parading around thinking she was the dogs bollocks . That jumpsuit though , her camels hoof was wedged in . How utterly delightful to see that 🤢 . So she’s back on the junk then in the pizza place . It’ll be phone down time soon while she contemplates life on her rusty balcony .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah In The Style is horrible material. Boohoo clothes for 3x the price. I've ordered from there a few times because I've liked the look of stuff and I've always returned everything. The Stacy Soloman collection had some nice pieces but certainly not worth the money at all.

Reactions: 5
Think it must have been a joke....surely.... she couldn't have a collection she doeant know the first thing about style.
Think she should work with a dentist to invent an invisalign that doesn't require flob sucking all the time 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How many times did she pick that green leafy ss jumpsuit from her vulva. Definitely won't be buying that 😂
It's a self adjusting jumpsuit. The extra 3 feet of leg material had to go somewhere 😂
Not only did it look awful on her, it was waaaay too long. She best be careful she doesn't trip and knock those teefies out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think it must have been a joke....surely.... she couldn't have a collection she doeant know the first thing about style.
Think she should work with a dentist to invent an invisalign that doesn't require flob sucking all the time 🤢🤮
Have you seen half the collections??? Few of them have style & most are same shape but different patterns

Reactions: 6
It's a self adjusting jumpsuit. The extra 3 feet of leg material had to go somewhere 😂
Not only did it look awful on her, it was waaaay too long. She best be careful she doesn't trip and knock those teefies out.
Them teefies are beaut 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.