Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many beauty products in that cupboard and she don’t even use them . Another bumper load of gifted tit just going to waste .
She’s been in a week and we could’ve told her about that floor and that log burner 🤦‍♀️
Lucky Brum tomorrow knowing that Greedy and her family are arriving . Red carpet maybe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Uber expensive gifted beauty products stored in a warped laminated MDF cupboard. Fur coat and no knickers comes to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's so bleeping patronising when she tries to explain things 🙄🤯
About the flooring....."we can re-lay brand new parquet floor, so it'll be exactly the same but it'll be brand freshly newly laid does that make sense".
Well.....I have eyes and ears and I understand English so yes it bleeping makes sense you condescending twit.
Hence the reason I stopped following her I couldn't and still cannot understand why her being as thick as she is gets work promoting anything. She has said so many blinking stupid things it makes me want crack my heed open

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I thick or would the dangerous log burner situation not have been mentioned in the survey? Surely the surveyor would have noticed the flue was in a wooden box? Why is she only finding this out now 🤔
Did she actually pay for a survey in the 1st place or try and cut corners.

Reactions: 10
Am I thick or would the dangerous log burner situation not have been mentioned in the survey? Surely the surveyor would have noticed the flue was in a wooden box? Why is she only finding this out now 🤔
First thing I thought was you'd ask why is there a bloody big piece of flume missing, is it all in working order. Idiots the pair of them.

I literally said to someone earlier she isn't getting that flooring fixed because she can't afford it, count down until its carpeted as a freebie (didnt she get her last carpets free with Tapi carpets in bridgend?).

Reactions: 13
I remember one of her first iconic ads and she said she doesn't wear makeup and doesnt know how to apply it and just winged it apparently then said she was surprised iconic wanted to work with her again. Annoys me because they could have contacted another "influencer" to promote
Yep, and yet now she’s showing a huge double cupboard crammed with make up - yet she supposedly never wears it!!!

Uber expensive gifted beauty products stored in a warped laminated MDF cupboard. Fur coat and no knickers comes to mind.
Champagne taste and Lemonade money.

I’m sure they knew all that’s entailed with the ‘renovations’. It’s just a ploy for gifted work.
If they didn’t they’re not worthy of house ownership.

Reactions: 14
Right where’s that lass that said “she’s a social media sensation, she’s loaded”. Greedy seems to think she has to save to pay for this new floor, so if she’s really loaded, go and remind her she’s a rich witch will you, love. She seems to have forgotten. Or is it that she isn’t really? 🤔 Mmm interesting.

Also, Greedy if you’re watching… most health and beauty products have an expiration date on them like food does - you’ll find it on the back of the container/tube and it’s a picture of a little open jar with the number 12 or 24 next to it. That means your product only lasts that many months. If you don’t use it in that time it’s no good. The active ingredient is dead and you’re not gaining anything at all from it. So… at best you’ve got 1 year to use everything in that cupboard to make it worthwhile. They’re not just for looking at, you actually need to use them. They don’t keep forever. Better get cracking and stop accumulating things you don’t even need!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet she’s fuming now
Right where’s that lass that said “she’s a social media sensation, she’s loaded”. Greedy seems to think she has to save to pay for this new floor, so if she’s really loaded, go and remind her she’s a rich witch will you, love. She seems to have forgotten. Or is it that she isn’t really? 🤔 Mmm interesting.

Also, Greedy if you’re watching… most health and beauty products have an expiration date on them like food does - you’ll find it on the back of the container/tube and it’s a picture of a little open jar with the number 12 or 24 next to it. That means your product only lasts that many months. If you don’t use it in that time it’s no good. The active ingredient is dead and you’re not gaining anything at all from it. So… at best you’ve got 1 year to use everything in that cupboard to make it worthwhile. They’re not just for looking at, you actually need to use them. They don’t keep forever. Better get cracking and stop accumulating things you don’t even need!
No doubt Greedys biggest fan will be lurking sporting her dodgy hair do and blubber lips waiting to hit back 😂😂

• Haha

When beggy instahuns say they’re saving it actually means they’re waiting for the AD/gifted/PR offers to roll in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

This ^^^ 😂👏🏽

Reactions: 3
So after pretty much giving away her address on insta she has now told those same followers she is away for the day (weekend?) and how far away it was from her place, the time she had to be there amd the time she was leaving... she may as well leave the keys in the door...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So after pretty much giving away her address on insta she has now told those same followers she is away for the day (weekend?) and how far away it was from her place, the time she had to be there amd the time she was leaving... she may as well leave the keys in the door...
I don't think I'd be too impressed if I was her neighbour either, I'd be pretty paranoid about going out whilst she's away with that foal - horse rustling is a still a massive problem in a lot of areas and that lovely baby is a prime target :/

I remember when I went to Cadbury World in my early teens, we got given chocolate at every turn and I think we left with about 8 or 9 bar of different Cadbury chocolate bars to take home with us, not to mention the freebie tasters that you got during the experience too. Do they still do that?

Reactions: 1
So many beauty products in that cupboard and she don’t even use them . Another bumper load of gifted tit just going to waste .
She’s been in a week and we could’ve told her about that floor and that log burner 🤦‍♀️
Lucky Brum tomorrow knowing that Greedy and her family are arriving . Red carpet maybe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Really annoys and baffles me that ESPA uses her as an ambassador?!? This high-end skincare brand found in 5*star hotels and spas??????!!! Really bizarre. I did treat myself to it in the past, but don’t think I’ll bother in future when the likes of this dose gets sent loads for free.

Last edited:
  • Heart

After you explained this to her you should have added "Does that make sense?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think I'd be too impressed if I was her neighbour either, I'd be pretty paranoid about going out whilst she's away with that foal - horse rustling is a still a massive problem in a lot of areas and that lovely baby is a prime target :/

I remember when I went to Cadbury World in my early teens, we got given chocolate at every turn and I think we left with about 8 or 9 bar of different Cadbury chocolate bars to take home with us, not to mention the freebie tasters that you got during the experience too. Do they still do that?
I went a few years ago and we just got a little bag at the beginning with like 4/5 small bars in😢😂

Reactions: 1
She’ll be after anything she can the Greedy Grabber. She’s bound to do a story in the shop of all the chocolate they sell but I doubt she’ll get any freebies just because she thinks she’s an Instagram sensation . Go online tattlers and order your chocolate direct from them as it’s cheaper 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.