Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said she was only going to refresh his room and he loved the bed.. Now the builders in
🤔 😡
For a young boy it was a pretty tit room compared to what he had,those pull down beds are for rooms with not alot of space in them,very offputting if it has
the smell of damp/mould in it..

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I thought she said miss honeys house.... either way, I agree, its nothing like any of them 🤣 makes me laugh how she isn't showing off the front like she does the back.... because from the front its just a bog standard gravel washed front.
Stop making it look more than what it is, be grateful for what u have. I can't bare watching her anymore
She spent years trying to disguise the fact her old house was council so its second nature to her

Reactions: 9
Nice bit of mould/damp in that bedroom. She totally skipped a survey 🤦🏽‍♀️
Oooh i see 👍, and now hes desperate for a double bed. Well isn't he a lucky little boy getting something he wants straight away. Argh this got to have it now mentality grates on me.

Reactions: 19
Nice bit of mould/damp in that bedroom. She totally skipped a survey 🤦🏽‍♀️
I thought you had to have one but i'm wrong. If she's had no idea about the chimney of the fire and they've discovered all the mould I think shes deffo skipped one.

She must of really scraped the pennies together for this house. Tbh I'm scratching my head at why she's changed her mind from upcycling and why you'd need a builder in to demolish some units 😅

Reactions: 17
I thought you had to have one but i'm wrong. If she's had no idea about the chimney of the fire and they've discovered all the mould I think shes deffo skipped one.

She must of really scraped the pennies together for this house. Tbh I'm scratching my head at why she's changed her mind from upcycling and why you'd need a builder in to demolish some units 😅
Either she paid cash which would mean no survey is required or she went for a total bog standard survey which is just to see if the house is worth the money that’s being asked for it. There is no way she had a full survey as they would pick up on damp issues and the death trap log burner.

Reactions: 10
I know people said she's given her address away with the house tour, and bloody hell it only took 10 minutes to find it online. She really is stupid, why would you show so much of the outside?!

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she banging on about how he was excited to eat his dinner off the wee pull out tray thing? And the bed that all kids would love!! All ripped out now wtf she genuinely doesn’t know wether she’s coming or going it’s actually a wee bit worrying!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Either she paid cash which would mean no survey is required or she went for a total bog standard survey which is just to see if the house is worth the money that’s being asked for it. There is no way she had a full survey as they would pick up on damp issues and the death trap log burner.
I’m sure she said the house is 1960s, any mortgage advisor would insist on a full survey for a house that age. I’m starting to think it’s a cash sale. This makes way more sense as I honestly think she wouldn’t have enough accounts to present to a mortgage advisor

Reactions: 5
Not such a nice view from the bedroom, she really is making out that house is more than what it is

Reactions: 17
I’m sure she said the house is 1960s, any mortgage advisor would insist on a full survey for a house that age. I’m starting to think it’s a cash sale. This makes way more sense as I honestly think she wouldn’t have enough accounts to present to a mortgage advisor
If that’s the case she’s used money she’s stashed away bet you any money! No pun intended lol! And she won’t even attempt to clean or treat that mould, will just plaster over it🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If that’s the case she’s used money she’s stashed away bet you any money! No pun intended lol! And she won’t even attempt to clean or treat that mould, will just plaster over it🤮
There’s mould under the window too. She needs to get that treated. If it’s damp upstairs like that… imagine what it’s like downstairs 😳

Reactions: 7
When she did the tour wasn't she like "im going to upcycle all of this" about the desks etc? And now it's all ripped out. I mean, I'd rip it out too, but why lie?

Reactions: 11
Obviously been contacted by a company wanting to gift some beds....

She is so flaky. It took me a bit of time to think of the right word. But literally lies through her teeth saying how fun the pull down bed is and it's every kids dream only to literally rip everything out days later. Just be honest. There's obviously a hidden agenda there. It's these exact reasons people don't trust anything she says

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When she did the tour wasn't she like "im going to upcycle all of this" about the desks etc? And now it's all ripped out. I mean, I'd rip it out too, but why lie?
Yep, and the pull out bed that sold him the bedroom, now he’s desperate for a double bed 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If these influencers were more honest and didn't lie, more people would probably respect them and they wouldn't have a thread on here 🤷‍♀️
Saying she is sanding the kids wooden floor.... no chance..she will carpet it because someone will gift her a carpet. I don't believe anything she says anymore. And wish she would stop with the hinch bleeping finger.
Her page is like an awful mash up of hinch/SS content. I know I keep going on about it but it really irritates me. I don't even get irritated when hinch and Stacey do it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.