Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to do without getting into trouble so ..Emma but without the a at the end but with the a in between the 2 m’s ..er then 100 ..sorry that’s the best I can do 😂
I found her, wow she's looks identical to someone doesn't she !! Wonder if there's competition going on as Greedy has been flogging her Tiktok lately

Reactions: 1
I'd be so peed off if that was my horse & foal she was putting all over her instagram. So many animal thefts now and here she is virtually giving out her new location over the last few days, and now putting someone else's new foal on there!
Jesus, is it just me or is she getting thicker??

Reactions: 19
Omg.... that air freshener has been on sale for at least 20 years and they stunk back then!! The ugliest looking thing too!

Now she feels like the foals mum lol 😂 she watched while the farmer showed It how to suck? Well why didn’t you kneel down and show it how to suck as you do it often enough with those f***ing gnashers love! 😂 slurp slurp 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think that her lips actually stick to those horrible plastic braces. She has to sort of slurp to unstick them. You could actually hear it in her last voiceover. So horrible.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So she’s finally admitted she looks like a horse with them fizzing filthy teeth and the slurp like when a horse enjoys a polo 😂😂
That air freshener though . They were around years ago and used to give a good headache off . What a total desperate twit hoping to line her pocket off of that one .
Its about time the sweaty old cow changed out of her black gym leggings ain’t it 🤢

Reactions: 7
I know high earners can still be thrifty but with alleged hundreds of thousands you think she'd upgrade from poundshop air freshners

Reactions: 9
Trying to do without getting into trouble so ..Emma but without the a at the end but with the a in between the 2 m’s ..er then 100 ..sorry that’s the best I can do 😂
Just had a look👀 Jeez talk about eye bleeping yourself for the camera.
She didn't go hiding herself away in remorse for what she's done to all them people then🤬

Reactions: 10
Imagine being H and you have a whole house to unpack and your partner spends all bleeping day arranging one small cupboard because shes busy taking photos of every individual item to make a montage for the gram. You’d be absolutely livid wouldn’t you? All so she can promote some shelf organisers from Amazon. What a ridiculous way to live. Terrible use of the space too. These instagrammers make my brain hurt.
Last time I moved house we had the whole lot unpacked in a week and that was around working full time. These two twits had a whole week last week between properties and spent the whole time bleeping around and achieved basically nothing. Greedy styling a bleeping sideboard instead of actually unpacking essentials. Such a waste of time.

Reactions: 21
Those air freshners are hideous . My gramma had a knitted thing that went over it to hide the hideous-ness.

So, so far is it just the sideboard and the mlm crap thats been unpacked and organized and documented then? Kids rooms still in shambles?
Ah well at least she got the Gousto ordered and watched that horse being born.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear lord! I don’t know where to begin! What with talks of llamas (or alpacas! Can’t remember which now!) and the foal being born maybe she’s trying to compete with Jeremy Clarkson and get a collab with Amazon prime for greedy’s farm or something? there’s another idea greedy! You are welcome!

The lazy witch! As for the idiot defending this slob! I’m lost for words! How? Why? The lazy bint wouldn’t know what work is if it came and slapped her in her misshapen head! Mind you it may stop her from bloody slurping!

Work? NO! She does not bloody work! Being on Instagram is not work ffs! I’m troubled by the world we live in! I really am! The pyramid scheme ha sorry I mean MLM is not work!

You “buy” a house and like absolutely nothing about it, I mean what the duck! In other words you wanted a big house to show off and fill it with freebies that your stupid sheep will fund!

Reactions: 22
I would have taken those cupboards to the skip. Even my 20 Yr old daughter has got over showing all your beauty organiser shite cause she's realised everything goes put of date in 12 mths and there's no way you can use that all that stuff it's just for show it's such a dated insta thing

Reactions: 5
I hope she is investing some of her money because there is an end of the line to the influencer lifestyle and she’s gonna be stuck with a massive mortgage!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m no animal expert but I’d never approach a animal I’m not familiar with and it’s newborn. Isnt it dangerous for the foal and her?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.