Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that H does the MLM but from what I remember she had a job before that have I missed that she has left that????
I thought she did leave but maybe she was furloughed, why wouldn’t she be in the unpacking stories, where is she during the day🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The comment saying she earns more than doctors or lawyers made me laugh. What a shocking society we are living in if our kids grow up with aspirations of being an 'influencer instead of something worthwhile. I find it absolutely disgusting that eye bleeping yourself and prancing around on your phone all day earns you more money than nhs staff!
Unfortunately its true. I work as a nurse in A&E and NHS pay is absolutely abysmal. No wonder young people now dont want to take up professions such as nursing when its hard graft for little money, they see these influencers online earning money for basically doing hardly anything, getting gifted items left right and centre and they want that lifestyle. Shame as a young person you might not see through the bullshit and realise most of these people are deeply uphappy living shallow lives and suffering with their mental health as a result of their life choices

Howling a social media sensation 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Got to be next thread title 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Well well what a good read this has been 🤔🤔🤔🤔
H jumps on to defend her chariot I mean Charlotte
Let’s be honest nobody is jealous of a mortgage that big😳😳😳
In 10yrs time let’s hope she’s cleared her mortgage cause let’s all be honest she’s not doing so well at the min and her story’s are shocking
As much as she watches these threads deep down now reality’s all settled she must be shitting it to keep up the income cause it won’t pay the bills being unstable and unreliable
She must be looking for at least £2,500 a month with out living like she has been paying out x4times I bet what she was paying in the old house
Conning old people and blacklisted would be at the top of her c.v

Reactions: 14
True!! Especially if you’re both making 6 figures! That’s why I commented because I couldn’t take the absolute tripe being spouted.
Well don’t read it then if it’s tripe . Simple 🙌

Reactions: 11
Thank you. Tot makes her speech quite … moist doesn’t it?
The sucking and licking it mid talk is getting to me lately, like her latest story about shaving the dog (some amazing content right there) was pretty gross 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In 10yrs time let’s hope she’s cleared her mortgage cause let’s all be honest she’s not doing so well at the min and her story’s are shocking
As much as she watches these threads deep down now reality’s all settled she must be shitting it to keep up the income cause it won’t pay the bills being unstable and unreliable
She must be looking for at least £2,500 a month with out living like she has been paying out x4times I bet what she was paying in the old house
I’m so glad I’ve just got rid of my mortgage paid for by working hard instead of begging off swipe ups on social media .
Not bad for a surgeon who obviously earns less than Greedy . 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m so glad I’ve just got rid of my mortgage paid for by working hard instead of begging off swipe ups on social media .
Not bad for a surgeon who obviously earns less than Greedy . 😂😂😂
I have another yr and we’ve worked extremely hard
Bring on that extra income to splash out and extra holidays instead of making ends meat monthly 🤩🤩

• Heart
The comment saying she earns more than doctors or lawyers made me laugh. What a shocking society we are living in if our kids grow up with aspirations of being an 'influencer instead of something worthwhile. I find it absolutely disgusting that eye bleeping yourself and prancing around on your phone all day earns you more money than nhs staff!
I’ve told my husband to hand his notice in or resign tomorrow and he’s a neurosurgeon . Instagrams obviously the way forward as it’s such good pay . The NHS won’t have any surgeons at this rate thanks to Greedys gang blowing her trumpet for her 👋

I have another yr and we’ve worked extremely hard
Bring on that extra income to splash out and extra holidays instead of making ends meat monthly 🤩🤩
It’s a great feeling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know tattlers get in a tizz when the J word is mentioned ‘Jealousy’ … but I can only assume there is a lot of jealousy towards Charlotte because she makes so much money for doing very little in your eyes. I think she’s one of the more genuine ones actually, of course there is drama and exaggeration and things that people find annoying but on the whole she’s pretty down to earth. She showed a screen shot of her stories a few months ago and she gets 80k views on them, she also gets 20-40k likes per post … that is just huge, influencers with 1mill+ don’t get that. She’s a social media sensation, and she’s come from nothing - I know nothing about her past so queue the ‘she’s a con artist’ ‘she robs granny’s’ replies but at the end of the day, it’s a rags to riches story and I don’t know any single mother who wouldn’t grab every opportunity by the balls like she has to create a better life for her kids and that’s what she’s done. and not only has it paid off it’s changed her life. I would do the same, would i do swipe ups every day if I had 80,000 people watching my stories? YES! She’s not forcing people to enter their card details or spend their rent, she’s literally recommending stuff that she uses, she also sticks with the same brands generally, not like some who have a Swan Hoover one week and shark the week after and then a dyson. At least she’s loyal to the brands she works with … Also, There is nothing wrong with social housing, I had one myself 15 years ago before I was able to buy, but in the space of 3 years she’s gone from social housing to buying a house close to half a million pounds, that’s inspirational, I don’t care what anyone says. She’s going to be the next Hinch and when I say Hinch I mean household name, I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts getting mainstream work in the coming months, I know she’s pally with Adam Frisby so an in the style collection looks likely, and that will take her to a whole new level. I have a lot of respect for women who are strong and ambitious and make a better lives for themselves and that’s what she’s done.
Rags to riches but at 21 had a boob job and private IVF………mate, pull the other one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope her mental health is ready to deal with going hinch scale then. She can barely deal with a few threads on here. Wait until word gets out about what her and her ex did to them poor pensioners to a few mill people. They say money can’t buy you happiness after all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh you mean this from Thread 1 ....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She might have to give up when her sons get older in 2 or 3 yrs time all this insta will be way too embarrassing for a teenager and no doubt they'll be bullied due to it so might have to start saving up

Reactions: 7
What's her tik tok name? Would like a nosey x
Trying to do without getting into trouble so ..Emma but without the a at the end but with the a in between the 2 m’s ..er then 100 ..sorry that’s the best I can do 😂

• Heart
Trying to do without getting into trouble so ..Emma but without the a at the end but with the a in between the 2 m’s ..er then 100 ..sorry that’s the best I can do 😂
All I can say is, she’s even rougher than Charlotte and that’s saying something! 😂

• Haha
All this mortgage talk…. I am convinced she’s got some old ladies life savings finally out of the mattress where it’s been stashed for a few years (whilst things calmed down re Emma) I still can’t believe Greedy claims she didn’t know what was going on. Where did she think all the money was coming from? 😡

Reactions: 22
Thank you, found her earlier. Shocked, really shocked. No wonder she loves H!

Reactions: 6
missy what’s her face must be her management, it sounds like the kind of tit they would say to her 😂. Go chat tit to yourself on a rave thread 👋🏻

she should keep her kids off social media. Disgusting these big accounts that showcase their children constantly for freebies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.