Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After you explained this to her you should have added "Does that make sense?" 🤣
You know, I did when I was writing it and then I took it off just in case anyone thought I’m as dense as her and was actually asking you all of what I said made sense 🤣
Should’ve kept it in.
Does that make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She shouldn't be feeding the foal anything at all??? If I was the owner I wouldn't be very happy.
And please charlotte, stop with the Stacey solomon content, its irritating. The stupid good morning song drives me mad when Stacey does it, and the cup of tea photo in front of her garden flowers.... be original!
I was thinking the same! It’s like watching a mix of SS and MH with the fake nails and pointing finger.

Reactions: 8
So after pretty much giving away her address on insta she has now told those same followers she is away for the day (weekend?) and how far away it was from her place, the time she had to be there amd the time she was leaving... she may as well leave the keys in the door...
Wouldn't worry about it, there's nothing in the bloody house she sold it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there anything in that house she actually likes apart from looking out at the garden? She hates the bath now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is there anything in that house she actually likes apart from looking out at the garden? She hates the bath now
Just about to say how long before they rip the bathroom out cos she hates the bath..Very bizarre she's bought a house and she basically hates everything in it..

Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember her saying it was like miss trunchables house on Matilda? Or did I make that up? It is 100% absolutely nothing like it at all? WTF?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember her saying it was like miss trunchables house on Matilda? Or did I make that up? It is 100% absolutely nothing like it at all? WTF?
Yes she did say that,when she showed the part of the house that looks over the horse field.

Reactions: 4
She’s got one thing right today she slips around like a turd in the bath .
That’s the bath then now that’s not likeable . Why purchase a house that you dislike so much . Some people will do just anything to grab content on Instagram . What a silly twit .

Reactions: 22
I thought she said miss honeys house.... either way, I agree, its nothing like any of them 🤣 makes me laugh how she isn't showing off the front like she does the back.... because from the front its just a bog standard gravel washed front.
Stop making it look more than what it is, be grateful for what u have. I can't bare watching her anymore

Reactions: 15
“Renovations have started”
Translates too
I’ve been contacted and going to be getting loads of gifted tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.