Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I am also a nurse so I completely get you. Sorry to hear about your husband being made redundant, I hope things pick up for you soon. Atleast you can hold your head high and say you have worked hard for everything you own, every treat/luxury you have. Greedy hasnt worked hard in her life. Its a very shallow existence and I for one would not wish to live like that. I like to do an honest days work and earn an honest wage. I couldn’t live with myself if I was praying on people, tricking them in to swipe ups to line my pocket. It’s disgusting that its not regulated. These ‘influences’ are like parasites on society.
Thank you. It’s just so annoying.......but I’m on ‘good’ money (and in turn pay a good amount of tax!) and our bills are all paid, we have a reasonable mortgage as we have 4 children in a 5 bedroom house, sky tv and mobile phones etc as these can’t be cancelled out of contract.......there’s just nothing left for the unaffordable luxuries that we can stop paying for. We don’t qualify for any tax credits (understandably) so it was a case of throwing in 2 extra shifts a week on the bank or going under. Just feeling bitter that I’m once again working so much (did during covid too) and missing out on my kids.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

bettyblog

Well I’m not either, nor do I personally know them. I have eyes like you all only difference is we ain’t the same ✌🏽 Peace
Rose tinted glasses come to mind because you have jumped on here as I’ve clearly hit a nerve🤣🤣🤣
Clutch at what ever straws you want we are all here to give our say freedom of speech!!!!!!!!
My post not once called them bad parents or dog owner
Neither did I say she was a cat lover
So go back to your apple pie and get your facts straight. The girl has a attention span of a child and nothing she does is for them it’s for her audience or what she can get free and make money back for sucking her sheep in with 👌

Wow shocker! Come on which one of you is greeds?🤣
Clearly the chick who loves to bite 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Are Influensers not taxed on gifted stuff? (do they have to declare gifted stuff to HMRC?) then if so then it’s been accepted part payment for the advertising they do - it’s not morally wrong cuz it’s part of her income? 🤔😂🤷🏻‍♀️ technically she’s earned it? It’s not like selling the gift your grandma got you for Christmas 😂 She’s doing well sure, I think clearly making a lot of money but then we have to apply that principle to anyone in any job earning over a certain amount and living a lavish lifestyle. Also if she did give it to charity and storied it - I’d cringe 😬. can’t stand a humble brag!!!
Oh come off it, she obviously doesn’t declare half of her gifted items! And even if she did, shes still had the item for free, earned from swipe ups etc. So what if shes paid a little tax, shes not had to buy herself any of this stuff. I quite often give things away that ive paid for to help out someone in need. I have been in a terrible situation in the past where I had nothing and almost lost my home, I am now lucky enough to be in a better situation so I give back as much as I can. I dont think it’s acceptable to do what shes doing, especially when shes crying saying how privileged she is now and how she wishes she could help people. Its all bollocks.

Squatty

Hope we get a guide from her on how to buy public roads to extend our property. We get a step by step guide to everything else, such as how to clean a tap and put a mop head on! I for one am eagerly anticipating her step by step guide on uk land law pretty soon

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Im honestly not jealous at all, im happy and content with my life. Ive got a nice home that me and my hubby have worked hard for, in actual jobs. I know we both have jobs for life so I dont have to worry about paying my bills going forward. Shes not going to continue this lifestyle forever, whos going to follow her when shes 40? Or 50? Nobody unfortunately will be influenced by her then. She needs to really knuckle down and get that mortgage paid off ASAP or she will soon find herself back in the gutter. Something tells me shes maxed herself out to impress on the gram, how pathetic. Hope her followers are watching and realising what their money has paid for with swipe ups. Shes now officially unrelatable, good luck Greedy, you will definitely need it!!!
What’s really griped me with Greedy is her ‘ GREEDY WAY’S!’ It was only the other day she was piping on how she’s had it hard and lived in rough areas etc etc YET she’s been seen on the FB selling pages flogging her GIFTED ITEMS ( Garden Furniture to name one of them ) for hundreds of pounds ! I’d have had more respect for her if she would have just left them in the council house for the next tenants or given her gifted items to a needy family !! GREEDY !!!!

Pansypotts

VIP Member
How about the other day when she she said she is going to see if she can buys some of the horse field!! It’s like me saying I’m going to buy some of my neighbours garden. It’s never going to happen. Greedy horrible woman

Mutley98

VIP Member
I follow another women who does FM she has jacked her job in and I’m sure she said her boyfriend has as well to be part of her ‘growing business’ they drive a Range and have now bought a house (still to move in), loads of clothes and nights out.! HOW.? I’m literally doing it all wrong me and hubby both work and can’t seem have all what these lot have, not that I’d want it that way but they pray on the vulnerable

• Wow

DaimIt

VIP Member
the constant Brods or Kobs , Kobe Bear, Brody Bear drives me nuts. What happened to Enzo ? Has he gotten his own apartment?
Her name choices all sound like jean styles at a hipster store.

• Haha
I haven’t bothered to upload ALL screenshots but you get the gist…
46432965-57C8-4A76-BD94-868AB3111A50.png
BC9DDF31-30EF-4670-BEDC-CC8DD851B90B.png

So yeah Greedy, you have fill in the form so it’s not a suprise 😂 if anyone happens to want to read the info it can be found here:

• Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
So let me get this right?

She gets a boob job (changes story several times about the reasons for this) then completely disregards recovery and aftercare advice, laughs about it on her stories (in a ‘silly me should have done what I’m told’ type of manor) galavants all over wales, in and out of hot tubs, gets told she needs to rest, doesn’t bother doing it.

please tell me the doctor’s and nurses that are dealing with this completely self inflicted infection are from the private clinic that originally done the surgery and not our sorely overstretched own NHS.?
Oh yes . The silly cow couldn’t wait to brag about how she was going private in Manchester and then fails to follow aftercare and ends up letting the NHS pick up the pieces . Selfish cow .

• Angry

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
She’s a mentally unstable mess, I’m pretty sure that qualifies as not being parent of the year. She had those Children with a convicted criminal and these days H appears to be doing all of the actual parenting whilst she either prances around in front of her phone or lays a round on the sofa with some sob story.

i dont think she will get fed up of it. She said the cat pees everywhere because she’s old or somethings so will make no difference the dog having an accident being a puppy. I’m sure both animals will be very well looked after just as much as the boys are. The boys have a big box of Toys in the livingroom Plus they also have their own rooms full of toys. The swipe ups are joke though. The “don’t worry guys I’m not going to be selling NuSkin” 2 days later a page is set up was obviously going to happen. NuSkin is a scam trust me I used to sell it too about 6 years ago and wouldn’t advise it to anyone. It’s great she can stay home and get paid for swipe ups each to their own but I don’t agree telling people they can pay in instalments. If you can afford it buy it but if you can’t afford it don’t encourage people to get it on tick and not pay it back. People will think if i get one she will actually reply back or share me on her post and that doesn’t happen because I’ve yet to meet someone she reply’s back to. H on the other hand always reply’s and is really sweet. I think they are a nice couple but I don’t agree with a lot of things Charlotte has done. Life would be brining if we all had the same opinions. I don’t think people should make out she’s a bad mum or animal owner because it’s clear she isn’t.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I dont she has much in her home or garden that isn't.
Imagine selling something you got for free about a year ago, maybe give it back to the company, or donate it someone who would really appreciate it. Do these companies no have a clause or something that you can't sell on or profit from freebies? Embarrassment.

Monkey47

VIP Member
She's bloody lucky especially as an influencer freebies is never guaranteed.
How can u secure a mortgage with no salary job. She such a blogger. Lets hope it foesnt all flop
I don’t know I’m just guessing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She was talking about having things done but it’s not been mentioned since

So she’s shocked she’s got a blue tick ...... but you have to request to be verified to get one so she must have requested this

Last edited:
Well, I'm struggling to see why they chose that house. The only thing that appeals to me is the balcony. I'm shocked to be honest, I really thought it was going to be something special.
Yes me too. Be interesting to see the rest of it, but so far im underwhelmed. I thought she would have gone for something older with character. If she has paid what people are saying im shocked. I live in Cheshire and you could get something really nice for that kind of money here. I always thought Wales properly prices were fairly reasonable.

Reactions: 13

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
I’m intrigued to see this house, she did say she wanted a Victorian house that she could do up like SS. Wonder how it’ll compare? 😂
Looking at the paint job around the door frames earlier and the rusty front gate then I’d say SHITE !

• Haha
Missiles 😂 its a few pebbles it’s not like it’s rocks!!
Dogs should definitely be secured when driving. Not just because they can be hurt in an accident but jumping around could also cause one 😔
yes thats right. I did a carseat safety course last year when I had my second baby and they said a box of tissues hitting you in a 30mph collision has the same impact as being hit by a house brick if you are stationary. Something small like those stones flying through the car in an accident and hitting a child in the face could cause a serious injury. Sorry you think its so funny but I work in A&E as a nurse and you would be surprised how many people come in from car accidents with horrific injuries caused by lose objects in the car. Not funny in my opinion but suppose you dont see what I see.

Glad to see the thread unlocked, be good everyone, I missed it, don't want it locked again🙃 I have a relative in South Wales with the house back to front like that. The road at the back was for coal delivery back in the day and the path along the front became disused and swallowed up in the gardens over time. She has no access to the front of her house same as this one. I'm wondering about her timelines. Another cleaning account advertised the same spray wipe done caddys yesterday but affiliated to Tesco. Hers was pre recorded and completely scripted. Assuming the videos have to be signed off by P&G Greedy would have struggled to get it recorded and signed off in 24hrs amongst all the other fannying around.