Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glam321

Chatty Member
I think it looks awful too. Just pissed at how she can afford such a big house coming from a council house. I mean ppl I know who live or lived in council property's never really had much left after bills rent etc.
Lucky she could live thee save and put such a huge deposit down. I mean bit selfish she could have moved ages ago got somewhere smaller and allowed someone who's struggling, needed a safe home or without a roof over their head.
Greedy thought of her greedy self.
She alwats takes so the thought of giving back well unless it requires a swipe up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Beggarsbelief

Chatty Member
I am sure when she bought the dog the breeder would have informed her the dog is chipped and its location which is normally on the loose skin at their neck, saying its possibly a fatty tumour😡😡she is an attention seeking cunt. Do all the insta huns suffer from munchausen syndrome🤣🤣🤣

Anyone emailed h for exercise or nutritional advice just wondered what that was all about!!
surely not she is hardly a good AD for it🤣🤣

• Haha

bettyblog

She probably doesn’t want him pissing on the fake grass. Apparently it’s a bugger to get the smell out!!
It’s just a show garden when she wants freebies BBQ 🍗 weather is fast around the corner she’s had everything else gifted to her I’m sure or a pizza oven ☀👌

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Yeah Kerry katona has just happened to advertise the same mop on her stories today also. I also laughed when I saw the answer in greedys box “ can we see front of house please” lol 😂 I bet it was all of us asking!
Everytime she does these question boxes its to indirectly respond to whats been said here, its so obvious lol

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Sorry but what’s a haul?
Last time I looked it was a hall - moron!

Also don’t tell me she’s sold the sofa she was ever so kindly gifted as part of her living room makeover/collaboration?

that means another will be arriving shortly free of charge

• Haha
  • Angry

Squatty

Can't say I'm surprised the dog related content has now fallen off the face of the earth now that the poor thing is growing. Hopefully when she gets a field of alpaca we can see something slightly different from the crap she is pushing out now

• Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
The greedy old bint can’t rest it’s all about making money and flogging . It’s all about the puppy now trying to make her more .
The hot tubs would have definitely contributed to the infection she’s got . I really cannot believe how she wouldn’t of known that . She’s lucky the NHS have patched her up and she hasn’t got a good old bout of a flesh eating disease . I hope the staycation places have completely cleaned the hot tubs out as at this rate they’ll be suing the brazen hussy . 😂😂

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She probably sold all her stuff because no one would gift her a removal van 🤣🤣
She has definitely pissed alot of people off because her thread has never been so busy the last week.
I think people are more pissed of because 1) she tried to make people feel ashamed of living in a council house or a rough area and she comes across like she looks down her noses at people like that.
2) she is a beggy twat and just gloats in every story now.
And 3) she never seems to pay for anything herself.
Its ok these influencers saying they work really hard behind the scenes etc but doing what.....
Yes you probably work really hard when you actually produce a product like she did with the hut but then all she does after that is get gifted stuff to talk about into her phone, thats not hard work, it takes 10mins max and you get given a script!
She is really trying to be Stacey solomon, this whole house reveal is just a mirrored copy of ss. I'm sick of her copying other people off the gram and tiktok as if people don't notice.

• Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
So she’s necking lager but on strong antibiotics for an infection . In fact an infection so bad it could have turned to sepsis . She’s absolutely full of shit for one she would’ve been given iv antibiotics and admitted into hospital . 🤥

AA1984

Greedy has changed the wording on her post now. Why would you copy a loving phrase from someone you follow, meant for their partner, so blatantly! what an idiot 🥴
Yet more proof that she doesn’t have an ounce of originality, constantly copying other influencers and viral TikTok videos. How any brands would choose her to advertise for them is beyond me, surely there are more worthy brain dead influencers to choose from?!.

• Haha

Fairytruthmother

Monkey47

VIP Member
Well you can’t be a fan of either Stacey or label lady as they are all over each other’s insta so there’s no way she couldn’t know they were sisters. She makes herself look like such a tit. The blue tick ‘surprise’ was such a stupid lie to tell

mrsBShome

That house is absolutely beautiful if I do say so myself but she’s going to absolutely spoil it taking all its character away by trying to make it the perfect ‘insta home’. Now that makes me feel ill🤣 nothing grates on me more than people doing house tours and just slagging things in the house off. Imagine how previous would feel seeing that. It’s horrid. I follow a girl called Lucy and she’s absolutely awful for it. Just moved into a lovely house and all she did was slag it off, how disgusting it was with the brown carpet and colourful paint. Imagine previous owners seeing that. sorry not everyone likes ‘greige’🤣 god I bloody hate them

• Haha

shadow123

Does she forget she has kids? Or is that why she has H? So she can deal with them! ‘Oh I woken up in such a bad mood, so I’m going to go out’ suck it up!!! Play with your kids in the ‘amazing’ garden!!! That’ll help!!

Pinchers

Chatty Member
I do like the house. It’s a vast improvement on the old one and I’m happy for her kids. She just needs to wind it in a little bit. I forget she’s very young. Not even 30 is she? Greedy, I know you read here. Take my advice (old head here 😂) and just live in the house for a bit. You may change your mind on some things. Your priority should be getting the kids rooms sorted, not painting/ruining a perfectly good set of wardrobe doors.