Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I’m annoyed that she’s bought a house but trying to make it it’s so she can benefit a worse off family by letting them have her council house. She probably could have afforded to move ages ago but didn’t want a bog standard 3 bed semi cos it wouldn’t be so insta worthy 😡

Reactions: 13

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She is so fake. You have to request the blue tick yourself and fill out an application form 🤣 so she knows damn well she was going to get it.
Making out like instagram just gave it her 😂😂

• Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
‘ SWING A CUP AROUND HER HEAD ‘ ... THIS 👍

Its also content stolen from someone on Tiktok who bought that item and was doing the exact same as charlotte running round their living room!

Shes so unoriginal. And those clothes from Stacey are hideous.

bettyblog

She will always lie to get the likes 👌🏽
She will always lie to get a swipe up💰
She will never be a decent human after ripping people off with her ex.💰💰
Greedy by name greedy by nature 💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Zak2325

Glad to see the thread unlocked, be good everyone, I missed it, don't want it locked again🙃 I have a relative in South Wales with the house back to front like that. The road at the back was for coal delivery back in the day and the path along the front became disused and swallowed up in the gardens over time. She has no access to the front of her house same as this one. I'm wondering about her timelines. Another cleaning account advertised the same spray wipe done caddys yesterday but affiliated to Tesco. Hers was pre recorded and completely scripted. Assuming the videos have to be signed off by P&G Greedy would have struggled to get it recorded and signed off in 24hrs amongst all the other fannying around.
Every man and his wife on insta is advertising Flash mops BORING🤣

Wonder where the hot tub, boys picnic table, kids pool, patio heater, bbq, egg chair, washing line, pergola, garden rugmassive inflatable water slide are going to fit.

sold the corner sofa didn’t she ?

Where are the boys actually going to be able play? That would have been one of my top priorities, along with privacy.

Noticed a few accounts sales pitching for the flash mop over the last week.
All the garden stuff went on FB marketplace

• Angry

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I cant help but get seriously mad when these work from home do fuck all idiots are claiming they NEED AND DESERVE a getaway. Like dont we all but some of us have important jobs to go to that just about pay ends meat all they do is complain people are trolling them but then give Susan and aunt penny every bloody reason too!!!
Who takes a very young puppy on a 'getaway' already? Or leaves it already?

They likely need so many getaways because they spend so much time together looking at the same few walls and phones to add swipe ups, only breaking up the monotony to go to the same tat shops. I don't know any professional that would advise her life for anyone, especially once all their kids were in school. Whilst I appreciate there will be periods working may be difficult with mental health issues, to sit at home all day with no true routine, not regularly interacting with different adults and actually out there doing/achieving something, but instead developing a dependence on H, reading and focusing on negative comments, buying shit just to be able to then use an affiliate code and plastering her kids all over social media before they are old enough to understand potential consequences of everyone recognising them. Even if IG is making her a pretty penny and giving her freebies, a part time job, even voluntary work, that got her out of her house, meeting other adults regularly and made her put her phone away may actually do wonders for her. Would probably also make her appreciate her home and stop her banging on about needing time away every few weeks. I couldn't imagine being stuck at home everyday, excited only for visiting B&M or a chain restaurant wondering what my next attention seeking outfit dance is going to need to be to get enough likes, how I'm going to push the next bit of overpriced make up that every z lister is advertising or working out what MLM sales I need to make to progress to the next meaningless rank. And no, not jealous, definitely not jealous. We live a comfortable life, happy we are making a real difference to other people and it doesn't involve selling them crap they don't need!

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Im sorry but how thick can you be? Keeping a pile of stones on your dashboard???? If you are in a collision they will be like missiles flying around the car! They could seriously injur someone. She must be the most stupid person on this planet.

Absolute fuckwit.
Aren't dogs supposed to be harnessed in now too when travelling in a vehicle?

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
First time posting on the greedy thread 👋🏼
I actually used to like her and found her quite amusing 🤷🏼‍♀️ but have unfollowed now as the constant flogging stuff/ads, regular weekends away and daily bragging and showing off just got too much 😤 the Alton Towers trip this weekend was the final straw - can't believe I used to tell my teenage daughter that being an 'influencer' isn't a proper job and you'll never make a living from it 🤷🏼‍♀️ beginning to think I was wrong!!! Greedy lives the life of riley 🙄

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She's commented on SS having a baby and done a story, "I'm not crying". She's fake as 🤢 and desperate for recognition off Stacey.

Sorry Greedy, hinch got there before you so it's pointless sucking ass 🤢
She is literally right up SS arse atm isn't she... fawning over her sister constantly and licking her arse too. Its cringey

Lottieloubert

How does she think she’s gonna’raise the garden’ what have a massive retaining wall that will totally block out the field you want alpacas on😂 also everyone should message swan, white stores etc about her selling gifted items for not much less then they are new!

• Heart

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
New to this thread but really enjoyed reading everyone’s opinions!
I have unfollowed today. I work 9-5, need to be at my desk in work as we are monitored online, 1hr lunch break. I find this steps thing really triggering, reposting loads of people out getting 5K steps before 10 when I’m lucky if I get 500 walking to the bathroom and back. Through lockdown I felt the same, all people on furlough or not at work posting online out for walks ‘smashing 5Ks’ and I was stuck in my home all day. I felt like a lazy lazy person!! This might sound silly to others but it makes me feel so down
Totally agree then have to cook, clean and do washing etc after 5. They are not living in the real world they don't work they just earn money by flogging crap to sheep!! My husband and I are like passing ships we don't get to swan about together all day every day getting our steps in before 10am. To me this is real life but each to their own 🤷

Sween44

Chatty Member
Her content bores the shit out of me it’s the same thing over and over . The exciting news she’s been banging on about now for 3 weeks obviously ain’t that big otherwise it’d be announced by now and she’d be slurping the life out of it as she talked . It’s maybe a full time job she’s got and will actually be paying nearly two thousand pounds a month in contributions to the system instead of being a lazy bastard 😤

• Sick
They've not sold the sofa!? Its not even 6 months old! 😱 Can promote all natural deodorant but fuck the planet over with her consumerism 🤦‍♀️
That sofa was a load of shite, always looked a mess. She obviously hated it but would never admit it because shes been paid to say she loves it. People can see through her none sense thank god.

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Her and H are probably doing ‘ Only Fans’ as well as that brings in big bucks too ! I wouldn’t put it past Miss Greedy !!🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
She obviously didn’t get much luck on the beg for puppy stuff because she’s at pets at home!!! What happened to bed rest..?🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Totally agree ‘a student kitchen’ wtf its a damn site better than the one she has left behind...why does she have to paint all the wood fgs🤦🏻‍♀️
She has to bring the house down to her and Hs level by painting and fabloning everything again 🤣

I just feel like she lives well beyond her means, she's trying to be a hinch or stacey so bad (and I think Stacey has done plenty of shit jobs to her house too).

• Haha