Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I have been lurking here this week. I’d never even heard of her until earlier this week. Just watched her house tour. Whilst the house needs a bit of modernising and putting their own stamp on the decor I’m completely baffled as to why she thinks it needs a complete overhaul!
I’m confused why they can’t use the actual front door as a front door? I’m confused why they have to go round the back.
The quality of light across the whole house is actually excellent. That proves the layout is actually quite decent!
Yeah ok a loft conversion will allow your family to grow into the home but aside from that and maybe a garage conversion into an outdoor room - guest annexe maybe - that’s all.
Some people clearly will never be happy with what they’ve got.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Greddys ex on TikTok she’s looks so like H ..she’s obviously got a type dark haired chubby girls who both dress identical and are very butch ..wonder how all those poor people they scammed must feel watch one get most things for free and the other is prancing about TT like they don’t have care in the world !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact of the matter is, people who are genuinely happy with their lives dont constantly fill their homes and lives with pointless shit. They don’t constantly seek the validation of others either.

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
all these breaks that normal hard working folk can only dream off. Does H not have to do any actual work now as all those under her in this scheme thing pay her wages? Sneaky how they used greedys followers to gain her work. Greedy only has to do her contractual swipe ups.

Such a shame money went to her head, I used to
Enjoy her account and follow her. How can people enjoy watching a constant bragger?!

gossip29

VIP Member
I really think that some people are going way too far accusing Greedy of scamming. There are many people who have been in financially abusive or controlling relationships where their partner has done something wrong and they’ve ended up getting embroiled. I have a friend who’s boyfriend scammed elderly relatives out of money, he went to prison and she finished with him and never saw him again.

If the CPS thought that there was a case to answer I have absolutely no doubt that they would have investigated it because I saw what my friend went through. She had absolutely no idea what was going on and thought her boyfriend was genuinely helping his relatives.
Sorry but are you seriously telling me her ex scammed 75k and greedy had no clue about it???? I know when my fella gets a couple grand bonus from work there’s no way he could hide 75 k from me 🤣

gemlife2

Greedy mcgreedy has done it again! Let’s buy a new house, do a stupid soppy reel to reveal (that’s so unoriginal Charlotte by the way!) sell all of your previously gifted items so you can then fill new house with even more gifted items! The mind boggles! Clearly I’m doing something wrong! Hubby and I work full time (you know, a real job!) and have our own mortgage so darling Charlotte sheepies that are on here, we aren’t jealous 🙄 we just work bloody hard and earn the money and home we have! And please don’t tell me that some muppet with a frigging phone in their own home using a social networking site flogging stuff like bloody delboy every 5 seconds is a proper job! Arrrrrgggghhhhhhh the money grabbing little witch! I wouldn’t even mind if the soulless cow actually gave something back! Voluntary work or anything (because let’s face it, if she did it’ll be something else for the gram!) The mind genuinely boggles!

Pansypotts

VIP Member
She’s really made herself look like a tit this morning. Her kitchen in the old house looks like a student house kitchen not this one!! Is she feeling ok?!
I think the downstairs is lovely and didn’t need lots sound too it but upstairs is not for me. Her bedroom is tiny there’s no way I’d want that.

Makingmemories

I just don’t understand why that house attracted them, it’s horrible! So ugly and so much work needs doing if they want to completely change it around. She spoke months ago about wanting a Victorian property, this is a long, long way from that!
I dont get it either. All that money and its awful.

She says she wants to remove the pipes? Where too? Is she planning on never using her water, or bathrooms?

• Haha
Don’t worry about that as Greedy will address this on her stories when she’s read this . Her new colour scheme is ‘ neutral’ and they one she had won’t match her new Interior Design skills 😉
Dont you mean shes realised grey is out and beige is in so therefore she must absolutely keep copying everyone else on the gram like shes been doing for years. This new house will just be a montage of other peoples ideas. Shes never had an original idea in her life, even her tiktoks are copies of other people. Shes in a panic now because shes about 6 months behind everyone else who has been transitioning from grey to greige. Yawn. Imagine living like this, it must be so exhausting and draining. There are so many better instagram home accounts out there now, people who put so much thought and originality in to renovating, restoring original features, people who have a real eye for detail. You dont see them flogging Iconic or bloody flash mops. Its a true passion for interior design. These are the people who have longevity on the gram. Not people like Greedy.

• Heart

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Still baffled as to why she made out Sunday past was the last ever time at the other house, but she's still staying in it 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Omg she actually made it look on her stories that thats how massive her garden is.... its someone's bloody horses field at the back of her garden.
Dont get me wrong, its bloody lovely...but the way she did the camera made it look like it was all hers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

B_ee

Chatty Member
I think the house is warm and homely but I don't see why you would buy it unless it was a bargain. she's going to ruin it by turning it in a grey and white insta chav house.

The fold down bed would be the first thing going it's something I would expect in a caravan or a bedsit 😂 also the random log burner in the kitchen no nice surround or anything sold it to her is she OK?!

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Enjoy cutting the grass greedy 🤣

you know what pisses me off more than anything. There’s families split up on hostels at the moment desperate for housing and she’s clearly been able to afford to move for a long time to be able to afford that house. She’s a disgrace.

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
I dont get it either. All that money and its awful.

She says she wants to remove the pipes? Where too? Is she planning on never using her water, or bathrooms?
Buys the house but wants to change everything about it 😂
Have to agree, really unattractive house. Not bitter, just honest 💁🏻‍♂️

Dratsathecat

I don't get this either when she's saying it's hard letting them go with her ex on a wkend, if she carried them, & the father is a sperm donor, why does she have to give her ex gf custody? 🤔
Because her ex is the other parent? This seems a really ignorant comment but assume it was maybe worded badly. Just because she carried them, doesn’t mean it’s not her ex’s children too!

Veracosy

I dont understand why she said on her stories recently that it wasn't a house. Why lie? There was no need to even mention it.
They would have needed 20k plus for a deposit, I bet H's rich parents came in handy for that one! I don't believe for a minute they have been able to save that amount with the amount of money they are always spending.

Im sorry but if she can dance around with that tea try thing because shes so desperate to be funny then she can absolutely do something with the kids. Its absolutely pathetic.

• Angry
  • Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
Hi Bethan I think you’ll find that Charlotte and her ex partner ripping off elderly and vulnerable people through their business, living the high life on those poor people’s money and then when it all fell apart Charlotte never having addressed it and only ever going on to play the victim, has its part to play.

I don’t call, calling that out jealousy, I call it decency.
What is wrong with these people ? Why do they automatically assume your jealous . Im in the process of renovating my own house and live a comfortable life . Not due to being born with a silver spoon in my mouth as I’m from a rough estate . It’s the fact the lazy cow coins her money from gullable sheep on Instagram.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
All this money she wants to spend on renovating it, I bet she has completely over looked the fact she will have to pay for maintenance on the property herself too, ie, boiler services and if it packs in to get it repaired etc. Its not cheap running your own home. That house tour just came across as her being a spoilt brat and everything has to be her way and what she wants she gets. I'm still baffled at the parking space she wants 🤣🤣🤣