Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'll admit, I'm envious, looks beautiful. Still pisses me off to high heaven that that's what instagram and MLM gets you while most honest hard working people can only dream. Would love a good nose on rightmove 😁

Reactions: 15

Pansypotts

VIP Member
The thing is, it’s hers to do as she pleases. She advertised it as a job - she would have received a monetary fee and that product was part of her fee also. They can sell what they like afterwards. Of all the things influencers do that irritate me, this isn’t one of them - if I am given something and later on down the line I no longer want it I sell it.
I would never sell something I was gifted. That doesn’t sit right with me. I would ask if they wanted it back but in the case of brands gifting me stuff I would want to do a charity auction or give it to women’s homeless charities.
This is one of my biggest annoyances- selling things that you have not bought

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Looks like they have sold literally everything in their house 🤣
Unless she is due a delivery of new furniture anytime soon, whats the point in getting rid of everything???
Got rid of all 3 beds, their sofa, dining table, all kitchen appliances..... mind boggles 🤯

• Wow

Star15sh

VIP Member
I cant see influencing being around for the duration of her mortgage (25 years) so she's gonna have to get a job eventually as the insta life is gonna come crashing down around her sooner than they think!

gossip29

VIP Member
Really not my type of house, each to their own. I wouldn’t look twice at it if I drove past it. Also, I’m sure she gets a real kick out of reading people saying how gutted / jealous they are. If I was envious, I wouldn’t give her the pleasure of knowing.
Yea definitely. I don’t understand what people have to be jealous of? Money and houses don’t make people happy. She suffers very badly with her mental health (personally think a lot of that is guilt), but yea, that woman doesn’t come across as a very happy person at all

• Heart

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
I don’t even know who she thinks she is having a countdown day to announce her ‘biG NeWs’. I don’t care if it’s a joke, she needs to get over herself, as if anyone actually cares.

Sweetgal94

The green eyes are starting to show ladies trolls!!
so what if you they can afford to move with everything going on in the world. The only people that are going to be pissed off with the gifted items and the holidays and the new house are people that are not happy with what they already have! 😒

• Haha

Petapee

Can't say I'm a fan of the house! Nice outlook but the garden looks totally impractical & like there's a very small usable space? The hill looks so odd & will be a pain in the arse when it comes to cutting the grass! The kitchen diner is ok, but the log burner looks really out of place. I expected more to be honest!

• Heart

Zak2325

If shes paid over £400k for it and plans to do about £100k of renovations it’s unlikely to be worth half a million after shes done? Not with that garden and no off street parking. Dont like the way she spoke about the house, you would think it was a real wreck the way shes talking. Shes got a cheek to call that kitchen a student kitchen when you consider what shes just come from with her tacky spray painted sink and tile stickers. Looks like a good quality kitchen to me. Clearly been a much loved family home, id be upset if I was the previous owner and saw those stories.
Totally agree ‘a student kitchen’ wtf its a damn site better than the one she has left behind...why does she have to paint all the wood fgs🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her because of the constant needless spending and waste. I don't begrudge anyone spending their own money on what they like but it just wasn't up my street watching someone decorate the same room for the third time in a year, who can actually relate to that. I much prefer following accounts that plan their home improvements and you can tell it's a labour of love and what they really want, not that new instagram trend that's going to get ripped out in a couple of months.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

lanaraex

I’m happy she’s got her ‘dream home’ but I’m so angry that she lived off the money her ex scammed people of now did the whole sob story that she ‘needed a council house for her safety’ now it’s thrown back in everyone’s face. I hope she now has to start paying the money back that she happily spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Looks like they have sold literally everything in their house 🤣
Unless she is due a delivery of new furniture anytime soon, whats the point in getting rid of everything???
Got rid of all 3 beds, their sofa, dining table, all kitchen appliances..... mind boggles 🤯
I've said this a few pages back, it's fucking bizarre the amount she buys and sells. She literally has a problem with buying I think. That microwave was new and that sofa.

It's so wasteful, I've never seen anything like it.

• Angry

DrinkGinSaveWater

4AECBF8A-E2E2-4312-B98F-10354EC607B1.png
I

Is it just me or does it look like she’s rubbed shit on her face😅💩. It’s far too mucky! I couldn’t see any difference between the side she applied the iconic on and the natural side.

• Haha
  • Sick

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Knew from day one it was a house 🥴🥴 she wasn't very discreet about it

Makes me so so fucking angry that I work 40hrs a week through an agency in the same job for 8 years now and I can't get a mortgage because it's not a reliable sort of income! In the name of fuck I may get my teefs out and slobber on Instagram to be accepted!!

• Sad

Riri4

Think that kid has anger management issues... Let's hope he doesn't start that with the dog😳
I think you are going too far there. If your child has never expressed anger then I doubt you are a mother. It’s healthy and normal for children to express emotions and the fact that he is expressing anger, in of itself is not a problem. How it’s dealt with is the important thing, and we don’t know that.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Hello greedy. You're still as bad as ur ex gf u know. U should still be in the gutter u know u were in on scamming people too.
Imagine if that was ur family someone was scamming. Wiuld u still want them to life the high life and have everything they wish for.
Greedy by name Greedy by nature. In fact all this 'influencing' will come crashing down. What goes around comes around...