Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it wrong to be jealous if people are? These two flounce around on Instagram a few times a day and get paid more in a month than most in a year. I’m happy that they’re making a good life for their children but of course it’s a kick in the teeth to some that work 40+ Hours a week at the expense of time with their family while people on Instagram go on holidays literally every weekend with their new house, car, dog, kitchen etc. They take advantage of people with swipe this and that whilst being given everything for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Mutley98

VIP Member
I woke up with excitement for the house tour (ironic tone) so self indulgent. I couldn’t care less. She was sprouting off how she had to go into authority housing as she had nothing was at rock bottom blah blah blah but can’t give any of her gifted items to a family in the position she was in

• Angry

chicklove

Defo not H 😂 just someone who calls people out for clutching at straws to make themselves feel better 👏🏽 Let’s not pretend someone’s a bad mum or a bad pet owner when it’s clear that’s not the case 🙈 it’s actually embarrassing

• Haha

Zak2325

Sounds about right. And i would not be surprised she has gone through thr NHS to fix her... she would have boasted it was private if that is the case....
Course she has she said she went to A&E Greedy by name greedy by nature🤣

Reactions: 16

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Back to her normal shit show then ain’t she . The tit infections obviously cleared up thanks to the NHS .
All she does is booze no fucking wonder her teeth look like they are covered in plaque .
It must be payday for the celebrity’s today 🤣
Haven't been on in a while but when this was going on with her gammy boobs, and she was going "I haven't been in the hottub guys, I just put my feet in" I could of sworn she was reading here! However Greedy you forget you took an image looking out from said tub and captioned it was "your last soak before you left" still on her stories about that holiday.

She wreaks of bs..

Attachments

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I’m sat here waiting for all of the #kindlygifted stuff to start rolling in because I cannot see how she can afford to do all of these grand plans!
makes me sick that I’ve worked hard every single-day of my life and bathroom,kitchen companies will be jumping through hoops to gift her a full Reno

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Ok so she’s addressed the shit tip of a front garden 🙈 ( knew she would after reading here ) and now she’s moaning about her house not being big enough with getting the dog crate . Ooh Greedy ... you’ll not have a Insta photogenic ( laughable) home now with your little pup . Why not lose your dining table and turn that room into a Dog friendly training room ? Ah that’s right you can’t get rid of your dining table because of your swipe ups at Christmas with your free Dinner Sets 🙈 .
You so called ‘ influencers’ really do live on another planet don’t you . Greedy people who would take the last breath from anyone !! Shame on the lot of you 😤

Urgh she fails to mention that with the Gousto 60% off referral she earns £30 credit! 20 codes means £600 free food a month. Does she ever give back? Food bank donations? Greedy by name greedy by nature. We usually get Gousto but hubby has been made redundant and we just can’t afford the luxury despite me increasing my hours and working 60 hour weeks. I’d love some £30 credits!!
we are still doing a little food bank shop a month as we always do. I can’t stand these greedy insta arseholes who claim to love their followers but are only interested in their money.

her behaviour calling out that ‘troll’ was embarrassing and childish. I get harassed,sworn at and occasionally hit in my job (I’m a nurse) and I remain professional and maintain my duty of care (some of the patients who hit out have MH issues, LD or dementia etc........some are just not nice people) even when I break my back for a patient/family.......sometimes you just aren’t liked or it’s never enough. I’ve had a patients relative tell me I smile too much and not to talk to her mum whilst helping her get washed......most love me........take it on the chin if insta is your job just like the rest of us do and show some empathy and professionalism even when faced with some nastiness!

Most of all greedy, get over yourself! Maybe the lass who messaged you is a single mother working full time and juggling childcare and is struggling to pay her bills and feed her kids, and sees you two have the time and money to do nothing but make your house nice, eat fancy foods, splash out on costas, spend time with your kids & go on dates and weekends away!?

read the fucking room ya arrogant arsehole. You say you have MH issues and to be kind? How about you be kind instead of rallying your troops to say very unkind things about someone who may be suffering terribly and hitting out. What is it that you ‘be kind’ people say? ‘You never know what someone else is going thru so be kind’ works both ways.
I am also a nurse so I completely get you. Sorry to hear about your husband being made redundant, I hope things pick up for you soon. Atleast you can hold your head high and say you have worked hard for everything you own, every treat/luxury you have. Greedy hasnt worked hard in her life. Its a very shallow existence and I for one would not wish to live like that. I like to do an honest days work and earn an honest wage. I couldn’t live with myself if I was praying on people, tricking them in to swipe ups to line my pocket. It’s disgusting that its not regulated. These ‘influences’ are like parasites on society.

• Heart

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
She’s gonna need loads of planning permission for all that crap she’s doing to the house. Be on high alert tattlers she’ll be needing a new scam to pay for everything

• Haha
They’ll never cope / be bothered to train, clean up the mess from a puppy. Before we know it we’ll be seeing on stories ‘sorry guyyyyys Kobe wasn’t for us we are cat people but don’t worry he’s gone to some lovely dog people🙄🙄😡 Hinch and the disappearing fish all over again🤣
I don’t actually think this will be the case. I think Kobe will be trained but it will be all H, Charlotte won’t do a thing as per! That or they’ll ship it off to a trainer rather than C get off her arse to do something

Veracosy

I really like her house, I wish I could afford it.
[/QUOTE]
🤣 Hi Charlotte/H so transparent!
Just be grateful you've bought a house, even if you did get it wrong. It's not insta worthy at all. The horses are happy in their field, it's their's! It's their home! Who do you think you are thinking you can 'take a bit for Alpacas'. Oh and you want to nick the bit of road that your neighbours use to turn around, I'm sure you'll go down a treat there GREEDY!
Not even go down the route of how your baby Beau doesn't get a look in now that Kobe is here! Suck it up Greedy, you get what you sow!

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I'm not that bothered one way or the other about the house. If people are buying through influencers on IG they are getting money and sadly it's just how advertising works now. The MLM thing bothers me a bit more knowing that whilst H is probably doing very well giving the following they started it with, there will be people that she's signed up underneath her that are making nothing. I HATE MLMs! Anyway, there are plenty of resources and huge amounts of YouTube content creators out there now that spell out exactly how MLMs work and why they are so bad for >95% who sign up and if people are getting into it without spending a short time researching then I suppose there has to be limited sympathy.

What is bothering me today is this house tour! She has young kids in that house with her, but nevermind their safety and mental wellbeing should there be a break in, I'll just give you the exact floor plan and how I also intend it to be laid out in the future, which kid is where, where valuables will likely be, etc. Burglars' bloody dream! Not only is she showing exact lay out (and will no doubt continue to update everyone as layout is changed), she cannot keep off social media for any length of time when they are away from home so she's just given a tour to all potential burglars and will no doubt let them know when they have their chance as it's empty.

So let me get this right?

She gets a boob job (changes story several times about the reasons for this) then completely disregards recovery and aftercare advice, laughs about it on her stories (in a ‘silly me should have done what I’m told’ type of manor) galavants all over wales, in and out of hot tubs, gets told she needs to rest, doesn’t bother doing it.

please tell me the doctor’s and nurses that are dealing with this completely self inflicted infection are from the private clinic that originally done the surgery and not our sorely overstretched own NHS.?

DaimIt

VIP Member
Watched her stories where she answered questions about the house
It looks so odd to me , like it looks like they stuck a house on the edge of someone’s farm or something
And no driveway ? Where do you park ?

her ad sucks. She used like 5 wipes and the floor is still black apparently lol

• Haha
I don't get this either when she's saying it's hard letting them go with her ex on a wkend, if she carried them, & the father is a sperm donor, why does she have to give her ex gf custody? 🤔
The father is irrelevant in this situation as it was a donor. They don’t have rights as such. Her ex and her are the children’s parents of course she should get to see them!

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
So these two fools have pissed around all week, exclusive house tours for potentially malicious people to enjoy, half arsed ads, dancing around the garden like complete chavs, and now they’ve left themselves two days to actually get anything productive done in the house. In that time they could have deep cleaned the place, ripped up the carpets, given a couple of rooms a lock of paint and most importantly ripped that disgusting headboard out of the caravan bed that she’s about let her Child sleep in 🤢

• Sick

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
So the front of her house is really the back of her house and the back of her house is really the front 🤔. I’m more confused than ever now 😂

• Haha

Welshie

Oh and now a house sign from the same place SS got hers. She does not have an original bone in her body! This house will be a car crash

• Haha