Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glam321

Chatty Member
I think house too and the reason they’re not saying anything is because they seen how everyone found Stacey’s house on the estate agent’s website. Maybes she’s waiting till it’s come off that before she mentions something
I sure it's a council house she lives in so wouldn't be on an estate agents website

Reactions: 1
So the front of her house is really the back of her house and the back of her house is really the front 🤔. I’m more confused than ever now 😂
There's alot like that. The front of our house has the garden so it's the back, and the back is where the driveway is so we use it as the front 😂

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
Wow if that was gifted that’s dreadful! Summer is coming why would you sell garden furniture. Okay Even if she is moving surely she won’t buy a house with a small garden?

The other garden chairs, table and BBQ where gifted. Not sure on the corner sofa though.

Ticktickmeh

Oh and now we're feeding the adult cat puppy treats.... That's not going to end well
I have cats and dogs. Often my dogs have stolen the cats food & treats and cats have stolen the dogs food and treats..and its usually because one was walked away..

Showing your kids school logo so everyone knows which school they go to. Not very smart now is it l
This 100%

Ticktickmeh

I Thought she was on rest so she shouldn't have been away in a camper this weekend anyway.

I am pretty sure her ex has the kids every other /each weekend (judging by previous stories) which could be why the kids weren't on the recent weekend away.

The more random crap she buys the more aff link/ swipe ups the more money she gets from each of her sheep that buy said product.

Do agree there seems to be a haul easily each week.

I am saving for a house. Have a reasonable paying job...but i don't constantly shop online (get what is needed, most of the time its cat and dog food😂) and dont have weekends away just so i can put as much away towards a house.

She wants it all.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I sure it's a council house she lives in so wouldn't be on an estate agents website
The house she is in now is council house but she has been going on for months how they want to buy their own house, so we are all thinking her new announcement that she is boring everyone with is that her and H have bought their own home somewhere

shadow123

Don’t worry about that as Greedy will address this on her stories when she’s read this . Her new colour scheme is ‘ neutral’ and they one she had won’t match her new Interior Design skills 😉
The dining table doesn’t fit?!!

• Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
She’s proper overdone it with the Botox look tonight . I’d be more worried about scrubbing the shit out from behind them fake nails again with a good nail brush instead of applying make up to a filthy sweaty face while trying to flog her things .
🤢

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Let's hope she registers the chip correctly and puts the legally correct details on his tag.
I'm suprised they haven't tried flogging herbilife or arbonne aswell 🤣

Just seen her story. Pretty sure you have to have your postcode on the tag aswell as your phone number too???

Attachments

Last edited:

Sween44

Chatty Member
I bet Kim Kardashians quaking in her Jimmy Choos because Charlotte Greedys about to steal her fat ass crown squeezed into a pair of leggings that are screaming help .
She’s making up for having a phone down day ain’t she ? I’m just awaiting the food stuck to her teeth 😂