Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretosee

Can someone ask her about the botox she's had the last couple weeks please... im blocked 🤣
But mega intrigued since she was shouting out the lumi as it meant no botox was needed. Is that her admitting it doesn't work?

Reactions: 1

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I have a friend who has booked in some work with a local trades guy. He's pushed her work back because he's got to fit a new kitchen for his "sister in law" - guess who that is?
Why is she having a full kitchen fitted when its council?? Baffles me.
Its like renting from a private landlord and paying yourself for renovations 🤣 unless she is buying the house they are in now 🤷‍♀️ which would make more sense seeing how much she spent (been gifted) on it so far

Welshie

She’s very vocal that she lives (lived?) in Pontyclun. Those Welsh pods are up near Rhayader, Mid Wales.

patsy38

Well I’m struggling to see why you would care about a stranger? I was home the next day. I had to get baby milk for my baby as he wouldn’t take to breastfeeding? Understand now?
you left hospital cos you needed baby milk, wouldnt the hospital provide it in an emergency

so you left hospital cos the hospital wouldnt provide milk in an emergency

Last edited:

Glam321

Chatty Member
Worried about her content. Of she carries on with her shit content hopefully ppl will stop working with her/ gifting her free stuff. All this yay I got a blue tick im a celeb bull she's a boring teeth sucking nobody