Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glam321

Chatty Member
The house she is in now is council house but she has been going on for months how they want to buy their own house, so we are all thinking her new announcement that she is boring everyone with is that her and H have bought their own home somewhere
Can still see on line how much they paid by putting in the postcode it tells you how much the property was bought for.
Lucky them I am a work from home mum with enough for a deposit and I can't get a mortgage. Lucky them .
The house she is in now is council house but she has been going on for months how they want to buy their own house, so we are all thinking her new announcement that she is boring everyone with is that her and H have bought their own home somewhere
Can still see on line how much they paid by putting in the postcode it tells you how much the property was bought for.
Lucky them I am a work from home mum with enough for a deposit and I can't get a mortgage. Lucky them .

Reactions: 1

Cupid Stunt

It’s Invisalign.
Invisalign? Another freebie? 🙄
Not much of an advert for them, is it? It’s all I can see these days on her stories. Sticky teeth. 🤢
Still following cos that puppy is super cute. Can’t help thinking he’s the brains of the outfit. Although, I kind of don’t mind Harriet, her partner, even though she is permanently flogging that pyramid scheme perfume.

Yes I noticed this too lately . She’s trying to wedge herself right up there. Maybe some stupid in style collab happening soon .

I have questions for those that have this Invisalign - are you meant to go about your day , creating media , taking photos , going out in public to appts etc with Saran Wrap looking teeth ? Are you supposed to just wear at home and night ?Did she do it wrong ?

Her new nails remind me of when my gramma bought me French manicure stickers and I thought I was creative
I don’t know much about them but am pretty sure hers don’t sit properly you can see the tray on her side tooth doesn’t mould fully into the tray there’s a gap at the bottom

GossipBlue

VIP Member
It's also living in a council property and having very little to pay monthly. She might find it trips her up now with repayments. Imagine the repayment on a 425k house. Assume she's only put a 10% deposit down too.
I understand that living in a council property will have been a little cheaper for them rent wise but they will still have had all the normal
Bills to pay just like anyone else. Although her mortgage payments must be massive now. However if she is and has been earning what we think she has she has probably been able to put down a hefty deposit and will find the repayments easy - for now. Let’s hope Instagram doesn’t do a nosedive for some of these influencers 🤞

Cj2098

Chatty Member
i struggle to get that you had a c section one day and was home the next day doing shopping and housework, surely that would be against any medical advice
Well I’m struggling to see why you would care about a stranger? I was home the next day. I had to get baby milk for my baby as he wouldn’t take to breastfeeding? Understand now?

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
She lives in Wales and they stopped the help to buy scheme There in 2019. The grant wasn’t 25% either, it had been reduced to a maximum of £8000, depending how long you had lived in the house
Ah thanks I didn’t know it was different for Wales. I’m in England.

Onlyyou

I’m being nosey but I’m newish to following. I thought her kids were by sperm donors but where do they go every weekend they’re away? Obviously not her parents or she’d just cancel when she says it’s hard like she has this morning 🤔🤔

I was literally coming here to say this 😂👏🏼, how bloody coincidental that you have a Bridgreton dress for a Bridgerton style hotel you didn’t even know you were coming too, what are the chances hey 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 why doesn’t everyone see through the lies & fakeness like we do!! Makes me so angry 😡!!

She actually said at the start of the stories she doesn’t know what they are doing just where they are staying :)

Sween44

Chatty Member
Lovely stories today from the lazy arsed cretin . Such a busy day dancing around like a meringue and putting up swipe ups . I see the puppy stories have lingered off . Bored already 😂