Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I’m being nosey but I’m newish to following. I thought her kids were by sperm donors but where do they go every weekend they’re away? Obviously not her parents or she’d just cancel when she says it’s hard like she has this morning 🤔🤔
She has joint custody with her ex girlfriend so the boys go there every other weekend

Pansypotts

VIP Member
The house she is in now is council house but she has been going on for months how they want to buy their own house, so we are all thinking her new announcement that she is boring everyone with is that her and H have bought their own home somewhere
If so how can they get a mortgage? Usually you need 2 years of accounts if you’re self employed. Surely she wouldn’t have that? And I’m not sure what H does for a job?

alex650

Chatty Member
Not to derail but it’s very normal behaviour for puppies. There’s no need to stop it, they hump constantly when they’re younger then soon grow out of it. Obviously some don’t but most do.
Each to their own but we’ve always distracted any of our puppies when they’ve started to do it

gemlife

must be earning too much on those swipe ups £99 pp for a week for that athlete kitchen. Fuck she could never be an athlete girl loves crap food too much. But shit if she can afford that but can't get her lazy ass down the shop bc she's had so many jolly sat in Jacuzzis she's giving herself an infection. Sorted by our ever struggling nhs. Twats like that piss me off. Sort yourself the fuck out you lazy selfish bitch
Is that per person??? Jesus Christ!

gossip29

VIP Member
He's a child. My 3 year old runs for me every time I show the slightest bit of boob. You'll probably call me a pedalo now for breastfeeding a toddler 🙄

The invisalign is basically rapid braces. You have to wear it constantly apart from when you eat and drink, but you can drink water with them. Depending on how much movement they need, you change the mould every one or two weeks and your teeth move into that mould, then you change to the next one. I know someone that had a 8 week course with it
They must never be in her gob then because she literally never stops eating or drinking 😅

Feztive

I think house too and the reason they’re not saying anything is because they seen how everyone found Stacey’s house on the estate agent’s website. Maybes she’s waiting till it’s come off that before she mentions something

She’s so lucky having that herringbone flooring it’s an absolute fortune to buy in real wood she’s already talking of changing it to the famous insta “griege” a lot of “influences”
Have that same style flooring now I do too 😂 but mines kardeane an not real wood but still looks effective

Wanted to pull the carpet up but didn't know what was underneath. They were hoping for the same floor. BINGO it is the same floor and they managed to get someone to come out next week to look at it on a sunday? 🙄 Honestly the more you watch the more lies and crap for the gram you see.

And why has it took so long to move? We had a weeks grace moving houses and managed to almost fully decorate the new house before moving in? What's she been fannying about at?
Your so right , asif they didn’t already know 🙄

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So was she with this ex when she was doing that? I live in porth so a stones throw from there I’m now intrigued.
She was with her the whole time. They only broke up when her ex went to prison. They have the children together.
Apparently according to someone here, Charlotte was always in the office and told everyone they were married