Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumcheese

Sorry but I dont agree. I think its really disgusting that shesselling items shes received for free. She was crying on her stories last week saying she wishes she could help people who are struggling. If she really wanted to help people she would. She doesn’t need the money for a new microwave, she will be gifted one. Its just morally wrong.
Are Influensers not taxed on gifted stuff? (do they have to declare gifted stuff to HMRC?) then if so then it’s been accepted part payment for the advertising they do - it’s not morally wrong cuz it’s part of her income? 🤔😂🤷🏻‍♀️ technically she’s earned it? It’s not like selling the gift your grandma got you for Christmas 😂 She’s doing well sure, I think clearly making a lot of money but then we have to apply that principle to anyone in any job earning over a certain amount and living a lavish lifestyle. Also if she did give it to charity and storied it - I’d cringe 😬. can’t stand a humble brag!!!

Reactions: 1

Glam321

Chatty Member
Someone said before she is in a council house, unless she's done a swap? I dunno would they give a mortgage to two people who are self employed? its extremely unpredictable what she makes one month to the next, even with Hs tacky perfume range.

Guess they must just have bulk of the deposit to do so.
Well that's what I was thinking. It could all end tomorrow for greedy of any of the few companies drop her. I havent seen her advertise much for the hut or iwoot lately.
She only really advertises for swan and iconic now.

Monkey47

VIP Member
I dont think so there's no 'tree'
Oh and well she'll need lots of freebies to get that looking insta worthy. Wow were going to see even more 'gifted' 'aff' and 'swipe ups' what a treat for her sheep. If that doesn't sway ppl from her insta page I dunno what will.
Pontypridd also wouldn’t be in the ‘catchment’ for the school I don’t think - it’s quite a way from where she is in terms of catchment

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
It's also living in a council property and having very little to pay monthly. She might find it trips her up now with repayments. Imagine the repayment on a 425k house. Assume she's only put a 10% deposit down too.
She was living in a Housing Association property so she was also entitled to a help to buy grant worth 25% of the property value as a second charge on the house.

• Wow
And when he thinks its normal to go do that to someone else? we’ve already seen she doesn’t give him boundaries with his behaviour
He's a child. My 3 year old runs for me every time I show the slightest bit of boob. You'll probably call me a pedalo now for breastfeeding a toddler 🙄

The invisalign is basically rapid braces. You have to wear it constantly apart from when you eat and drink, but you can drink water with them. Depending on how much movement they need, you change the mould every one or two weeks and your teeth move into that mould, then you change to the next one. I know someone that had a 8 week course with it

Dratsathecat

it’s so hard isn’t it!! People will say to me go out after work or first thing in the morning but they really don’t understand how difficult that would be! I always say to my partner if I go out after work who’s going to hang the washing or do the ironing or make the dinner 😂😂 god I’m such a moan!!!

I don’t really mind the sandals you know 🙈🙈
Hopefully your partner can do that half the days! X

msitm

Oh dear I hope not. I bought some (not through them, and YES I know I got pulled into buying from a pyramid scheme 🙄😂). I used them once in the washing machine and to be honest didn’t see the huge affects they did but I do use them in my bathroom a lot as I lose so much hair down the drains every time I wash my hair
I bought them too.....could not believe £6 postage!!! They are good for bathroom drains though, I do agree

Snarky

I stopped following her ages ago but went on for a nosey.. has she had fillers put in her face? She looks so different, her face looks very puffy

• Haha

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Constantly wearing gym leggings when you don’t go to the gym is weird but no... the kids behaviour wasn’t. At least her boys won’t grow up thinking all women are supposed to look like the unrealistic images seen on the internet.

Che Guevara

Makes me wonder she’s bought her house outright? Surely they can’t be offered a mortgage from just influencing 🤔

Found this earlier too, the beggy mare
3A65A556-02DD-4933-A69C-F71D52809670.jpeg

• Sick