Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemlife

That’s exactly what I thought.

No sign of the infamous gold sink...I wonder if that’s gone the journey.
Await the sink being highlighted today!

Orrrrrrr maybe she hasn’t mentioned it because no collab with b&q and she won’t make any money from it!

always got to be something in it for greedy!

Reactions: 2
Invisalign? Another freebie? 🙄
Not much of an advert for them, is it? It’s all I can see these days on her stories. Sticky teeth. 🤢
Still following cos that puppy is super cute. Can’t help thinking he’s the brains of the outfit. Although, I kind of don’t mind Harriet, her partner, even though she is permanently flogging that pyramid scheme perfume.
I don’t think it’s a freebie, but it is paid for by all the swipe ups etc. Loads of insta folk are getting them just now

sjenks1

I’m intrigued to see this house, she did say she wanted a Victorian house that she could do up like SS. Wonder how it’ll compare? 😂

Snoopysnooper

Oh I wish she'd stop flobbing everywhere and sucking her spit in when she speaks it really makes me want to puke. And why is it that others on insta that have invisalign don't speak with there's in they take them out.
Probably because I think they are only worn over nite arent they??
Some are worn overnight but most are in all the time unless eating. Depends how fast you want results, overnight only obviously takes longer

Haym13

VIP Member
It's a house and there's no surprise who will be doing the work for her. The trusted builder she uses for everything and would never go anywhere else
Aka her sister boyfriend 😂😂

shadow123

Could she been buying the house she is in? To get on the property ladder. As I know you can buy them.

Reactions: 1

Haym13

VIP Member
What on earth is up with her cheeks and that lump under her eyebrow? She looks awful

I’ve seen that too, I’d say that’s the one. She mentioned a more neutral colour theme as well which this house suits ana already has.
That's the one I reckon

DaimIt

VIP Member
Anyone else remember when she was "obsessed" over that disgusting looking stew she ate for breakfast 🤢🤢🤮

I've stopped looking recently cause all she posts is iconic ads, swan ads and regrams of that minging pasta dish
UGh yes the stew. House must have smelled lovely with that brewing away in the slowcooker for days.